Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
748,361 - 748,380 of 1,080,341 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>No need, I could buy a dozen of YOU if I wanted MORE HOGS on my factory farm.
But you already BEEN bought AND sold by your "fearless leader"!
You might not SEE the chains, but, trust in Lady GaGa, they ARE there!!!
Really great to see you admit what you are. Anyone that I, or the rest of the intelligentsia around here, understand is that your biggest problem is you could NEVER buy me...'course it ain't really like you've ever had the Mittler R'Money funds to be able to even afford me(although you've now thoroughly throw the Mormon off the cliff), you Grumpy Old Pricks just are incapable of understanding that WOMEN are blacks, Latinos, anti-war, pro-education, pro-choice and never, ever gonna' be afraid of you stupid-azz, Teatard men, and you can't buy them either and calling them hogs just makes you look even more stoooooopid.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FreeduhmofKetchuppeeps wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be another reason why some states are wanting to seceed.
Too much robbinghoodieticing.
Come on, Methmouth, you really should have learned to spell secede correctly by now. You been there long enough to have joined the Confederacy after it lost? ASHLEY JUDD ROCKS!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are others more qualified than her .Feinstein is anti second amendment .She's loves to see unarmed American . It's easier to manipulate and control unarmed citizens
she is one of the them that needs to be voted out too, but that is the crowd Mitt Romney likes to keep company with besides the news media I see caught him having to put gas in his car out there in California where he has a home which proves West Coast & East Coast Psuedo Liberals do get along.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Any republicans in China? N. korea? Cuba? Zimbabwe? Dumbass.
America would be a much better place without so many fleabagging welfare moochers and lay abouts, like you and your entire family.
Romney Likes doing business with nations like China.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being civil, unusual concept here. I don't pretend to know what Obama has planned, I was more worried about what Romney SAID he was going to do.
Be careful sharing anything personal here, these vultures are waiting to pick anything you say about yourself apart. I started out like you, just interested in bouncing thoughts off others and trying to understand where the other side was coming from. But on here if you turn the other cheek, you get hit with the other hand.
An Old Raider should know better than a young Trooper that ALL politicians LIE! I was on here for a while, bout 04 I think. Thought it would be a clean debate, not some bar argument! So I played with the children here for a while, got bored cause nobody really wants do do anything constructive or usefull. Actually did do the name changing crap, messing around, knew enough not to tell folks TOO much that was real, but any of us could be anybody.(ouch!)The name calling stuff seems to be part of the landscape, but none of em ever met my Drill Instructor Dad (or was he?)LOL

SEE PEOPLE, IT CAN BE DONE!!!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really great to see you admit what you are. Anyone that I, or the rest of the intelligentsia around here, understand is that your biggest problem is you could NEVER buy me...'course it ain't really like you've ever had the Mittler R'Money funds to be able to even afford me(although you've now thoroughly throw the Mormon off the cliff), you Grumpy Old Pricks just are incapable of understanding that WOMEN are blacks, Latinos, anti-war, pro-education, pro-choice and never, ever gonna' be afraid of you stupid-azz, Teatard men, and you can't buy them either and calling them hogs just makes you look even more stoooooopid.
The mere fact that you seem to actually believe ANYTHING I write says more about you than I ever could.

(wow)

Oh, yeah, now I do like you guys do.

NEXT!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, Methmouth, you really should have learned to spell secede correctly by now. You been there long enough to have joined the Confederacy after it lost? ASHLEY JUDD ROCKS!
YES, yes, she does!

“I hate Francis”

Since: Dec 09

I want a recount!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

"It is written in the prophets" (said Christ) "they shall be all taught of God. Every one therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me." John 6:45. "For the prophets indeed had said, All thy children shall be taught of the Lord, and they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them."

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would you like to see as SS?
I wouldn't want Diane Feinstein, not because she's Jewish, but because of her personal investments in defense contracts
Hillary is a tough act to follow, I nominate Al Franken or Jesse Jackson Jr...... maybe Debbi Wasaman Shultz, they all have something unique to offer.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>
I think there are others more qualified than her .Feinstein is anti second amendment .She's loves to see unarmed American . It's easier to manipulate and control unarmed citizens
Have you checked out Anne W. Patterson? I think she'd do a creditable job, and, as far as I know, nobody wants her head on a spike.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

<quoted text>and you're a real man a real gentleman who's calling women trash
Thank You.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea.
:)
Oh, but I do.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Yet it seems I occupy a large portion of your thoughts.
Funny - you rarely raise a blip on my radar screen.
Moving on.
"...it seems..." is nothing more than an uneducated guess.

My thoughts encompass a vast prairie. You are but one prairie squirrel in them.

Blind Ignorance has no need for a Radar Screen.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright...
Do you rightwingers know anything?
On this we agree(and ONLY this): no war 4 israel USA 1st has a loose screw, nut, washer and cranial fabrication.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary is a tough act to follow, I nominate Al Franken or Jesse Jackson Jr...... maybe Debbi Wasaman Shultz, they all have something unique to offer.
How about Scott Wiener? He appears to possess some common sense which is a rare commodity amongst Left Coast Liberals:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-203...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

REBECCA'S LIFE WAS FORETOLD. SHE WUZ UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN IMPREGNATED DURING HER FIRST SEXUAL ENCOUNTER. FREDERICK, HAD BEEN DISMISSED IMMEDIATELY, OF COURSE, AND REBECCA HAD BEEN SENT TO A MISSION IN CHINA BUT IT WAS ALL TO NO AVAIL.(LEO. DEBIL LOVE YOU, BABY.)

REBECCA'S BELLY GROANED WITH THE FULL WEIGHT OF THE BABY SHE WAS CARRYING HIGH AND SHE ASSUMED IT WAS A GIRL, BUT NO SUCH LUCK. NO SUCH LUCK WAS WHAT SHE HAD NAMED THE CHILD AND HE LIVED UP TO THE LOW EXPECTATIONS HIS NAME HAD FORETOLD.

HE WAS BORN IN A KOI POND, NOT AN AUSPICIOUS ONE EITHER, AND FO' NO OTHER REASON THAN THAT REBECCA HAD FALLEN INTO IT IN LABOR AND THERE WUZ NO ONE AROUND TO PULL HER OUT. SMELLS KINDA FISHY TO ME...
THE DEBIL

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but I do.
NO YOU DON'T. YOU AN IDIOT. DID NO MAN EVER TELL YOU HOW UNATTRACTIVE YOU IS? WOMAN IN HERE TELL YOU. SHE TELL YOU FLAT OUT: YOU-ARE-AN-IDIOT. BUT STILL YOU RESIST? IS THAT BECAUSE YOU AN IDIOT OR IS THAT BECAUSE YOU JUS' STOOPID? YOU THINK DEBIL PLAYIN' WITH YOU? YOU THINK YOU GON' BEAT THE DEBIL? WHORE. DEBIL JUS' TELL HIS STORIES TO EMBARRASS YOU. YOU IMAGINE HE GOT SOME OTHER PURPOSE? YOU IMAGINE HE NO GOOD AT TELLIN' STORIES?
obama blows

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>robbinghoodietic?? Than stop giving trillions of dollars to israel egypt and other anti-American nations . AMERICANS FIRST AND FOREMOST
imbecile, no one is giving trillions in foreign aid, now stfu before I have to bitch slap you back to reality.
sister fatso

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Have you checked out Anne W. Patterson? I think she'd do a creditable job, and, as far as I know, nobody wants her head on a spike.
she's dumber than you, skinnier too.
stonewall jackson

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Stop the Bleeding wrote:
<quoted text>Civil war is coming and we know it.
pretty radical, but it might be needed. liberals are destroying this country. It happens all the time,all over the world, the people get pushed too far, things are still relatively good, but if the economy really crashed here it could happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••