Phoebus crushed like midgets 54-0...r...

Phoebus crushed like midgets 54-0...recruiting begins today!

Posted in the Hampton Forum

KHS 22

Yorktown, VA

#1 Nov 24, 2012
If you play for any of the other teams in Norfolk, we can get you on the Phoebus bus. We just get you in a foster home, use the Ireland St address, and show your water bill to the Super. She will fall for anything and in a few monthes, you will go from Lake Taylor High to Phoebus, where school work or attendence is not required.
Sign Below, mail to coach 'whoever is there':
4-20

Requirements--4.5 in the 40 and 230 lbs, speak some English.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IB DaMann 58,790
News Michael Jackson postpones some London shows; sa... (May '09) Thu Richard Kranium 33
News 31 charged in undercover drug busts -- dailypre... (Oct '07) Thu martin garey 24
What's the worst County in Virginia? (Jun '08) Apr 26 Swtvlkyr 33
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) Apr 26 Dixie Winn 94
News Atheists get ticket to ride with 'No God' ad ca... (Oct '08) Apr 26 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 3,415
News Jackson's mother fires first salvo to control t... (Jul '09) Apr 24 RIP Prince 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages