george wallace was 100% correct Ïntegration was a complete failure!
Posted in the Hampton Forum
#1 Aug 9, 2012
GEORGE WALLACE WAS 100% CORRECT ÏNTEGRATION WAS A COMPLETE FAILURE!
THE fatuous1 will be on JEFF CROUERE Radio Show on August the 17 at 10:00 AM, Channel 990 AM talking about a Chapter of my new book "THE REALIST" discussing the complete and utter failure of the
American Integration Experiment: What have we learned over the past fifty years?
These are the cold hard facts, whether we want to believe them or not:
1) FACT: In general, white students are often afraid of their black counterparts. Growing up in New Orleans this was especially true on Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday! Truthfully, many of us white kids were so afraid; we would beg our parents to allow us to stay home from school on Dr. King’s birthday. Thank God they finally made Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday a federal holiday.
2) FACT: In general, white parents prefer that their children attend majority white schools.
3) FACT: If the ratio of black students to white students becomes too high,(approximately 20 percent)“white flight” into the suburbs usually occurs.
4) FACT: The Orleans Parish Public School System is considered to be the worst in the public school systems in the nation, and right on the other side of Lake Ponchatrain, the St. Tammany Parish School System is considered to be one of the best public school systems in America.
5) FACT: In general, black students are more aggressive, less compliant and more disruptive than their white counterparts.
6) FACT: In general, black students do not respond well to criticism from white authority figures.
7) FACT: In general, black parents do not support white authority figures who attempt to impose discipline on their children.
8) FACT: Integration has created a “ready-made excuse” for black students, who claim that they are treated more harshly than their white counterparts by white authority figures. Sadly, too many black parents have bought into this absolute line of crap.
9) FACT:“Lily white” liberals fiercely defend impoverished blacks, not because they actually want to help them. They just want to keep them in their place, preferably in slums throughout America.
10) FACT: These so called,“bleeding heart liberals”, hold black communities in place by employing socialistic tactics like Welfare, Public Housing, Free Lunch, Social Security Disability Benefits, Food Stamps and now Nationalized Obama Health Care.
If you still don’t believe me just look at the statistics from just one of the many predominately black Catholic high schools located right in the middle of New Orleans. St. Augustine High School has a graduation rate that has historically been seven to ten times greater than the public schools that surround it.
The following is the “wonderful promise” that St. Augustine High School has always made and kept for each and every one of its students, past and present, since the school’s inception back in 1951!
“Under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, St. Augustine High School is the training ground for leadership through academic excellence, moral values, Christian responsibility and reasonable, consistent discipline.”
The main reason St. Augustine and many other private and parochial schools across America have been successful is very simple.
Private and parochial schools did not make the mistake of factoring God out of the educational equation. In successful schools throughout America, God’s love for mankind is the “Total Equation.”
“Without God’s presence in our lives, nothing else matters!”(Trainaism)
Please follow the fatuous1 on the following websites:
POLITIX TOPIX HOME PAGE
BARACK OBAMA FORUM
Add your comments below
|Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08)||17 min||Xcentrix2||1,348,773|
|Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08)||6 hr||IBdaMann||57,334|
|Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08)||18 hr||Juror||27|
|Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12)||Fri||Brigoria||104|
|Medicaid expansion in Virginia||Feb 11||Patient X||2|
|I remember in Hampton (Jan '08)||Feb 9||Nick A||800|
|Libraries' free books, computers pull in patron... (Mar '09)||Feb 9||Martin garey||28|
Find what you want!
Search Hampton Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC