Gloucester developer Woodhouse found ...

Gloucester developer Woodhouse found dead of apparent suicide

There are 84 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 21, 2009, titled Gloucester developer Woodhouse found dead of apparent suicide. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

George Woodhouse was due in court next month on felony forgery and larceny charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
huh

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Damn! I feel bad for Abigail, this man has really left a huge mess for her.
WORLDISNUTS

Suffolk, VA

#2 Jan 21, 2009
Was it realy a suicide? HMMMM
BUNNY

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Jan 21, 2009
NOW WHAT? Really sad....
Informed

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2009
Why do you need to start another thread on this. There is already one active.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/hampton-roa...
witch hunt

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2009
WORLDISNUTS wrote:
Was it realy a suicide? HMMMM
That is still under investigation.
Informed

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2009
witch hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
That is still under investigation.
Idiot do you need 2 threads to post your BS?

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/hampton-roa...
witch hunt

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2009
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot do you need 2 threads to post your BS?
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/hampton-roa...
Maybe thoughtful, and compassionate people don't care to post on the same thread with people who are as cold hearted as the ones on the other. So why don't you go back there with your own kind.
Informed

United States

#8 Jan 21, 2009
witch hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe thoughtful, and compassionate people don't care to post on the same thread with people who are as cold hearted as the ones on the other. So why don't you go back there with your own kind.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/hampton-roa...

Since: Feb 08

Davis Wharf, VA

#9 Jan 21, 2009
Seems coincidental that the ex-sheriff and this guy committed suicide. Do we say "conspiracy"? And Guire is investigating, that's a good one for you! Probably trained by her dead husband, that pos!!!
No Ordinary Person

AOL

#10 Jan 21, 2009
All I know is I believe I wrote early on, this man would be pushed to this and I don't even know him. I think it's rather sad. Just think, this is all over money really. It does seem like this could have been taken care of some other way. People are so vicious. They need to learn to work together to bring "good outcomes" even if bad situations exist. I hope he didn't have children. I'm sure this wife is really going through it too. She might have been expecting it though. I would have been scared to leave him. Anybody in this much trouble with the whole county against him, should have been ordered into a "safe house" somewhere so this would not happen. Everything will pass no matter how bad it is. That's what I'm told at least!!
witch hunt

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2009
I think George was a victim as much or even more than most of the people who are speaking ill of him now. This whole thing is a sad, sad shame. I hope that he is at peace now, and his soul finds eternal rest.
Come Clean

Crozier, VA

#12 Jan 21, 2009
Dr Death wrote:
Seems coincidental that the ex-sheriff and this guy committed suicide. Do we say "conspiracy"? And Guire is investigating, that's a good one for you! Probably trained by her dead husband, that pos!!!
It does appear odd.
What about the Marque

Yorktown, VA

#13 Jan 22, 2009
Clearly, these financial misdealings have happened everywhere from Wall St. right down here to Main St. Which leads me to ask: When are the Marque center developers going to face similar charges here in York County? Millions of dollars in bonds were given to them to build a shopping center in the upper York / Wmbg area, but the workman were never paid - so, where did all of the bond money go?
JoAnne Smith

Tacoma, WA

#14 Jan 22, 2009
No Ordinary Person wrote:
All I know is I believe I wrote early on, this man would be pushed to this and I don't even know him. I think it's rather sad. Just think, this is all over money really. It does seem like this could have been taken care of some other way. People are so vicious. They need to learn to work together to bring "good outcomes" even if bad situations exist. I hope he didn't have children. I'm sure this wife is really going through it too. She might have been expecting it though. I would have been scared to leave him. Anybody in this much trouble with the whole county against him, should have been ordered into a "safe house" somewhere so this would not happen. Everything will pass no matter how bad it is. That's what I'm told at least!!
Nahhhhhh, they organized a mob and tried to misuse the law, why don't we organized and get them back?
Just Me

Gloucester, VA

#15 Jan 22, 2009
JoAnne Smith, another FEMININE name for
Cym-bill. I think he is trying to tell us something.
Seaweed Cement

Selah, WA

#16 Jan 22, 2009
What about the Marque wrote:
Clearly, these financial misdealings have happened everywhere from Wall St. right down here to Main St. Which leads me to ask: When are the Marque center developers going to face similar charges here in York County? Millions of dollars in bonds were given to them to build a shopping center in the upper York / Wmbg area, but the workman were never paid - so, where did all of the bond money go?
We know where it went & so do the Federals.
Why isn't Gentry speaking?
You guys needs to ask more questions.
Mistletoe

Tacoma, WA

#17 Jan 22, 2009
Just Me wrote:
JoAnne Smith, another FEMININE name for
Cym-bill. I think he is trying to tell us something.
Hey, it's the master of the beta club! We've missed you, ya little jerk off!!!!
Seaweed Cement

Selah, WA

#18 Jan 22, 2009
#15 So, this is the leader of the mafia?
Seaweed Cement

Selah, WA

#19 Jan 22, 2009
Mistletoe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, it's the master of the beta club! We've missed you, ya little jerk off!!!!
You did jerk it off didn't you? Heard of you.
You putting a target on 40?
Seaweed Cement

Selah, WA

#20 Jan 22, 2009
witchhunt would have been overly remourse if it had been a family member. bos perhaps tweaking the "mob"? Sounds like we have a chess game going on here. Who is the king/queen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Go fish 1,704,225
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART BRIGADE 64,456
News HRUBS still experiencing billing issue (Feb '08) Sat Rightfully Angry ... 50
Mueller is worthless as a special prosecutor ..... Sat We the VOTERS in ... 1
News Charges that guard had sex with inmate sent to ... (Jan '10) Sat Martin garey 11
News Sex workers show sparks protest at W & M (Mar '09) Sat Martin garey 17
News Legislator asked W & M chief to ban sex show (Feb '09) Sat Martin garey 43

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages