Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first Western state w...

Full story: The Morning Call

Hawaii , the state that adopted the nation's first "defense of marriage" constitutional amendment a decade ago, has now become the latest battleground in the fight for same-sex civil unions.
Comments
15,581 - 15,600 of 16,144 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2014

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16467 Jul 3, 2013
Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.

Ss couples violate the design of physical union.

Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.

Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.

Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.

The assertion would be laughable if it was not so idiotic.
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately FOR YOU our government OF THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE disagrees with you.
Now you know how I felt for 40 years.
A bare majority of SCOTUS ignored the people and the reality of what I posted.

No legal manipulation will change those things.

The closer a fake gets to the real thing, the more the counterfeit is obvious.
Lawrence V Texas

New York, NY

#16468 Jul 3, 2013
What does our Resident Troll think about the 2003 6-3 decision legalizing buttsecks? A lot more conservatives on that court, eh Kimare? First that, and now this - what is going on in America's bedroom, for gawd's sake??!! Where will it end...umm...yeah

Location hidden

#16469 Jul 3, 2013
Lawrence V Texas wrote:
What does our Resident Troll think about the 2003 6-3 decision legalizing buttsecks? A lot more conservatives on that court, eh Kimare? First that, and now this - what is going on in America's bedroom, for gawd's sake??!! Where will it end...umm...yeah
I don't know what the resident troll thinks, I don't think DNF thinks at all...

However, it is a medical fact that sodomy is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Location hidden

#16470 Jul 3, 2013
Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove ss couples are not equal to marriage.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16471 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what the resident troll thinks, I don't think DNF thinks at all...
However, it is a medical fact that sodomy is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Speaking of being able to think you should try it sometime.

Heterosexuals defined sodody as any act that isn't penile vaginal penetration.

So when you get off your high horse and start bitching at heterosexuals for doing the same things in foreplay that gays and lesbians do,

you're just a shrill shill for idiocy.

And when it comes to what marriage means to me would you be so kind as to allow me my freedom of speech or is that on your hit list as well?

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16472 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Not quite. Only in States that refuse to grant same sex couples the equal protection SCOTUS recently declared we are supposed to have under the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendmernt. Or do you disagree that all American citizens should NOT be treated equally by our government; that some deserve special treatment?
KiMare wrote:
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
LIE. All they need is to not have sex while the woman is fertile. BTW my step mom is past menopause. What protection should she and my 80 year old dad take to avoid children?
KiMare wrote:
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Outright lie. SS couples can utilise the same techniques many MARRIED heterosexuals use who are unabvle to have children. You like to IGNORE the fact that not all heterosexual couples can produce offspring. That would discredit everything else you claim and you don't WANT THAT DISCUSSED!
KiMare wrote:
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
FACT: Heterosexual sex is just as dangerous as homosexual sex. Claiming germs can tell if someone is engaging in same sex activity versus heterosexual activity is ridiculous and lacks any scientific support.

But then if you give up your lies, the world would know you were simply an idiotic shill.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
The parts fit together quite well either way. Unfortunately you want to reduce marriage to a woman being nothing more than a breeding bitch at puppy farms and Dads as paid studs. I find that offensive and so do my parents.
KiMare wrote:
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
This is just a start of distinctive facts that prove ss couples are not equal to marriage.
Only to bigots and trolls like you, dear.

BTW I am SO glad it makes you so upset that the SUPREME COURT has ruled I'm just as good as you are!

I can now fully appreciate what a black man felt the first time someone who used to call him the "n" word referred to him by his given name.

Too bad you can never understand what life is REALLY like outside your playpen.

Oh and I'm still waiting for you to explain how a doctor determined the sexuality of the lesbian you claim you absorbed in the womb.

You claim sexuality isn't genetic but want us to believe you had a lesbian twin that you absorbed before you were born.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16473 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
FACTS? LMAO!

Give us some facts about the doctor and how he was able to determine that you were straight and your twin was lesbian BEFORE EITHER OF YOU WQERE BORN!

C'Mon.

You want to talk FACTS!

DO IT!

Stop pussyfooting with facts and your delusional fantasies.

How DOES a germ know if the sex is straight or gay?

FACTS please. Not delusions.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16474 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Someone who says they are both male and female insisting that "Nature" only makes people male or female is laughable.

THAT is a FACT!

So since you say you are a male who is a sexual chimera and claims proof his female twin was lesbian and then claiming that as such only the heterosexual MALE half has any right to decide on what marriage is is laughable at best.

Tragic at least.

Location hidden

#16475 Jul 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of being able to think you should try it sometime.
Heterosexuals defined sodody as any act that isn't penile vaginal penetration.
So when you get off your high horse and start bitching at heterosexuals for doing the same things in foreplay that gays and lesbians do,
you're just a shrill shill for idiocy.
And when it comes to what marriage means to me would you be so kind as to allow me my freedom of speech or is that on your hit list as well?
You understood exactly what I mean't when I used sodomy in the Biblical sense.

