Phoebus football pays players and gives grades

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Jackson

Yorktown, VA

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Coaches at PHS give grade by talking to their teachers at the school.Also they give money to the player transfers to come to PHS.PHS has players from over 4 difrrerent schools. Many of the players steal in school, skip class.Truth,I know.I can name names of teachers,player,coaches.They ruind the penninsula district in the area.Iblame Shiflette.Tony Pittman is one example.He commited an assult and battery and is still playig.I will update.////

“Sharia, NOT!”

Since: Jul 10

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Oct 15, 2012
Think of the morals these kids are being taught by doing this.
A handout society where no one has to earn a thing anymore!
Sad.
Fireman Ed

Hampton, VA

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Recruiting was usually a small thing, 1 or 2 players. Now, you have a school, Oscar Smith and Phoebus, recruiting like Nick Saban. Look at the small crowds at Darling Stadium. It destroyed rivilaries and no one wants to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min harmonious 1,124,741
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 1 hr Silent Bob 16,145
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,478
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 12 hr Wythe Girl 755
Hampton aims to slow population loss 15 hr Gammler 5
is Ebola at Hampton Roads eye associates,Hampton? Oct 18 Handy man 2
Hampton gang leader guilty on all counts, sente... Oct 17 Cindi 8
Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton Jobs

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance