daniel and kelly calling it quits!

daniel and kelly calling it quits!

Posted in the Hampton Forum

uknwit

AOL

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Yep, it's tru! the happy littlefamily is not so happy anymore. I heard from his mouth he's moving out this week!! Suprised it lasted this long. Only reason it did is because of his little girl! So fella's looks like Kelly's fair game!! If she doesn't think she's too good for anyone in Hampton! Well see! I'll have tht hot little ass eating out of the palm of my hand!!!
hey

Asheboro, NC

#2 Oct 2, 2012
All i can say for u is u better watch ur ass. If he finds out who this is. He will def whoop ur fu?king as?. I dont know what is going on. But u def need to stay out of it. If u know whats good for u.
bertie

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2012
sounds good to me!
ridge runner

Spruce Pine, NC

#4 Oct 7, 2012
uknwit wrote:
Yep, it's tru! the happy littlefamily is not so happy anymore. I heard from his mouth he's moving out this week!! Suprised it lasted this long. Only reason it did is because of his little girl! So fella's looks like Kelly's fair game!! If she doesn't think she's too good for anyone in Hampton! Well see! I'll have tht hot little ass eating out of the palm of my hand!!!
well i wished he would hurry it up and get the f*ck out before i throw him out i wanna tap that little ass right in his old bed........
whtevr

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2012
ridge runner wrote:
<quoted text>well i wished he would hurry it up and get the f*ck out before i throw him out i wanna tap that little ass right in his old bed........
Ha, your fooling yourself! She thinks shes to good for anyone in hampton! she ant gonna give it up for anyine! you can try but your wasting your time. Ima gonna try. i think its the oerfect chalinge. Hot little ass like that desirves a good pounding! And i;ll be more than glad to givce it to her. So if shes fair game then i guess its fair game boys! its gona take some work but im willing to just to get som of that!!
drlrd

Clarksville, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2012
good god u bunch of horn dogs! Leave that girl alone!Because i garuntee the next person who hits on her or approachs her in vulgar manner is gonna get their face slapped real good!She's had enough of the idiots thinkin she's some kinda object they can just have a go at!
gilligan

Spruce Pine, NC

#7 Oct 25, 2012
why did you just get the shit slapped out of you for being vulgar? if you play your cards right the only slapping going on will be meat slapping........
mythoughts

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I will gaurantee you Kelly started this forum. Just sayin.She feeds off people apparently thinking she is hot, but reality is look at the last two guyz she dated: Bobby then Daniel...I mean ewwww come on people, If she was so great why would she date these ugly guys haha. Just a thought.
nosy

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Kelly who?
truthbeknown

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 15, 2012
she has crows feet around her eyes must be all those drugs taking effect at an early age!
Rainbolt

Knoxville, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2014
Daniel deserves better any damn way! She hasn't worked 1 day since she been with him an Addy is daddy's girl cuz Kelly sucks as being a mother. The only reason Dan tolerates her shit is because she is the type that will keep Addy away from him if he ever leaves. That's the only reason he stays with the crazy ass Kelly anyhow is Addy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crackhead 5 hr methony 2
Know it all 7 hr Katie 60
Jiggy Ray's downtown (Nov '13) 8 hr Jenett 116
Birthday party venue (Feb '11) 8 hr Melanie 23
Anyone know Scott Rasnick?? (Dec '14) 9 hr John 14
Hometown heros! 12 hr Hometown 1
Ginnifer House Redstone Poms (Oct '16) 14 hr hth 5

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance