Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama

Full story: Connecticut Post

President Barack Obama's controversial former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, is blaming "them Jews" for keeping him from speaking to the president.
Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rocker

Vineburg, CA

#28 Jun 12, 2009
NukeNazis wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest Nazi here is you.
He's no nazi...just a bad piano player (as in I havn't won anything since I was state champ in high school.
BLOOD ON HIS HANDS

Las Cruces, NM

#29 Jun 12, 2009
Wright is a certifiable loon - Maobama sat in
his Church for 20 years and never heard any
of the racist, bigoted comments from the good
Reverend Wright amazing.

Let me see during the campaign Maobama met with
Wright at a Secret Meeting to ask him to stop
spewing his hate filled speech - now the clown
reappears and says Jews are keeping Maobama from
talking to him.

Come Barak Bin HUSSEIN Maobama toss him under
the bus like you do everyone else - YES YOU
CAN - YES YOU CAN - YES YOU CAN!

Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers and a host of other
derelicts are the kind of people Maobama hung out
with - yet he does not share any of their views.

AMAZING -

MAOBAMA

One Big Ass Mistake America
just info

El Paso, TX

#30 Jun 12, 2009
Seems to me that Nuke Nazis is a pretty good example of a Nazi himslef. obama sat in that church for 20 years and he knew exactly what wright was about. He also knew what Ayers and Dern were all about. Thos saing that maybe he is a little naive should look again. He dumped wright when it was shown he could hurt his campaign, same thing with ayers and dern. This kind of hate is what obama is about and anyone that can't see it is blind.
I have heard things like give him a chance just let him work things out. Guess who else saif that? In 1933 in Germany Hitler said just give me 4 years and I will show you that I can get the economy fixed, I will give you jobs and I will save this country. I will give you change and Hope! Sounds very familiar.
Nuke Nazis

Waterbury, CT

#32 Jun 13, 2009
just info wrote:
Seems to me that Nuke Nazis is a pretty good example of a Nazi himslef. obama sat in that church for 20 years and he knew exactly what wright was about. He also knew what Ayers and Dern were all about. Thos saing that maybe he is a little naive should look again. He dumped wright when it was shown he could hurt his campaign, same thing with ayers and dern. This kind of hate is what obama is about and anyone that can't see it is blind.
I have heard things like give him a chance just let him work things out. Guess who else saif that? In 1933 in Germany Hitler said just give me 4 years and I will show you that I can get the economy fixed, I will give you jobs and I will save this country. I will give you change and Hope! Sounds very familiar.
amazing how people like you only speak out when it is black racists like Rev Wright. In fact judging from what you write you would be the first one wearing a swastika and I would bet anything you were a regular on the website of that old animal who muredered the guard at the Holocaust museum
General BillBo

San Jose, CA

#33 Jun 13, 2009
BPT wrote:
and this is a man of the cloth? what happened to not judging people, love thy brother,all the other biblical lessons. looks like it does not take much to be a reverand in america today.
Exactly.

Which was why I have been calling for his TAX EXEMPT STATUS to be yanked ever since he plopped down into the public cat box. Is "GD America" a Tax Exempt expression of religion? I don't think so.

Just like with these clever well connected local government subsidized "arts nonprofits".

Folks, the term is PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION. There is no legitimate Tax Exemption for not making a profit. In fact, making a profit from legitimate Tax Exempt Public Benefit Activitis is TAX EXEMPT PROFIT.

The 501(c)(3) Status is a contract with the Public promising that in exchange for the Tax Exemption the Corporation will exist for the SOLE PURPOSE of generating genuine measurable Public Benefit.

No, really, ACTUAL PUBLIC BENEFIT - measurable in dollars.

In other words, the Taxpayers' FREE RENT TENANT at the "mello center" - 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation pvpaa - has never had the legal athority (nor, has the city or school district) to CHOOSE NOT TO use the mello and pvpaa for GENUINE LOCAL PUBLIC BENEFIT.

Cuz.........,

they declared themselves to be a 501(c)(3) PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION and have been passing out millions upon millions in TAX EXEMPTIONS to their political cronies based entirely upon that Contract.

However, PVPAA's contract is with THE LOCAL PUBLIC - not with the "official local arts supporters", the Santa Cruz Symphony, the what's it Dancers, the "city of" the "jpa" or the pvusd.

So, PVPAA owes the local Public about TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS WORTH of genuine MEASURABLE LOCAL Public Benefit already.

PAY UP you Carpetbaggers!!!

Sure, they're abusively drunk on their illicitly seized local power.

But, BCA would be happy to step in, fix the LOCAL DAMAGE and eventually even cover pvpaa's twenty year long bender tab at the Public's bar.
Gunslinger915

United States

#34 Jun 13, 2009
General BillBo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Which was why I have been calling for his TAX EXEMPT STATUS to be yanked ever since he plopped down into the public cat box. Is "GD America" a Tax Exempt expression of religion? I don't think so.
Just like with these clever well connected local government subsidized "arts nonprofits".
Folks, the term is PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION. There is no legitimate Tax Exemption for not making a profit. In fact, making a profit from legitimate Tax Exempt Public Benefit Activitis is TAX EXEMPT PROFIT.
The 501(c)(3) Status is a contract with the Public promising that in exchange for the Tax Exemption the Corporation will exist for the SOLE PURPOSE of generating genuine measurable Public Benefit.
No, really, ACTUAL PUBLIC BENEFIT - measurable in dollars.
In other words, the Taxpayers' FREE RENT TENANT at the "mello center" - 501(c)(3) public benefit corporation pvpaa - has never had the legal athority (nor, has the city or school district) to CHOOSE NOT TO use the mello and pvpaa for GENUINE LOCAL PUBLIC BENEFIT.
Cuz.........,
they declared themselves to be a 501(c)(3) PUBLIC BENEFIT CORPORATION and have been passing out millions upon millions in TAX EXEMPTIONS to their political cronies based entirely upon that Contract.
However, PVPAA's contract is with THE LOCAL PUBLIC - not with the "official local arts supporters", the Santa Cruz Symphony, the what's it Dancers, the "city of" the "jpa" or the pvusd.
So, PVPAA owes the local Public about TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS WORTH of genuine MEASURABLE LOCAL Public Benefit already.
PAY UP you Carpetbaggers!!!
Sure, they're abusively drunk on their illicitly seized local power.
But, BCA would be happy to step in, fix the LOCAL DAMAGE and eventually even cover pvpaa's twenty year long bender tab at the Public's bar.
You got it. But I m sure that we all know, that Wright's "tax exempt status" will NEVER be removed as long as Obami is incharge. Just as we all know that Obami's Aunt, who is just another ILLEGAL sucking off the American taxpayer, will NEVER be deported. Like she said "will leave if she feels like it or maybe not". America is a "Nation of Laws" for SOME people. In fact, "Justice in America is blind". And it cannot "see" people like Obami's Aunt or the Rev Wright. They are exempt from the Law because of who THEY are and who THEY know.
just info

El Paso, TX

#35 Jun 13, 2009
Nuke Nazis wrote:
<quoted text>
amazing how people like you only speak out when it is black racists like Rev Wright. In fact judging from what you write you would be the first one wearing a swastika and I would bet anything you were a regular on the website of that old animal who muredered the guard at the Holocaust museum
You knolw if you were not so pitifull you would be funny. I have called people out of all races on racist rants. The problem with you and others like you is that you only see racism if it is committed by a white guy. Then when someone calls out another race on it you get all bent out of shape. Now to attempt to educate you a little, as futile an endeavor as that may be, I will let you know that I would not be welcome in any group that guy would have been a member of.
First, my wife is hispanic so I am looked at by people that think like him as a race traitor.
Second I am part American Indian so I am not welcome in his circle.
Third I am Catholic so again not welcome.
In addition I have been to Isreal on a number of occasions for work and assisted their defense forces in protecting themselves. I am an outspoken advocate for the Isrealis and have been for years.
So now you can go crawl back under whatvere rock slithered out from and return to your fantasy world where obama is the messiah and he can do no wrong.
It is no wonder this country is in as much trouble as it is with people like you actually haveing the ability to vote.
Gunslinger915

