Teen charged in 2006 Newport News sho...

Teen charged in 2006 Newport News shooting death -- dailypress.com

There are 38 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Oct 1, 2007, titled Teen charged in 2006 Newport News shooting death -- dailypress.com. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Newport News police made a break in a year-old murder case that led to the arrest this morning of a teenager wanted in connection with the shooting death of a 17-year-old Menchville High School student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Boy Walton

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2008
Rottweiler Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind reader now MLK? Profiler?
Rashid is a Muslim name\, Oh no the Muslims are taking over everything. including gang bangin and all that stuff. You need to get a life. Seriously, You are just ignorant. I think you are some fat, lazy, salad tosser. Hahaha. Go toss some salad. Hahahah!

“Jacob's Sookie”

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#22 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>Rashid is a Muslim name\, Oh no the Muslims are taking over everything. including gang bangin and all that stuff. You need to get a life. Seriously, You are just ignorant. I think you are some fat, lazy, salad tosser. Hahaha. Go toss some salad. Hahahah!
Obviously you read what you wish.....hint: find me and my profile on this forum. hate monger, you must like me......

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#23 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>I cant stand you and I dont even know you. Go toss your Rottweiler's Salad. Hahaha!
Your stupidity shows there john boy. I was not addressing the brilliant...just the ignorant who was profiling....re read...if you can apply yourself. punk...beavis or what ever I want to call you.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#24 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy read post 17 and 18 and decide for yourself...who was wrong...not me.
John Boy Walton

United States

#25 Feb 13, 2008
Rottweiler Owner wrote:
John Boy read post 17 and 18 and decide for yourself...who was wrong...not me.
Bush has taken this disdain for law even further. He has sought to strip people accused of crimes of rights that date as far back as the Magna Carta in Anglo-American jurisprudence: trial by impartial jury, access to lawyers and knowledge of evidence against them. In dozens of statements when signing legislation, he has asserted the right to ignore the parts of laws with which he disagrees. His administration has adopted policies regarding the treatment of prisoners of war that have disgraced the nation and alienated virtually the entire world. Usually, during wartime, the Supreme Court has refrained from passing judgment on presidential actions related to national defense. The court's unprecedented rebukes of Bush's policies on detainees indicate how far the administration has strayed from the rule of law.
Clarice Starling

United States

#26 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>Rashid is a Muslim name\, Oh no the Muslims are taking over everything. including gang bangin and all that stuff. You need to get a life. Seriously, You are just ignorant. I think you are some fat, lazy, salad tosser. Hahaha. Go toss some salad. Hahahah!
Good night John Boy, Good night Maryellen, Jim Bob. Go back to the mountain where you belong. Obviously you do not belong on this blog. Care to say anymore derogitory quips, come see me.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#27 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has taken this disdain for law even further. He has sought to strip people accused of crimes of rights that date as far back as the Magna Carta in Anglo-American jurisprudence: trial by impartial jury, access to lawyers and knowledge of evidence against them. In dozens of statements when signing legislation, he has asserted the right to ignore the parts of laws with which he disagrees. His administration has adopted policies regarding the treatment of prisoners of war that have disgraced the nation and alienated virtually the entire world. Usually, during wartime, the Supreme Court has refrained from passing judgment on presidential actions related to national defense. The court's unprecedented rebukes of Bush's policies on detainees indicate how far the administration has strayed from the rule of law.
You watch way too much propaganda. National Defense is what's keeping your dumbass safe. Muslim or Not......you have such a hatred towards this country, its, liberties, its boiling down to this....your islamic hatred is showing up quite well and your moronic views are showing ME that, your peace is bashing this country, bashing our Commander in Chief.....and you call yourself a citizen? Go blow one.

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#28 Feb 13, 2008
Oh john boy....here is one for the long you are taking: Our Federal Goverment has your name and your address and hoping they are reading this hate of our USA....come knockin on that door john boy who ya gonna call......bin laden to save your dumb ass.Yal'l!!!!!

“Jacob's Sookie”

Hamilton,Va SOBX

#29 Feb 13, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>Bush has taken this disdain for law even further. He has sought to strip people accused of crimes of rights that date as far back as the Magna Carta in Anglo-American jurisprudence: trial by impartial jury, access to lawyers and knowledge of evidence against them. In dozens of statements when signing legislation, he has asserted the right to ignore the parts of laws with which he disagrees. His administration has adopted policies regarding the treatment of prisoners of war that have disgraced the nation and alienated virtually the entire world. Usually, during wartime, the Supreme Court has refrained from passing judgment on presidential actions related to national defense. The court's unprecedented rebukes of Bush's policies on detainees indicate how far the administration has strayed from the rule of law.
Another one for the road there john boy walton. you are off topic....and could be heading for a blow out soon. Your ragging and ripping of our country makes me want to hunt you down mysef.
John Boy Walton

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2008
Rottweiler Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one for the road there john boy walton. you are off topic....and could be heading for a blow out soon. Your ragging and ripping of our country makes me want to hunt you down mysef.
George Washington would agree with me.
John Boy Walton

United States

#31 Feb 15, 2008
Clarice Starling wrote:
<quoted text> Good night John Boy, Good night Maryellen, Jim Bob. Go back to the mountain where you belong. Obviously you do not belong on this blog. Care to say anymore derogitory quips, come see me.
Hello Clarice. Hahahaha! Yeah my real name is a tv character from the 80's c/mon.
Clarice Starling

United States

#32 Feb 15, 2008
John Boy Walton wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Clarice. Hahahaha! Yeah my real name is a tv character from the 80's c/mon.
Hello John Boy, How's Waltons Mt? Say hello to Ike and Cora Beth Godsey...and to the rest of the clan.
granda clara

AOL

#33 Oct 17, 2008
how can i express how i see that young people have no though of life, but i thnk God that this killer will get the full exstention of the law
granda clara

AOL

#34 Oct 17, 2008
thank you nnpd for the great job you'e done, now i pray the judge will serve justice in the courtroom on 10=20=08
granda clara

AOL

#35 Oct 17, 2008
Aunt Tasha wrote:
Just so that you know, Rashid Coleman was not a gang banger or a drug dealer. He was a born leader, didn't follow crowds, and was an aspiring real estate investor. He was kind and mostly quiet. Handsome and intelligent. He was a dreamer and he had plans. He was clean, and loved to clean. Kept his bed made and always smelled good. He was not a thug or a gun wielding **** ant...He was really growing into a fine young man.
THANK GOD that you had a chance to be with Rashid i to know that was and alway be special in our heart for he was all that you spoke of i remember how he help me paint and cut grass and move .
Dee

Newport News, VA

#36 Sep 8, 2011
I love and miss u soooo.... much lil cuzzin, I know u are watchin down on all ur family... RIP Rashid
redjohn

Newport News, VA

#37 Oct 15, 2011
how is this a year old, this happened in 2006 ,this year is 2011, are you stupid or black trying to cover somthing up , or your to stupid ,that you cant count
GRANDMOTHER--PAS TOR COLEM

Virginia Beach, VA

#38 Jan 11, 2013
IT'S NEARLY 7 YEARS GONE BY AND YES I MISS RASHID DAILY, I LOVE MY RASHID, WAS NAMED BY HIS FATHER AND MOTHER AT BIRTH, TO MLK, YOUR MLK DOES IT STANDS FOR MARTIN LUTHER KING, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW NAMES DON'T MAKE OR BREAK YOU , MY GRAND-SON HAD PROMISE AND A BLESS FUTURE EVEN AS A YOUTH HE A VERY MINDFUL CHILD, TO KNOW HIM YOU HAD TO LOVE HIM.----EVEN WITH HIS KILLER GETTING OFF, GOD REALLY DO HAVE THE LAST SAY SO, FOR GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE HIS PEOPLE. GOD BLESS TO ALL.AND RIP MY GRAND-SON GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. TODAY 1-11-2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,196
News Stolen computer e-mails picture to owner (Jan '11) 43 min Martin garey 39
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) 11 hr Frank Engel 98
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue Mikespeak 117
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Tue E_Fulli 56
News Trump tweets frustration with Republicans Tue totallydisgusted 3
I remember in Hampton (Jan '08) Jul 24 Me-n-yo-mama 867

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance