Why are so many males effimanite, esp...

Why are so many males effimanite, especially Hampton?

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Bugga

Richmond, VA

#2 Thursday Jun 28
Dr Ho wrote:
I went to the park jogging. I was passing ppl on the trails and every guy appears to be girl like.Styles change but come on, they were wearing leotards and cutoff shirts. I got a lot of homosexual stares near observation tower,,,also saw 2 lesbians kissing in front of children, so sick
Because they are democrats. Thats their main purpose in life, to be gay and dress like women
Pat Cavanaugh

Tuckerton, NJ

#3 Sunday Jul 1
Bugga wrote:
<quoted text>

Because they are democrats. Thats their main purpose in life, to be gay and dress like women
You are a bigot and you are also very ignorant about gay people. It has nothing to do with your political choices. Wow, and I thought I'd heard it all. This is a new one for the books. Go soak your head, bigot, hater. Your main purpose in life appears to be a hater and to spread propaganda. Judge not, lest you be judged. Oh, wait, you probably don't believe in the Holy Bible or God, or you wouldn't say such hateful, stupid things about people you don't know.
Me yo mama

United States

#4 Wednesday Jul 11
Pat Cavanaugh wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a bigot and you are also very ignorant about gay people. It has nothing to do with your political choices. Wow, and I thought I'd heard it all. This is a new one for the books. Go soak your head, bigot, hater. Your main purpose in life appears to be a hater and to spread propaganda. Judge not, lest you be judged. Oh, wait, you probably don't believe in the Holy Bible or God, or you wouldn't say such hateful, stupid things about people you don't know.
Hampton has been infested by quee.rs, ppl wander from park to park looking foe homo sex..usually is u walk in say, Sandy bottom nature park, men will go by on trail and look at ur kock..TNCC teachers go there for lunch cruising, ranger aide who left, told me everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min VetnorsGate 1,801,342
News Inmate sex conviction: Former Virginia Peninsul... (Sep '10) Jul 18 Martin garey 13
Hampton grew 1400%, 1950-60; today, it's in ste... Jul 17 Bruin 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing- Newport News (Aug '16) Jul 17 Shelby 91
News Charges that guard had sex with inmate sent to ... (Jan '10) Jul 17 martin garey 12
William & Mary student crys like little girl; c... Jul 16 Weather jig 2
"TOPIX FORUMS" died out really fast all across ... Jul 16 Weather jig 2

Hampton Jobs

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages