Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809847 Nov 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The 3%.
oh wow. big influence. Mitt never would have won the election without the in depth 'reporting' of the overpaid talking heads(but oh those Victoria's Secret models!) on FOX.
Oh .....now how many times must I explain the outcome of the election......You dems did not win on substance ,you won on dependancy .....period
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809848 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know. I know.(as I pat you on the head.)
lol ...You would take that as a compliment !!!! stupidass
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809849 Nov 22, 2012
The reality that Republicans even now seem to have trouble accepting is that not only do we not want to be Romney's America, we aren't and can't be: progress can't be undone, increasing diversity can't be willed into segregation. This isn't just a metaphorical point, either: between 2000 and 2010, the number of Americans who identify as multiracial grew three-and-a-half times faster than those identifying as being of a single race. Seventy-seven percent of Americans say they have a friend , co-worker or relative who's gay, up from 42% since 1992. Women now attend college at rates higher than the male population and are the primary breadwinners for 60% of all families. Put that in a binder and smoke it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809850 Nov 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The reality that Republicans even now seem to have trouble accepting is that not only do we not want to be Romney's America, we aren't and can't be: progress can't be undone, increasing diversity can't be willed into segregation. This isn't just a metaphorical point, either: between 2000 and 2010, the number of Americans who identify as multiracial grew three-and-a-half times faster than those identifying as being of a single race. Seventy-seven percent of Americans say they have a friend , co-worker or relative who's gay, up from 42% since 1992. Women now attend college at rates higher than the male population and are the primary breadwinners for 60% of all families. Put that in a binder and smoke it.
Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809851 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one from Chicago
and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..

We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .

I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809852 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
yet your American democracy and wealth was created on the back of slaves and murder of 50 000 000 Indians
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809853 Nov 22, 2012
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>and you are a redneck from some crappy arse state no one knows ,no one cares about ..
We the city fols are much much more enlightened than rednecks such as you .
I bet the likes of you wound't survive ONE day in this city . LOL
HaHaHa...Chicago lol
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809854 Nov 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
you must be a mutt .

Out of 300 000 000 Americans only 1.5 are mutts . I mean what white man whould want to have a kind with black woman ?? The kid wouldn't look like him . Just look at Obama and his grandparents . He doesn't look anything like them .

http://www.obama-mccain.info/shared/images/ob...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809855 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Oh .....now how many times must I explain the outcome of the election......You dems did not win on substance ,you won on dependancy .....period
One of the only divides in America that's growing is the one between the very rich and the very poor (now at its greatest since 1967). And as Bill Kristol (of all people!) has pointed out, Obama won two elections promising to narrow that divide. If Republicans are surprised that the viciously capitalist America of their imagination instead truly desires to "spread the wealth around", I'm even more surprised that people aren't angrier that Obama hasn't done more to make that happen.

no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809856 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...Chicago lol
exactly . One of the richest cities on earth .
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809858 Nov 22, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh... it's the guy who hates reality and the US Constitution!
Oh and coming from a guy , that can't write .....sorry poppa good try
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809859 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHa...Chicago lol
sh*t !! You are not even from America !! You are NOT American ! a beaner !
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

#809860 Nov 22, 2012
BTW New Mexico is one of the poorest and obscure states in US . Most people there aren't whites but mexicans and whatnot ..
H-e-l-l-o-o-o

Southbury, CT

#809861 Nov 22, 2012
Barack Obama, two-term President of the United States. This thread is dead. Can anybody hear me?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#809862 Nov 22, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
Democrats are the party of activism, the party that says government can make you richer and smarter.
Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then get elected and prove it. Just look at the do nothing US Congress.
"brown eyes"
The do nothing congress? You are speaking of the democrat dominated senate? You know the body that is sitting on 30+ bills passed by the house?
Peace
KMA
robme

United States

#809863 Nov 22, 2012
get over it losers the good always win over evil.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809864 Nov 22, 2012
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Put this in a pipe and smoke it..... Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not.....Thomas Jefferson
Search: for the phrase "Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not" within All items

Your search yielded no results.

http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/ot2www-foley...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809865 Nov 22, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the only divides in America that's growing is the one between the very rich and the very poor (now at its greatest since 1967). And as Bill Kristol (of all people!) has pointed out, Obama won two elections promising to narrow that divide. If Republicans are surprised that the viciously capitalist America of their imagination instead truly desires to "spread the wealth around", I'm even more surprised that people aren't angrier that Obama hasn't done more to make that happen.
So what you think if I am correct, Give to those that contribute nothing...so they will have something ???? I am pretty sure ,what has been said .....and I have no problem with....Is that helping the people that contribute ,rise to a better level , not give to those that have no wish to contribute...thats the problem ,not helping those that wish not to....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#809866 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>you must be a mutt .
Out of 300 000 000 Americans only 1.5 are mutts . I mean what white man whould want to have a kind with black woman ?? The kid wouldn't look like him . Just look at Obama and his grandparents . He doesn't look anything like them .
http://www.obama-mccain.info/shared/images/ob...
yeah. mutt. American Indian. and it's Thanksgiving. hit this peace pipe and chill out.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

#809868 Nov 22, 2012
BTW New Mexico is one of the poorest and obscure states in US . Most people there aren't whites but mexicans and whatnot ..
\Wow...you made my point exactly...thats why it voted for Obama...The actual people that do work...voted for Romney....just are not enough of us....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 49,340
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 10 hr Keyeport resident 5
McAuliffe wants to ban gifts and trips for lawm... (Mar '09) 16 hr Rick 20
Review: Dominion Dentistry - Richard S Sweeney DDS (Feb '11) 16 hr Gus 5
Does anybody know who Joe Vera who worked at gr... Dec 23 just wondering Wa... 1
Former Poquoson Officer Will Not Get His Job Back (Sep '12) Dec 22 Jpow 11
Naughty cam fun with females. Dec 20 lordbarty 1
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News