Three arrested in October convenience...

Three arrested in October convenience store robbery

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Dec 26, 2013, titled Three arrested in October convenience store robbery. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

Devonta Randall Lewis, 19, of the 100 block of Matoka Drive in Newport News , Khadijah Sade Mitchell, 20, of the first block of Emmett Lane in Hampton, and a 17-year-old Newport News male, who was not identified by police were charged with robber, use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and two counts each of conspiracy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#1 Dec 27, 2013
The third guy was Matrinkan Kakilooqui Smiff...
Sid tremecl

Hampton, VA

#2 Dec 27, 2013
Where is ashley?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min GOPidiots 1,250,621
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IBdaMann 53,922
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) Tue meh 23
News Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) Jun 29 This Thread Now C... 16,154
Poll Why do people still fly Confederate Flags? (Oct '07) Jun 29 Uber-Bro of the U... 83
I Remember York County when...... (Jan '08) Jun 29 Larry G 93
News Gang activity plagues Long Island despite crack... (Jul '08) Jun 28 kathy the barmaid 289
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages