Williamsburg Pottery property is off the market

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

The 1,200 acres owned by the Williamsburg Pottery that have been for sale since April 18 are now off the market.
Comments
21 - 25 of 25 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Williamsburg

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

obamalamadingdong wrote:
<quoted text>
What's sad is that a muslim is leading in your state.
Get a life.You don't have one.
Williamsburg

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2008

obamalamadingdong wrote:
<quoted text>
Powerful and cerebric comeback.
I was not trying to have a "comeback". I thought you really needed to get a life.
Andy

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Chasesmom wrote:
I never understood what the draw was to that place, everyone always raved about it but I thought it was kind of dumpy.
I liked the dumpy look, not only did I like the dumpy look, it had a lot of history and was a place that I could visit and I would feel like I have gone back in time. Too bad they change it, now it looks the the rest of the shops just high end over priced items.
Andy

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

JWG wrote:
It has become a eyesore. Very few cars in parking lot now. It is time to knock it down and open up a very big Sonics!
I do not think it is an eyesore. I loved the way it was. Now it just looks like the rest of the high end overpriced crap that the rich snobs can shop at.
A True Virginian

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Bottom line, the once charming colonial capital has spread her legs like a wh0re allowing in every diseased prong and glob of seed from above the Mason Dixon line and now contending with all the greedy little offspring. Before moving from this cesspool, I remember drinking in one of the Williamsburgís fern and brass taverns and having the transplanted northern patrons saying I sounded not from the area. Odd I thought, having been born in Virginia and raised in the area. That told me right there who the new dominate faction was in Williamsburg. Although I still work in that over developed crap hole, itís good to cross the river at the end of the day and not have to see or hear a bunch of snobbish transplanted Pennsylvanians, New Yorkers or any other high horsed Yankees and their snooty upscale gated communities or strip malls.

When the Williamsburg area becomes as bad as Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Newport News or the northern hell holes you all fled from, donít think about moving across the river because us real Virginians donít want you and your Yankee-AZZ, greedy big city aspirations here.

Rot in the hell, you created Yankee scum, or go back to Pennsylvania or New York.

Happy Holidays :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,096,630
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,244
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 4 hr Randy 67
james Arthur Segura Wed laughing out loud 43
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) Aug 19 NN kid 9
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) Aug 18 mollydog 262
Man, 44 charged with sex offenses on 12-year-ol... (Mar '09) Aug 15 left7 21

Search the Hampton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000