A fraud

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

I was saddened to learn of the death of Willard Robinson, the former commonwealth attorney for Newport News. He was a great man who treated everyone with respect. I do resent the comments made by Howard Gwynn, the current commonwealt attorney. To put it nicely, the only thing he cares about is getting a conviction regardless of the truth. He and his top three assistants need to be put out on the street. To compare Howard Gwynn or to use his name in the same article with Mr. Robinson is an insult to his memory. The Daily Press could have done better.
Recently retired NNPO

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Mr. Gwynn must have a short memory because he never ran his office like willard Robinson. I retired long before I wanted to because of two reasons: Chief James Fox and Commonwealth Attorney Howard Gwynn. They have ruined our law enforcement system in Newport News. Check out the large number of highly gualified officers who have retired recently recently.
Wayne Chandler

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Donnie Spitzer and I worked for Willard back in the day. He was a fine man. When I left the D.A.'s office, I went back to patrol. Didn't care for that, and decided to move to California. I stopped by to tell Willard good-by. What a nice man. We chatted a bit and he wished me well.

I retired a lieutenant after 30 years. Never forgot Willard and his words of encouragement.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Wayne Chandler wrote:
Donnie Spitzer and I worked for Willard back in the day. He was a fine man. When I left the D.A.'s office, I went back to patrol. Didn't care for that, and decided to move to California. I stopped by to tell Willard good-by. What a nice man. We chatted a bit and he wished me well.
I retired a lieutenant after 30 years. Never forgot Willard and his words of encouragement.
Donnie Spitzer[bulldog, a reference to his face] was a crooked cop who almost got what he deserved a few times , were you with him when he tried to rob me at the end of deep creek rd. in 1981, before he could aim his gun I aimed my 3,000 lb. car at him and sent him and his aclomplices scattering , ole dogface was a real peice of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 18 min Ludwig 2,543
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Torn Sak 1,073,062
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,580
Influential panel recommends depression screeni... (Mar '09) 19 hr humanSpirit 7
Hampton gang leader guilty on all counts, sente... Sat Huh 3
ACLU: Hampton rental inspections violate Consti... Fri Doug 2
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... Fri Doug 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••