SARAH PALIN: Sarah Palin nude portrait

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Bruce Elliott, whose wife owns the Old Town Ale House, painted this nude portrait of Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.
Comments
1 - 20 of 306 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2014
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Scrath

Northbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 4, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

2

How bold of him! Not referring to the subject matter, but the public display of his rather pathetic skill.
Nick

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 6, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

phil wrote:
The real story is the fact this liberal A hole, had his own daughter pose nude-for the stupid painting -- what a real jerk off, with minimal painterly talent ....
Where in the article did it say his daughter posed nude?
American Male

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 6, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

As long as it is a close representation of S.P. then she has nothing to be ashamed of. That is what annoys the dumbOcRATS so much, an intelligent attractive women.

Since: Feb 08

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 6, 2008
 

Judged:

5

4

3

I will take both his daughter nude and Sarah Palin nude of Obama Bin Laden or his Anti-American racist wife any day.
Surprise Surprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

5

4

3

CT Citizen wrote:
I will take both his daughter nude and Sarah Palin nude of Obama Bin Laden or his Anti-American racist wife any day.
Have you packed your bags yet to move to Canada since you don't like Obama? After all you should be ashamed of your comments being that you are in the military---shame on you!!!
Farfel

Winsted, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

2

American Male wrote:
As long as it is a close representation of S.P. then she has nothing to be ashamed of. That is what annoys the dumbOcRATS so much, an intelligent attractive women.
Didn't quite make it through 3rd grade english, eh?

Now we can understand your reference point for 'intelligent'.
Joe

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

phil wrote:
The real story is the fact this liberal A hole, had his own daughter pose nude-for the stupid painting -- what a real jerk off, with minimal painterly talent ....
He got the exact reaction he was looking for out of you. Who's the A hole now?
Ish Kabibble

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I think it's the whole "Girls with Guns" thing that attracted guys to Palin. Did anyone actually look into her policies, or were they just looking AT her "policies"?
Joe

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CT Citizen wrote:
I will take both his daughter nude and Sarah Palin nude of **** or his Anti-American racist wife any day.
You're anti-American, there!
Fed Up

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Not a very good rendition, if you ask me - although it isn't a full view due to the wonders of journalism. To think that this scumbag had his daughter pose for this - in the nude?
Ish Kabibble

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 8, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Roger the Shrubber wrote:
This paper is not suitable to line a bird cage.
According to my rabbit, it'll suffice.
phil

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 15, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

2

all the liberal dopes who like to bash palin - are the same morons, who voted for obama ,....and they are the same dimwits who put gov 'blago' in office for 2 terms - the demos will ruin the nation - just like they have messed up Chicago and the rest of Illinois - just you wait and see ...........obama is just another cookie cutter lib idiot
Obamalamadingdon g

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 15, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the article did it say his daughter posed nude?
Paragraph two, bottom of the fourth page.
Surprise Surprise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

phil wrote:
all the liberal dopes who like to bash palin - are the same morons, who voted for obama ,....and they are the same dimwits who put gov 'blago' in office for 2 terms - the demos will ruin the nation - just like they have messed up Chicago and the rest of Illinois - just you wait and see ..........obama is just another cookie cutter lib idiot
Have you packed your bags and moved to Canada yet?
Darwin

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Conservatives are the more tolerant people in the country these days. Nude portrait, effigy hanging from a noose... Hey, it's Freedom of Expression. Now, just try those two stunts with likenesses of Obama.

We all know what our free-thinking, open minded liberals would have to say.
Deport Obama

Grafton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hillary Clinton nude,Yuck,Puke,gross
RWH

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Darwin wrote:
Conservatives are the more tolerant people in the country these days. Nude portrait, effigy hanging from a noose... Hey, it's Freedom of Expression. Now, just try those two stunts with likenesses of Obama.
We all know what our free-thinking, open minded liberals would have to say.
Too many of those kinds of stunts by the supporters Palin pandered to prior to the election is part of the reason Obama won so easily.
Fred

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He spanks his monkey to it everynight. The painting is all speckled.
Sara is hott

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Maybe the Democrats would rather see Hillary Clinton nude?
Whats The Point

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 16, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

For anyone with an ounce of sense, Palin was an emperorette-wannabe who had no cloths from the very begin'g.
This... broad's position on the GOP ticket was the most cynical thing I've seen in all my years as an observer of American politics. For someone without much of an education, with little training or experience, she sure was - and remains, opinionated. Clothed or not, Palin's self-serving, naked ambition is as clear as the nose on her face.
Those who think this... piece of work {she - not the painting} deserve any attention don't grasp that she's already abused her 15 minutes of fame.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,083,336
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 45,875
? Moving to Hampton, VA? (Aug '06) 14 hr Lol 247
What was Joe Folks catch phrase at the end of h... (Aug '10) 21 hr charles mclane 8
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Mon Tabb 741
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Mon Tabb 63
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... Mon Tabb 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••