Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions. Full Story

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16509 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, it's not real. Can't be. Never will be.
I'll be telling my grandchildren about the great disillusionment.
Funny thing is, it's as real as can be, and there's not a damn thin you can do about it!!!!!!

Oh, and your grandchildren know your a jackass. They aren't interested in what you tell them. They think your a joke, just like everyone else does!!!!

Smile c*nt!

Location hidden

#16510 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use epi-genetics to distinguish ss couples from marriage. I use my eyes and common sense.
LOL!!! That's funny!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A ss couple will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
And despite that nonsense, if the ss couple marries, they will be fully married. Not a damn thing you can do to change that fact! Smile jackass!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not discrimination, that's reality.
No Greggy, that's fantasy. It's a "reality" that exists only in your head. You spend a lot of time in your happy head reality. It's why your grandchildren think you're crazy!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been schooled, now go stand in the corner and think about it!
You didn't school squat jackass. You merely demonstrated yet again what a pathetic, desperate, deceitful tool you are!!!

Smile bitch!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16511 Aug 2, 2013
A lot of people go to paradise to escape reality. Doesn't work.

Imposing a fake relationship on marriage won't either.

Location hidden

#16512 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Marriage is an institution, it's incapable of being imposed upon.

Now you run along and come back with another of your idiotic talking points! Maybe the one about mutual sterility, that one's always a real zinger!
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16513 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Imposing? People are being forced to marry people of the same sex? Oh, no! The horrah! The horrah!
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16514 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, it's not real. Can't be. Never will be.
I'll be telling my grandchildren about the great disillusionment.
They'll humor you, because they probably love you, but c'mon. I doubt they respect you enough to take you seriously. My white grandmother used to rant and rave about how she hated people with dark skin. Did I love her? Yes. Did I listen to her? Yes. Did I actually view her thoughts as thoughts of substance? No way in hell. LOL.

Location hidden

#16515 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Imposing? People are being forced to marry people of the same sex? Oh, no! The horrah! The horrah!
Are you really as confused as the ranting idiot Jonah?

Making the idiotic claim that a mutually sterile, pointlessly redumbant gendered half is marriage, and twisting law to get a piece of paper that says so is imposing.

Or two guys taking rights and resources of women and children. Despicable imposing.

I could go on. You want more?

Smirk.

Location hidden

#16516 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll humor you, because they probably love you, but c'mon. I doubt they respect you enough to take you seriously. My white grandmother used to rant and rave about how she hated people with dark skin. Did I love her? Yes. Did I listen to her? Yes. Did I actually view her thoughts as thoughts of substance? No way in hell. LOL.
Well I am a near senile old man...

Here is another one to listen to;

The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of human existence, genderless life.

Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.

Which brings us to marriage, at the same time, birthing the future of humanity.

A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.

Something to think about.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16517 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really as confused as the ranting idiot Jonah?
Making the idiotic claim that a mutually sterile, pointlessly redumbant gendered half is marriage, and twisting law to get a piece of paper that says so is imposing.
Or two guys taking rights and resources of women and children. Despicable imposing.
I could go on. You want more?
Smirk.
Just because people are doing something you don't like, doesn't mean they're imposing. A thousand gay people could get married right now, and you wouldn't know it. That is how little it actually affects you. You're just being a stubborn fossil. Excuse me as I sit in front of the bus. Ha.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16518 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a near senile old man...
Here is another one to listen to;
The reunion of a man and woman in marriage reflects the very roots of human existence, genderless life.
Go back in a ss couples' history, and what do you find? Immediately? A mother and father.
Which brings us to marriage, at the same time, birthing the future of humanity.
A ss couple? No past, and no future. A duplicate gendered half of marriage making the hilarious claim they are the same.
Something to think about.
Marriage means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. What you personally think is adorable, but it's clearly blanketed heavily in your bias against gays. Probably blacks too. You are a senile, old man, after all.

Location hidden

#16519 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because people are doing something you don't like, doesn't mean they're imposing. A thousand gay people could get married right now, and you wouldn't know it. That is how little it actually affects you. You're just being a stubborn fossil. Excuse me as I sit in front of the bus. Ha.
Gay couples can't be married, you'll have to use another example. It's an utterly ridiculous idea.

Location hidden

#16520 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. What you personally think is adorable, but it's clearly blanketed heavily in your bias against gays. Probably blacks too. You are a senile, old man, after all.
No, marriage IS a lot of things. Things I'm mentioning, and things ss couples have no relation to.

Your denial isn't adorable, it's idiotic.

Location hidden

#16521 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. The hate and bigotry charge? Topped with blacks?

How cheap and childish.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16522 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay couples can't be married, you'll have to use another example. It's an utterly ridiculous idea.
A lot of things are ridiculous to you. You probably pulled what's left of your hair out in frustration over women in public office, or over how it's actually not butter in those tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Who cares? It's not my problem that you can't think beyond your comfort zone, nor is it anyone else's.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16523 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, marriage IS a lot of things. Things I'm mentioning, and things ss couples have no relation to.
Your denial isn't adorable, it's idiotic.
Marriage is a lot of things to you, to me, and to others. So? Who cares what you personally think about the matter? You don't even know any gay people personally, nor are you the Elected Grand Puba of Marriage. You're just a withered nobody who annoys his family. I hope you're incredibly wealthy just so after you die, your grandkids can get rewarded for not immediately going for their gameboys and ipods the second you start talking. LOL.
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16524 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How cheap and childish.
As a man of color, I don't really care that you probably hate me. I'll still be banging hot, white women just the same.:)

Location hidden

#16525 Aug 2, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of things are ridiculous to you. You probably pulled what's left of your hair out in frustration over women in public office, or over how it's actually not butter in those tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Who cares? It's not my problem that you can't think beyond your comfort zone, nor is it anyone else's.
I love fiction. I love going anywhere with it.

However, when dealing with life, you need to keep a grip on reality.

You are losing it honey...
Broseph

New Castle, DE

#16526 Aug 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love fiction. I love going anywhere with it.
However, when dealing with life, you need to keep a grip on reality.
You are losing it honey...
Why is it fiction? Because you lack the neurons to comprehend it? It's not you're fault. You're senile, but c'mon. Go knit a sweater or some sh*t, and leave these topics to people that still go outside into the daylight.

Side Note: Withered, old guy just called me "honey"....Gross.

Location hidden

#16527 Aug 3, 2013
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is a lot of things to you, to me, and to others. So? Who cares what you personally think about the matter? You don't even know any gay people personally, nor are you the Elected Grand Puba of Marriage. You're just a withered nobody who annoys his family. I hope you're incredibly wealthy just so after you die, your grandkids can get rewarded for not immediately going for their gameboys and ipods the second you start talking. LOL.
Silly stupid.

Descriptions of reality are not options.

The rest is ad homoan gay troll attacks.

Location hidden

#16528 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How cheap and childish.
Broseph wrote:
<quoted text>
As a man of color, I don't really care that you probably hate me. I'll still be banging hot, white women just the same.:)
Now you add a victim mentality and crudeness?

The issue now isn't your orientation or color, it's how old are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,115,476
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,058
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 21 hr Lol 85
james Arthur Segura Tue laughing out loud 53
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue gwsbadass 1,360
Vacant Hampton land open to developers Mon Jake 2
ex crabber Mon Charles 4
Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton Jobs

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]