Gloucester Cheer Coach does it again...
Vote Obama

AOL

#122 Sep 26, 2008
mmmmm a fiesty one.
Vote Obama

AOL

#123 Sep 26, 2008
Well u al aint noo fun. I guess I will move on 2 the next 1. But dont worry me ladies, Ill be bac tommorro.
Vote Obama

AOL

#124 Sep 26, 2008
OXXOXOXOoxoxoxo
OBAMA SUCKS

Yorktown, VA

#125 Sep 26, 2008
He still sucks
Chris

AOL

#126 Sep 26, 2008
She has a buiness of her own ,why she need to forge checks for. I hope she gets what she deserves.
GTOWN

Gloucester, VA

#127 Sep 27, 2008
For those of you that know this person, you know what she has done. It is time to put this Forum to rest for contstructive it is no longer. It has served its purpose to notify people of her wrong doing. Her arrest has made the news, it has been in the Gloucester Gazette paper and now in the Glo Quips so all should be well informed. For the people that have been defrauded by her or if you know of fraud that she has committed then the best thing that you can do is to report it to the proper authorities. She has a business that should not be open as she works with children and children should not be subjected to the wrong she does. I know all the people involved in these two families and hope and pray that there is some justice for the ones that have been victimized ( and she is not one of those). She operates Maximum All Star Xplosion in Gloucester and is involved with Bingo at Bingo City in Yorktown ( not sure how she got that license) so if you are a victim then do the right thing and contact the following authorities.

State Corporation Commission
Gaming Commission
Gloucester County Sheriffs Office
Bingo City in Yorktown, Virginia
All these addresses can be found on-line.
My heart goes out to all of us, she is a sick person with no consience or remorse and so many have suffered that have come in contact with her. Let the justice system take care of the punishment for her wrong doings and hope that she can never do this again. May God forgive her. God Bless.
NOBAMA

Gloucester, VA

#128 Sep 27, 2008
Vote Obama wrote:
So did anyone watch the debate tonight or did you watch the message boards. Well I guess in your minds this is more important.. VOTE OBAMA!!!
If you think Obama won that debate, you must be blind AND deaf!

NOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#129 Sep 27, 2008
Can I be in the news and Paper? Who are you GTOWN the boss?? Can we go play BINGO togther? I think u could win all the bingo money. then afterward we could go cheer!!!!!!!!!! I won some money@@ Then we could go eat some sausage & u could tell me alll about your obsession & I will tell u all baout mine. But I have medication to control mine. I can sharee if you would like? Lets go call BINGO CITY and reserve us a table. Im gonna call rite now!!
P.S. Tell your other girls theirr in vited too! Ill have some extra sausages 4 them!
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#130 Sep 27, 2008
Everybodyyyy Likes my sausage!!!
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#131 Sep 27, 2008
I called Bingo & they wernt very nice to me. They said that they had had enough crazys call here. I told them that was mean & I wanted to play bingo. I told them that I had saw ttheir advertisement on the messages here. Why were they soooo mean to me?
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#132 Sep 27, 2008
I LUV GLOUCESTER< GO FIGHT CHEER< GO PLAY BINGO!!!
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#133 Sep 27, 2008
Caome on girls im very lonly. I dont have many freinds in gloucester. I would like to have some of u crazy girlss as my freinds we could have fun playimg bingo together. Thats my favorite game everytine I go visit my old roomies at easterm state we have a ball playin BINGO!!!! B4 G56 N35 O70

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
Vote Obama

Gloucester, VA

#134 Sep 27, 2008
WHY we gotta crosss the George P Colemon to play bingo girls? We can go rite up to the Gloucester Mouse logde and play?? Besides their a whole lot nicer up there. They wouldntt scream at me there. And tell me to stop harassingg about crazy stuff.
Maxxed Out

Gloucester, VA

#135 Sep 27, 2008
Kathy T wrote:
You are keeping it at the top with all your ignorance.. I dont even know this person, but I had to comment because you all look like fools.. People like you all need to sit back and look at yourselves.
I was asleep at 1:00 in the morning, but see you were wide awake eagerly awaiting my reply.Talk about OCD. After the debate (vote Obama) I spent some quality time with my husband and then this morning I spent some quality time with my family. As a hardworking wife and mother I needed my beauty rest. But you must be getting ready for your shift at Walmart, see you at the checkout line! gimme a break, we're all in this world together. If a person hit your car, I guess you'd just say "God Bless" and go on your merry little way? Good for you, you're so forgiving. What Ever. this is my last post cause I got things to do, but you keep on, posting in places you know nothing about. See ya beyotch! And that goes for you too MG.
Neutral Party

Newport News, VA

#136 Sep 27, 2008
GTOWN wrote:
For those of you that know this person, you know what she has done. It is time to put this Forum to rest for contstructive it is no longer. It has served its purpose to notify people of her wrong doing. Her arrest has made the news, it has been in the Gloucester Gazette paper and now in the Glo Quips so all should be well informed. For the people that have been defrauded by her or if you know of fraud that she has committed then the best thing that you can do is to report it to the proper authorities. She has a business that should not be open as she works with children and children should not be subjected to the wrong she does. I know all the people involved in these two families and hope and pray that there is some justice for the ones that have been victimized ( and she is not one of those). She operates Maximum All Star Xplosion in Gloucester and is involved with Bingo at Bingo City in Yorktown ( not sure how she got that license) so if you are a victim then do the right thing and contact the following authorities.
State Corporation Commission
Gaming Commission
Gloucester County Sheriffs Office
Bingo City in Yorktown, Virginia
All these addresses can be found on-line.
My heart goes out to all of us, she is a sick person with no consience or remorse and so many have suffered that have come in contact with her. Let the justice system take care of the punishment for her wrong doings and hope that she can never do this again. May God forgive her. God Bless.
Clearly you people didn't read the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for posting on the Topix forums. Allow me to enlighten you:

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

I suggest you read these terms. Particularly these topics that say "In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

d. harm minors in any way;

r. "stalk" or otherwise harass another;"

You people are in clear violation of all of these terms of service -- and it is YOU who should be reprimanded for YOUR despicable actions.
Kathy T

Gloucester, VA

#137 Sep 27, 2008
Maxxed Out wrote:
<quoted text>I was asleep at 1:00 in the morning, but see you were wide awake eagerly awaiting my reply.Talk about OCD. After the debate (vote Obama) I spent some quality time with my husband and then this morning I spent some quality time with my family. As a hardworking wife and mother I needed my beauty rest. But you must be getting ready for your shift at Walmart, see you at the checkout line! gimme a break, we're all in this world together. If a person hit your car, I guess you'd just say "God Bless" and go on your merry little way? Good for you, you're so forgiving. What Ever. this is my last post cause I got things to do, but you keep on, posting in places you know nothing about. See ya beyotch! And that goes for you too MG.
Oh Im sorry I offended you hunny. Im quite sure that you do need your beauty rest. I on the other hand dont.:) Im glad you did take my advice about spending time with your hubby. Im sure you dont want someone else to do that for you? And yes I do forgive people, Im not a monster. Isnt that what the bible says to do? Im sure people that work at walmart see you often, heaven forbid you might shop somewhere else. Somewhere a little classier. I prefer Maceys or even Jcpenny. Well, sweetie I hope you and your followers have a great rest of the weekend. Dont waste it on revenge it will eat your little heart right up! God Bless..
LOL

Yorktown, VA

#138 Sep 27, 2008
Kathy T wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere a little classier. I prefer Maceys or even Jcpenny.
And yet you can't even spell either one of them correctly...yes, you are oh so classy.......
You need help

AOL

#139 Sep 27, 2008
Vote Obama wrote:
Caome on girls im very lonly. I dont have many freinds in gloucester. I would like to have some of u crazy girlss as my freinds we could have fun playimg bingo together. Thats my favorite game everytine I go visit my old roomies at easterm state we have a ball playin BINGO!!!! B4 G56 N35 O70
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
HOW About BR549... Go home Jr. Samples
you are to be pitied
You need help

AOL

#140 Sep 27, 2008
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you people didn't read the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for posting on the Topix forums. Allow me to enlighten you:
http://www.topix.com/topix/terms
I suggest you read these terms. Particularly these topics that say "In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
d. harm minors in any way;
r. "stalk" or otherwise harass another;"
You people are in clear violation of all of these terms of service -- and it is YOU who should be reprimanded for YOUR despicable actions.
AMEN..... Thank you!
Loves Vote Obama

United States

#141 Sep 27, 2008
Hi Vote Obama,

I love SAUSAGE, now I am a slightly small person so I am more of link kind of girl, but I like BINGO too! There are a lots of people on here flapping their gums so I am sur they like sausage to, or could use one shoved in their mouths! I dont live in Glochester but maybe we can still play bingo sum time in OK! Oh dont let me forget: God Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min obama muslim 1,567,801
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 12 hr Martin garey 39
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) 23 hr Frank Engel 98
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue Mikespeak 117
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Tue E_Fulli 56
News Trump tweets frustration with Republicans Jul 25 totallydisgusted 3
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Jul 24 Me-n-yo-mama 867

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance