Lets stand together for the Icehouse Saloon

Posted in the Hampton Forum

luvwee

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Apr 17, 2010
With all the negative things that have been said lately either in the media, the newpaper, or just a bunch of busy bodies that have nothing better to do than start all this drama concerning the Hampton beverage, don't you think it is time to stand together and fight back for the re-opening. I for one am going to the next hearing and I am asking all those in favor to join me. Lets stand together and be there for a man that has done so much good for the schools and for individuals that these complaing neighbors no nothing about,(most good deeds go unspoken) as they should.
gas

Big Rock, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2010
go, go, go ice house .
Drunks

Blountville, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2010
No thanks. I hope the community AGAINST it shows up in force as well.
Paulie

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 27, 2010
Roy, You got the jump on the meeting with your book of rings and ariel photos but, the next meeting you will see the community there and all the cicus tricks you know aren't going to stop progress. You personally have tried to restrain the trade of Mr. Minton's business, in most states restraint of trade is illegal. Hellfire, in New York its a death sentence. Stay away from the Bronx !!!! Are you so desperate for attention that you would go such lengths as to be known as the village idiot just for attention? Dont throw stones if you dont want to get hit by one...What is big boys toys anyway, a Gay sex shop ? We dont want that in hampton, The allegation of such is just as absurd as the ones you and camel joe have made, go around and apologise asap and I am sure everyone will forgive you for being so misguided and let sleeping dogs lie. As for you camel joe, I think there is no hope, inside word on you is that since Christy dumped you, you have just lost your mind with jealousy and envy.... I am truly sorry you cant keep your life together, try counseling or really in your situation you should start thinking about self termination...yes, it's the latest...Obama is working out the details as I write this, kevorkian went to prison for the same thing Obama is offering as a alternative to miserable living, the irony of it all and the timing ....perfect !!! you can be Carter Counties first, I know we would all be proud of you, then you will get the recognition you desire so much and we wont have to deal with your misguided and dysfunctional attitude anymore. All I ask is that you way your options...Fair enough ?
scotty

Bybee, TN

#5 Apr 27, 2010
thanks
scotty

Bybee, TN

#6 Apr 27, 2010
aa is coming to hampton and a childs park. keep the motivation going. all good . lets help our community not destroy it. vote good politicians in . come to hampton best place in the world. walter crondicke(?) said this 20 miles away 30 yrs. ago.
tan

Elizabethton, TN

#7 May 4, 2010
scotty wrote:
aa is coming to hampton and a childs park. keep the motivation going. all good . lets help our community not destroy it. vote good politicians in . come to hampton best place in the world. walter crondicke(?) said this 20 miles away 30 yrs. ago.
is this the owner of the ice house i really need to contact you plz leave me a # were you can be reached
Morman

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 6, 2010
Where has christy been Scotty, bet you'd like to know who has been gettin that booty while you and your drunk buddies get high. Ha ha ! I got the last laugh

Since: May 10

Elizabethton, TN

#9 May 6, 2010
Morman wrote:
Where has christy been Scotty, bet you'd like to know who has been gettin that booty while you and your drunk buddies get high. Ha ha ! I got the last laugh
i hear she gives it to anothy and chris dishman and brenda they trade her pills and dope for her ass and scotty she has give brenda earings you got at the bar she give bruned money and your weed so let them dishmans keep comming to the bar they just might give her something she can give you lol
oops I crapped myself

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 7, 2010
Has Anthony been poopying in himself again up there at the ice house? I guess all the drugs and booze and prison sex he has had just gave him some loose bowels. lol!
tan

Elizabethton, TN

#11 May 7, 2010
i think you hit the nail on the head lmao!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Elizabethton, TN

#12 May 7, 2010
I think you hit that nail on the head lmao!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min BOiaF 152,278
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 30 min Joke 69
haunted houses 1 hr longbowhunter 7
hampton's newest restaurant 2 hr Amanda 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Mon ytrewq 9,474
Who was the prettiest blonde to go through HHS? (Nov '13) Mon datdude 15
Hampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hampton Jobs

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]