I didn't distinguish between any gender engaging in anal sex, did I?

Nor has anyone infringed on your free speech. I spoke of the imposition of an impostor relationship on marriage.

Laughable that you would start your rant by speaking about 'thinking'!

Location hidden

#16476 Jul 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite. Only in States that refuse to grant same sex couples the equal protection SCOTUS recently declared we are supposed to have under the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendmernt. Or do you disagree that all American citizens should NOT be treated equally by our government; that some deserve special treatment?
<quoted text>LIE. All they need is to not have sex while the woman is fertile. BTW my step mom is past menopause. What protection should she and my 80 year old dad take to avoid children?
<quoted text>Outright lie. SS couples can utilise the same techniques many MARRIED heterosexuals use who are unabvle to have children. You like to IGNORE the fact that not all heterosexual couples can produce offspring. That would discredit everything else you claim and you don't WANT THAT DISCUSSED!
<quoted text>FACT: Heterosexual sex is just as dangerous as homosexual sex. Claiming germs can tell if someone is engaging in same sex activity versus heterosexual activity is ridiculous and lacks any scientific support.
But then if you give up your lies, the world would know you were simply an idiotic shill.
<quoted text> The parts fit together quite well either way. Unfortunately you want to reduce marriage to a woman being nothing more than a breeding bitch at puppy farms and Dads as paid studs. I find that offensive and so do my parents.
<quoted text>Only to bigots and trolls like you, dear.
BTW I am SO glad it makes you so upset that the SUPREME COURT has ruled I'm just as good as you are!
I can now fully appreciate what a black man felt the first time someone who used to call him the "n" word referred to him by his given name.
Too bad you can never understand what life is REALLY like outside your playpen.
Oh and I'm still waiting for you to explain how a doctor determined the sexuality of the lesbian you claim you absorbed in the womb.
You claim sexuality isn't genetic but want us to believe you had a lesbian twin that you absorbed before you were born.
1. Certain groups have always had special rights. Marriage has been one of those because it is the best place for new members of society. A bare majority of SCOTUS ignored the distinctions. I simply point out that their ruling hasn't changed reality. Perhaps a unanimous decision would make a duplicate gendered couple the same as a diverse gendered???

2. Too funny. You are trying to equate the natural cycle of fertility and aging to the unnatural, mating behavior defective failure of ss couples.

This while you ignore that gay couples need protection TO HAVE SEX!

3. Another silly attempt to equate differences. The vast majority of children are the fruit of a mother and father united in marriage. Science has allowed some heterosexual couples with medical conditions to mutually procreate.

You are only able to equate ss couples with the tiny percentage who even with medical help can only produce outside the relationship.

However, this remains, a ss couple will ALWAYS deprive a child of one gender and at least one biological parent!

4. Sorry honey, you lie. Google 'is sex healthy','lesbian health issues' and 'anal sex'.

5. Another idiotic lie. The whole evolution of mating behavior is rooted in two genders mating. It is obvious to the naked eye.

Nor do I relegate couples to 'breeding bitches' and 'paid studs'.

Why do you need to resort to slander to defend a legitimate position?

6. You then avoid the uniqueness of a Mars/Venus union with a ad homoan attack. The hateful bigotry is clearly yours.

-I never argued 'goodness', I argued distinct relationships.
-Pretending a fake relationship is the same as marriage will not deal with your inherent denial. The closer you come to an authentic marriage, the more your counterfeit is exposed.
-I never claimed that. Genders were determined before we were born.
-I've never claimed orientation is not genetic.

Location hidden

#16477 Jul 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>FACTS? LMAO!
Give us some facts about the doctor and how he was able to determine that you were straight and your twin was lesbian BEFORE EITHER OF YOU WQERE BORN!
C'Mon.
You want to talk FACTS!
DO IT!
Stop pussyfooting with facts and your delusional fantasies.
How DOES a germ know if the sex is straight or gay?
FACTS please. Not delusions.
1. See my previous post.

Two reasons the female in me is lesbian;
-She doesn't like me or other men. Just like you.
-She does like my wife. Alot. Would never pretend to be married to someone else, because they would look like Hillary or Janet.

2. Where did I say a germ determines that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning?

Location hidden

#16478 Jul 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who says they are both male and female insisting that "Nature" only makes people male or female is laughable.
THAT is a FACT!
So since you say you are a male who is a sexual chimera and claims proof his female twin was lesbian and then claiming that as such only the heterosexual MALE half has any right to decide on what marriage is is laughable at best.
Tragic at least.
Calm down, you're having a gay twirl hissy fit. It makes you make less sense than you usually do...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#16479 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, you're having a gay twirl hissy fit. It makes you make less sense than you usually do...
Awwwww, you LOVE the attention from the gay folks. Whatever would you do without it?

And sense isn't something you are known for. Staying power, yes.

Sense, no.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16480 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Certain groups have always had special rights. Marriage has been one of those because it is the best place for new members of society. A bare majority of SCOTUS ignored the distinctions. I simply point out that their ruling hasn't changed reality. Perhaps a unanimous decision would make a duplicate gendered couple the same as a diverse gendered???
2. Too funny. You are trying to equate the natural cycle of fertility and aging to the unnatural, mating behavior defective failure of ss couples.
This while you ignore that gay couples need protection TO HAVE SEX!
3. Another silly attempt to equate differences. The vast majority of children are the fruit of a mother and father united in marriage. Science has allowed some heterosexual couples with medical conditions to mutually procreate.
You are only able to equate ss couples with the tiny percentage who even with medical help can only produce outside the relationship.
However, this remains, a ss couple will ALWAYS deprive a child of one gender and at least one biological parent!
4. Sorry honey, you lie. Google 'is sex healthy','lesbian health issues' and 'anal sex'.
5. Another idiotic lie. The whole evolution of mating behavior is rooted in two genders mating. It is obvious to the naked eye.
Nor do I relegate couples to 'breeding bitches' and 'paid studs'.
Why do you need to resort to slander to defend a legitimate position?
6. You then avoid the uniqueness of a Mars/Venus union with a ad homoan attack. The hateful bigotry is clearly yours.
-I never argued 'goodness', I argued distinct relationships.
-Pretending a fake relationship is the same as marriage will not deal with your inherent denial. The closer you come to an authentic marriage, the more your counterfeit is exposed.
-I never claimed that. Genders were determined before we were born.
-I've never claimed orientation is not genetic.
You claim your genders were formed before you were born? You do understand that gender is different than the physical sex of the baby?
So PLEASE of fount of wisdom, explain....

How does a fetus form gender identity in the womb.

You're a lying piece of flotsam and you know it.

You have dodged and ducked and obfuscated.

You have been the queen bee troll on this thread that should have died two years ago and have the NERVE to refer to ME as a resident troll when I come to this thread about once a month.

You are a joke and no longer amusing.

You lost Prop 8 at every level and still refuse to accept reality.

You ignore the fact that not all male female couples reproduce and continue to insist that marriage is ONLY for making babies.

The "facts" you spout are just YOUR opinions.

The same ones racists used when inter-racial marriage was legalized.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16481 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You understood exactly what I mean't when I used sodomy in the Biblical sense....
Yes and you are NOT usingh it in the "Bibvlical sense" becuase sodomy in the "Biblical Sense" isn't homosexuality. It's ANY sex act outside penile vaginal penetration.

If you need to LIE to make your point, it just goes to show your facts aren't real.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16482 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then try wiggling around this question:

Where is "except gays and lesbians" found in the U.S. Constitution?

It's obvious that, for you, living the American Dream, is reserved for only those people you approve of.

That makes you a bigot in every evil sense. It makes you UNAmerican.

Location hidden

#16483 Jul 5, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>You claim your genders were formed before you were born? You do understand that gender is different than the physical sex of the baby?
So PLEASE of fount of wisdom, explain....
How does a fetus form gender identity in the womb.
You're a lying piece of flotsam and you know it.
You have dodged and ducked and obfuscated.
You have been the queen bee troll on this thread that should have died two years ago and have the NERVE to refer to ME as a resident troll when I come to this thread about once a month.
You are a joke and no longer amusing.
You lost Prop 8 at every level and still refuse to accept reality.
You ignore the fact that not all male female couples reproduce and continue to insist that marriage is ONLY for making babies.
The "facts" you spout are just YOUR opinions.
The same ones racists used when inter-racial marriage was legalized.
Where did I claim any such thing?

The rest of your posts are a continued gay twirl hissy fit.

Take your hormone pills. Then take some artificial ones. Then do it again.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16484 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW DNF has once again called your bluff and you have no response.

So you revert back top personal attacks instead of addressing the questions posed to you.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16485 Jul 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodging again I see.

How is a same sex couple different from an infertile hetero couple in matters of child birth and parenting??

Why is a heterosexual single parent any different than a single gay parent?

These are the key points to your arguments and you have yet to address these points.

DNF

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#16486 Jul 5, 2013
Should have typed, "These are the key points to your arguments and you have yet to address these points IN A WAY THAT MAKES SENSE!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,101,605
Influx of illegal immigrants in hampton va 1 hr ddt 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,382
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 5 hr Wythe 749
Hampton locals, others, beware of Hpt Rds Eye A... 5 hr Wythe 5
Hampton looks for more math teachers Sun Tabb 4
Virginia boy suffers through tick-borne disease Sat jacquelyn98 1
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search