United States

#36 Jun 13, 2009
just info wrote:
<quoted text>
You knolw if you were not so pitifull you would be funny. I have called people out of all races on racist rants. The problem with you and others like you is that you only see racism if it is committed by a white guy. Then when someone calls out another race on it you get all bent out of shape. Now to attempt to educate you a little, as futile an endeavor as that may be, I will let you know that I would not be welcome in any group that guy would have been a member of.
First, my wife is hispanic so I am looked at by people that think like him as a race traitor.
Second I am part American Indian so I am not welcome in his circle.
Third I am Catholic so again not welcome.
In addition I have been to Isreal on a number of occasions for work and assisted their defense forces in protecting themselves. I am an outspoken advocate for the Isrealis and have been for years.
So now you can go crawl back under whatvere rock slithered out from and return to your fantasy world where obama is the messiah and he can do no wrong.
It is no wonder this country is in as much trouble as it is with people like you actually haveing the ability to vote.
Will simply say, "Thanks for this one".
just info

El Paso, TX

#37 Jun 13, 2009
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> Will simply say, "Thanks for this one".
No need just stating the obvious.
sweet pea

Napa, CA

#38 Jun 14, 2009
Guess that bunch jus has no
prejudice atall does they?
Minute Man

Naugatuck, CT

#39 Jun 16, 2009
Oscar Mayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wright was just "one" example of Obama's and his militant partner for life, racism. It's not like they tried to hide their beliefs. In fact, they were/are so proud of their racist beliefs that they put it to paper. And the majority of Americans gave them a pass and put them in the white house any way.
Oscar - First of all, why do you hate the UN? Dare I say it is because, unlike the U.S., the UN is not afraid to criticize Israel?
General BillBo

United States

#40 Jun 16, 2009
Gunslinger915 wrote:
<quoted text> ... They are exempt from the Law because of who THEY are and who THEY know.
What about Obama firing the Inspector General?

No scandal here in Santa Cruz?

Clearly, an improper firing - conflicted decision making - business as usual for the Dirty Demos.

Obama was the "smart one" in the Chicago Mob, right?

That's something "different" for our kids to believe in.
shamooka palooka smiff

Hampton, VA

#41 Jun 18, 2009
Anyone as nutty as that squirreldicked rev cannot be black.
He just too f**kin stoopid, and Karayzee.

painted over white dude, gotta be.
SPEAR CHUCKER EL MAYATE

Woodway, TX

#42 Jun 19, 2009
think about it obama is still looking for a church to attend he is so used to the racist aNTI JEW REV. WRIGHT ,THAT IS NOT A NORMAL BLACK CHURCH that church is full of black racist and obama supporters,goddamn rev wright,and obama
General BillBo

San Francisco, CA

#44 Jun 19, 2009
Just as soon as his chatty chat partners complete their brutal military crackdown on that Jewish led "Dust" in Iran, our fresh faced young President will finally be able to sit down and "Talk With" Iran.

Isn't that a "change" we Americans can believe in?

I know it goes over quite easily right past the Un-Represented Combined Overall Electorate "dust" in Watsonville.
FUGZI

United States

#45 Jun 22, 2009
Nuke Nazis wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing how you put a color on a racist as a means to attack someone.Perhaps you and wright share the same views and it's you that would wear the Obama/Wright swastika.
Hmm

Covina, CA

#46 Nov 4, 2012
What happened to this guy?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#47 Nov 4, 2012
Hmm have great comments.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#48 Nov 5, 2012
American GentIeman Samuel wrote:
Hmm have great comments.
fake sam

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 6, 2012
#47 is the Faker but is the Real A-Hole. Notice the number of comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min THE DEVIL 1,099,779
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr truth-facts 46,292
hey sexy guys... (Sep '12) 18 hr Nickxh 2
Peninsula area students make gains in math SOL ... Wed Davis 2
Influx of illegal immigrants in hampton va Wed Tabbed 4
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) Wed swort 72
Linc Aug 25 Davis 1
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••