Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
747,781 - 747,800 of 1,095,521 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fl Hospitals To Cut Record Number Of Jobs
proud2bwhite

Brooks, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

On veterans day I went to to pay my respects to those who fought and died to for our nation.its shamefull to know that we just gave away everything they gave their lives to protect. It was a sad day indeed.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Here we go, Fox News starting off the day scaring the little brains.

If Fox News were around when fire was first invented, they would have frightened people out of using it.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
On veterans day I went to to pay my respects to those who fought and died to for our nation.its shamefull to know that we just gave away everything they gave their lives to protect. It was a sad day indeed.
Actually, the sad party is they fought & died only for pretend patriots like you to use their sacrifice to lie about our country.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
proudtobestupid..they don't want your respect.send your sons...
The democrats are the ones who fought and died,and sent there sons to fight and die in republican wars...

They can give away what they want to anyone they want......

YOU CHICKENHAWKS SHOULD KEEP YOUR COWARDLY MOUTHS SHUT.
Bamstag Nation

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bush Our Worst President wrote:
The Republican Party was destroyed by George W.Bush.
The United States of America will be destroyed by Barack Hussein Obama.
Bamstag Nation

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Here we go, Fox News starting off the day scaring the little brains.
If Fox News were around when fire was first invented, they would have frightened people out of using it.
If Fox News were around to break the Watergate story, Nixon could have finished his 2nd term, but only if he was a Democrat. The MSM would have ignored the whole scandal.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Orlando Health is cutting 400 jobs as a cost saving measure. Orlando Health with 13,000 staff and 2000 physicians operates 8 Central Florida Hospitals and the Olympic training center in Clermont.

Did you actually read that story???

It's page 4 news down here.

Since: Nov 09

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2012
NEW STRATEGY TO STOP THE USURPER: URGENT CALL TO ACTION: The House Of Representatives Can Choose Our Next President!! So, if 1/3 of the States (17) do NOT cast their electoral college votes - then it goes to the House of Representatives (not the senate) to elect the next President. "... if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers... the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President."
URGENT CALL TO ACTION: The House Of Representatives Can Choose Our Next President!!
WE do not elect the President. The Electoral College elects the President. The 2012 election does not get decided until Mid-December when the Electoral College cast their votes AND, if enough of them do not cast their vote, the responsibility falls onto the House of Representatives to choose the next President!
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2012/11...
Since you posted this at about 4 A.M. I can't tell if you were hung over from the night before or you have already started drinking this morning. Or have you been hitting that Kentucky moonshine since Nov 6?
Sober up and get a grip lady, its over, you lost.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Here we go, Flack implies the ACA is causing hospitals to cut jobs because their payments will be cut under it.

Yet, these cuts are due to being better!!!

""We have made great strides in improving our quality outcomes. But these gains have also triggered lowered revenues due in part to a reduction in readmissions."

The cuts are necessary as the hospital transitions to a new payment model, one that pays based on value or outcome, not on volume, said Sitarik."

In other words, they can no longer pad their bills by adding to their itemized billing list & having patients come back over & over.

Instead of being a black mark against the ACA, this shows just how the ACA improves our health care system.

Better outcomes with fewer costs.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be amusing to see the country collapse and find out who gets blamed.
The right - they nearly kill this country under Bush & now think the suffering they caused is amusing.

Why don;t you people backup your sorry asses & just GTFO
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Republican Party is looking for a new identity. And they’re looking, literally, everywhere.

At the Republican Governors Association in Las Vegas, former Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour was the most … shall we say … direct, proclaiming,“We’ve got to give our political organizational activity a very serious proctology exam. We need to look everywhere.”

Lovely.[...]

I’m loath to give the Republicans advice, but I’d humbly suggest that rather than giving their organization an uncomfortable exam just to change their tone, technology and turnout, they consider changing their ideas.

And I’d suggest they start by looking at their position on freedom.

The Republican Party has a major credibility gap on that issue. Why? The Republicans are for free enterprise, but not free people. And that is their fundamental problem.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/839...
Bamstag Nation

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Fox News: President Richard M Nixon ordered a break in

MSM: Fox obsesses about men with flashlightsmade in China by a company once owned by North Romneys cousin twice removed.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with that logic is that Democrats, particularly those on the hard left, are very happy to increase everybody's taxes, not just those of the wealthy.
OMG, paying for what you spend.

Certainly not a Republican problem - unfunded tax cuts, unfunded wars, unfunded expansions to medicare., unfunded record earmarks.

& then you wonder why there is increasing debt?

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, dummy?
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion <---- Democrats control Congress
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
2013 FY budget est.$1.1 trillion
You have a serious comprehension problem, are you dyslexic by chance? Or just a liar?
1) Budget deficits? Really. Both wars were run off budget under Bush. Not so under Obama.

2) The recession started 4th quarter of 2007. List the legislation the Democrats passed & Bush signed that took us from the rosy Bush economy to the worst recession in 80 years.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The Anti-Romney
By W. James Antle III

The 2016 Republican presidential field is likely to be more serious than this year’s crop. Ryan, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, and perhaps even Jeb Bush are among a few names that will be floated over the next four years. For Jindal to have a chance, he must stand out in this group.

In the early going, Jindal has set out to do so as the anti-Romney.“We’ve got to make sure that we are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, big anything,” Jindal told Politico.“We cannot be, we must not be, the party that simply protects the rich so they get to keep their toys.”

Over the longer term, Jindal can seek to occupy a middle ground between an unprincipled Republican establishment and conservative insurgents whose well-publicized gaffes have cost Republicans multiple Senate seats during the last two elections: neither Tommy Thompson nor Todd Akin, Mike Castle nor Christine O’Donnell.

“We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism,” Jindal recently said.“We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”

Welcome words. Only time will tell whether Jindal can deliver on their promise.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion makes a great sucking sound, ImaginaryDave. Tone it down.
I get it.

According to you, Paul Ryan has no voting record and he never voted for those things?

That record is fact. Not opinion.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
People with "menial" jobs get to vote you arrogant piece of shitt. Disrespecting the working class like this is what cost your boy the election.
The definition of crazy is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result. So keep thinking like this loser.
Confused again eh, crazy old goober? When you get demented, you tend to take things out of context like you do most of the time. What is a frustrated, angry old whackjob loser like you to do?

Project much?

Remember, old geezer, Bingo tonight!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you posted this at about 4 A.M. I can't tell if you were hung over from the night before or you have already started drinking this morning. Or have you been hitting that Kentucky moonshine since Nov 6?
Sober up and get a grip lady, its over, you lost.
Been playing in the woods, Michigan Hillbilly? Me thinks you doin' more than Moonshine! You brain be a wasted, man.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Well you know that First off its comforting to know that there are a few democrats that still like women.

That said Jill kelly and her sister are 2 smokin hot babes and these guys sure have better taste than Clinton did.

Looking at them it brings to mind that 2 heads are better than one......

Anyhow while this 4 star genital was busy texting his harem hundreds of American soldiers died he was supposed to be leading.

His leadership failed them, and the guy who was supposed to be in charge failed them, and imbeciles just put this ineffective leadership back in office.

When I say imbeciles I mean the Republican leadership as much as the fruity democrats.

I blame a clueless Republican party leadership. It isnt their appeal to a White Americans platform that hurt them, But rather its their save the starving rich stupidity that gutted them.
These morons figured they could trash Ron Paul voters and get away with it. Now all of America will pay the price for their arrogant stupidity.
They figured that they could wave the boogey man of Obama and that alone would be enough to swell their ranks with a mob carrying pitchforks to the White house dinner party.

These inept dorks thought that their core voters would vote for an east coast little rich boy who had an ivy league title and spends his day golfing with biff and the gang.
One Who picked 10 dual citizenship Israelis to snuggle up to Americas military secrets, and are strongly implicated in 911.
Now they drag up the dregs they sponsored instead of White people and figure they can become like communistically diverse democrats and still act out on the platform of saveing the starving rich,

Reince Preibus is an total asshole and should be fired immediately. Because of his John Mexicaining this election. There wasnt one word attacking Odonga on the illegal alien issue, not a peep on an issue 90% of America wants halted. Not A Peep because he panders to illegal aliens.

NOt one word that Obama does not have the credential and yes i do mean a birth certificate that isnt forged.

Not one word that Obama stole the cost of living increase twice on seniors and disabled right off the bat, not a stinking peep cause ole Romney and that goof he picked both secretly enjoy the concept and the voters knew it !Even now this Johnson nipple is after social security, once he saw Odonga get by with it.

he will never win an election he couldn't even deliver Wisconsin his home state. Wisconsin with a vice presidential candidate from Wisconsin, Wisconsin with a smashing republican victory only a few months earlier. What a Hopeless imbecile. This guy turned certain victory into the worst defeat in history.
You need to remove thee head from the hinder right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Sds 46,227
james Arthur Segura 10 hr laughing out loud 43
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Tue Lol 65
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) Tue NN kid 9
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Aug 18 mollydog 262
Man, 44 charged with sex offenses on 12-year-ol... (Mar '09) Aug 15 left7 21
Corey Field Aug 14 haha 3

Search the Hampton Forum:
•••
•••