Victim shot in leg during Hampton Food Lion store robbery

Oct 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTKR-TV Norfolk

Hampton police say they are investigating a robbery that happened at a Food Lion store in the New Market Square Shopping Center, located off Mercury Boulevard near the Newport News city line.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2012
redjohn

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

here we go again,the holidays are among us, and for all you crack head robbers out there,try me you scum faggits ,ill make sure you dont breath again.the police that eat out there relly dont want to get involved ,they just want to eat and go hide.newport news police finnest
nope

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

redjohn wrote:
here we go again,the holidays are among us, and for all you crack head robbers out there,try me you scum faggits ,ill make sure you dont breath again.the police that eat out there relly dont want to get involved ,they just want to eat and go hide.newport news police finnest
I was going to the bank at 8:25 am and couldn't get through the parking lot. There were at least 10-15 police cars out there.

Hampton has sucked since I have been here(2006-now) and is not getting any better.

The people here don't want to make it a better place.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2011

Terrible...
These fools will be caught and convicted.
Because they impersonated federal officers, the FBI will likely become involved.
They deserve the worst the law allows.
subs

Manteo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

wondering if the beer vendor will lose his job?
Santana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

redjohn wrote:
jeff was set up by emmaual and his wife
Santana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

The other guy without a weapon was forced to act in that robbery.... Victims did he look like he know what he was doing?(suspect with no weapon)does even live in va...why would I go to do a robbery and let them buy me a oneway ticket....hell Imma need a round trip if I know im finna commit such a dumb act.....but no emmaual and his wife bout him a one way...n told him(jeff)no weapon) he wasnt goin home until he did what he told him.... And why wasnt his wife arrested...she drove the getaway/lookout car....but she go free...please bunch of bull.....you people dnt kno what really happend...so keep your dumb comment... Free my baby Jeffery Malcou.... And Sandman is not his name...#onlyGodcanjudgeus
Bishop LL Lace

Yorktown, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

we need more school splies and comunity centers. lawd have mercy . our babies are suffering.(shaking my head)
Trey aka LRIII

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Jeff wrote me and told me that he was forced to do this BS . I grew up wit Mr malcou in Winona,Ms (his hometown) so obviously he wouldn't lie about this situation. He said "Trey what I look robbing a grocery store? I was forced to do this shit" just to sum it up. Also he wanted to do this premature robbery wouldn't he have a chopper or somethin?! I ain't the smartest person but if umma plan a robbery I will have a chopper,12 gauge or an oozy or somethin. Plus why didn't the accomplish wife (get away driver) get any time?#JustSayin...Now Jeff might have done some things prior to the robbery that was his own doin but he was forced to do this. It's unfortunate as hell #BottomLine
Tyrone the Crackhead

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

redjohn wrote:
My good man, your spelling and punctuation is atrocious. May I recommend some night school courses ?
tyrone

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Wez stilzs haz les shotings dan nepertnews
Jimmy Crab

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

tyrone I think you might be right but Newport News has more people in the projects. So you really need to look at the numbers by population.
Takoradi Hobbs

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

You clowns better not judge my cousin. We grew up together. He was like a brother to me. I will forever love him so much. We both have been going tough times. I miss him so much. Wished he had came and seen me. Don't think he is a monsters!!! Stay up bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,079,441
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) 4 hr Suzan 740
Coast Guard rescues woman from water near HRBT 5 hr meh 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr SpaceBlues 45,773
I remember in Newport News (Dec '07) 20 hr andrew mosher 2,298
Obama care wont cover eye exam, colonoscopies, ... 21 hr Thomas 1
Hampton All American City--can't stop laughing Wed Hamptonian 1
•••
•••
•••
Hampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hampton Jobs

•••