heartless men who use women

heartless men who use women

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Skip

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 31, 2012
I will never have any respect for Daryl Estep for the things he done at the icehouse last Sat night. I cant believe he could be so heartless. Several people say he has to do what that tramp Beth he's runnin with now tells him or she lesves him beggin her to come back. How sad. He had a nice girl before her. Whats wrong with people today. I think he must need therepy.
all twisted up

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I think the icehouse is for trash. If Daryl Estep goes there with Beth W I know it is now. Hes a lowlife scum.
pissed off

Lawrenceburg, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Jerry Street! Lie'n, heartless, womanizing, heartbreaking, tell you what you wanna hear, chicken shit; I could go on and on! KARMA Is a b*tch! Cowboy, paaalease! Whatever! A true "cowboy" knows how to treat a lady!
pissed off

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Nov 1, 2012
Also lost alot of respect for him. Turns out he's definitely not who he says/pretends he is!
wow

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Skip wrote:
I will never have any respect for Daryl Estep for the things he done at the icehouse last Sat night. I cant believe he could be so heartless. Several people say he has to do what that tramp Beth he's runnin with now tells him or she lesves him beggin her to come back. How sad. He had a nice girl before her. Whats wrong with people today. I think he must need therepy.
Are you the nice girl he had?
Knows

Linville, NC

#6 Nov 4, 2012
all twisted up wrote:
I think the icehouse is for trash. If Daryl Estep goes there with Beth W I know it is now. Hes a lowlife scum.
Bingo!
Skip

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Wow. No Im not the nice girl he had but I do know her and she was really good to him and really sereously loved him and he used her to keep him company until he got his tramp back.
Janie

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2012
A lot of guys have no self-esteem and it turns them on to treat girls bad and have them fighting over them. Sick bastards.
agree

Wilmington, NC

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Janie wrote:
A lot of guys have no self-esteem and it turns them on to treat girls bad and have them fighting over them. Sick bastards.
Its like the more women they objection & conquer, the more they feel like a "stud" that ever woman wants. When really all they are is insecure and need reassuring by womanizing all the woman they can. And they wonder why we women have such insecurities and trust issues!! Get to know someone first guys before you sleep with them and lie to them and lead them on. Then it won't be as bad when you tell them your not interested in them and you Wont have to lie and such. then you might actually find the right one. if thats what you want or you may just be a a**hole who enjoys womanizing women!!
lmao

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha, seriously? You got to post shit on a local town gossip column, and think ur going to somehow pay them back or piss them off!! Hilarious!! How old are you Gail? Pretty sure 52 is way to old to be acting like a school girl!!
hey hey hey

Johnson City, TN

#11 Nov 19, 2012
The icehouse is always full of large women who want a big bone and a free meal its the hampton way they teach it in school. Especially the red headed ones of which I know has had everyone at the ice house at one point or another. The place is run by a bald ex midget wrastler, who takes advantage of everyone for anything, can you say LOSER
laughing out loud

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Skip wrote:
ok, nmbr1,hes been running with Beth for over 3 yrs, yes her and Daryl were broke up during the time he was seeing NICE GIRL, however you cant help who u love, thats life,and anyone out there that says they havent been either in Daryls or NICE GIRS shoes is a liar, ur either on one end of the relationship or the other, UNLESS the two are meant to be together....just saying
lol

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Hampton people are funny...
truthbeknown

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 17, 2012
heres what i say...mind your own!
truthbeknown

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
I just wanted to say that I have been going to the icehouse for some years even when it was the old building. Im not trash, I go to college and take care of my family. If you saw me you certainly say that im not trah. please dont judge everyone who goes there as trash just because of a few who are.
Kenny Wayne

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Jan 1, 2013
truthbeknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to say that I have been going to the icehouse for some years even when it was the old building. Im not trash, I go to college and take care of my family. If you saw me you certainly say that im not trah. please dont judge everyone who goes there as trash just because of a few who are.
Well said...
looser

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Jan 8, 2013
that sissy lil' joe using a good woman cause he is too lazy to do a damn thing, pathetic man
whatajoke

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2013
truthbeknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you must be trash then, or why else would you get on here in comment about people not being trash that go to the ice house. if you didn't care what people thought of you or wasn't worried they would think your trash you would not feel the need to advise everyone that you'not trash. When in reality, just because you attend college doesn't make you any betterthan the rest of the trash who spend their time there. That's just your way of fooling yourself into believing you're not trash. Trash is trash! No matter what kind of bag it's concealed in; it's still invaluable and disposable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know it all 41 min weirdo 39
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 2 hr Tigger 2,401
lost dachshund. found in elizabethton 4 hr Keep us updated 2
East TN Brain and spine pain management 5 hr Understand 1
Brother wolf 5 hr Ricky brave 1
Quinton out of jail 6 hr How would we know 2
Gray Principal 6 hr Ms toe 8

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance