The Bell Curve
Todd

Panama City, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2011
I just finished reading 'The Bell Curve". It explains why blacks can't seem to finish school, commit so many crimes and are generally unruly and violent. As it turns out the average african american has an IQ of 85, average white 103 and average asian 106.
Thats all.
Hapkido Guy

Poquoson, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2011
But, That's not all... That book was given to me as a present by a racist. After reading the book I came away, not more racist, more understanding of how we've done this to ourselves. The most intelligent people have (almost) zero children. Lazy, unintelligent people have many children. By supporting worthless individuals, we allow them to procreate. Before entitlements, these people were too malnurished to be fertile. When they did have children, they'd either die in child birth or early childhood. If you were lucky, the Mother would die in childbirth too. There's no stopping the dilemma we've gotten ourselves into. Maybe birth control (norplanting) for entitlement beneficiaries. Either way, stupid people will inherit the Earth. That book is now 33 years old. Not enough people will ever read it to make a difference. Congratulations, those first hundred pages are very boring, scientific, and mundane. After that, it's a great read
10th cavalary spectre

Madison, WI

#3 Mar 30, 2011
To Both You Two:
The Bell Curve is nothing but popular fiction to explain away the problems our society created. All
this book is trying to do is protect this destructive corporate execs that are ruining our
country. I write more later.
10th cav. spectre from Madtown, mid week!!

“Sweet Luvins”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 30, 2011
10th cavalary spectre wrote:
To Both You Two:
The Bell Curve is nothing but popular fiction to explain away the problems our society created. All
this book is trying to do is protect this destructive corporate execs that are ruining our
country. I write more later.
10th cav. spectre from Madtown, mid week!!
i agree with you. the peoples with the jobs only care bout themself an not you an me. they aint no smarter they just playin the system. it amaze me how they git the jobs they got.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Laquanda wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you. the peoples with the jobs only care bout themself an not you an me. they aint no smarter they just playin the system. it amaze me how they git the jobs they got.
They applied for them. They realized that a job paid better than welfare.

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

San Diego, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Laquanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, perhaps we care about a better life for our children and thus demonstrate the rewards produced by a good work ethic. They in turn will do the same so the cycle continues.
It also helps that you work to live in an area where the best education and opportunities exist for your children.
Playing the victim card becomes annoying to those of us that refuse to be victims and don't wait for the government to "help" us.
You determine your own lot in life.
Voice of Reason

Baltimore, MD

#7 Jul 10, 2012
Laquanda wrote:
<quoted text>
If they "ain't no" smarter than you are, than why do they have the great job, and you're complaning about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Agents of Corruption 1,508,086
News Owner of York County pipe/tobacco lounge arrest... (Nov '13) 11 hr Martin garey 17
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 20 hr Dudley 8,065
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Wed Bbzzoo 63,543
News Facebook Feedback for Saturday, Oct. 22 from Da... (Oct '11) Mar 21 Martin garey 25
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) Mar 21 MelissaT 2,369
News VIMS event explains how animals adapt (Jun '09) Mar 18 Martin garey 3

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages