First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Donna Hopson

Nashville, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2012
I destroyed two peoples lives because I could.I am very proud of doing that.
pathetic

Belmont, NC

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Someone needs to take their medication and head back to the psych ward!
Hmmm

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2012
Well, aren't you special!
Do Tell

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Whose lives are we talking about here?
Donna Hopson

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2012
Everyone has been reading about them on here.
Do Tell

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2012
New to this site, have no idea who you are talking about....
Wigglin me pecker at ya

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2012
Donna Hopson wrote:
I destroyed two peoples lives because I could.I am very proud of doing that.
I just wanna destroy your muddy waters
ubproud

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Donna Hopson wrote:
I destroyed two peoples lives because I could.I am very proud of doing that.
Your proud of it allright ..Why would you bring it up again?
do tell

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Because she is secretly wanting to tell everyone that she's pathetic and has nothing better to do with her time than to stare out her trailer window stalking a man that clearly doesn't want her.
she scum

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2012
Heck this thing is so ugly and nasty she could walk through the plains of Africa. By a pride of starved lions and they would run the other way. She is so ugly they banned the description of how ugly she is, because the fear little children wouldn't sleep. She is so nasty you would have to bath her in hell, to burn the funk off. Before she could use water. That's why she tries to destroy others lives she is a piece of crap.
Good Friend

Nashville, TN

#11 Feb 28, 2012
do tell wrote:
Because she is secretly wanting to tell everyone that she's pathetic and has nothing better to do with her time than to stare out her trailer window stalking a man that clearly doesn't want her.
You guys much be talking about your selves with stalking her..Someone picks her up every evening.
Do Tell

Nashville, TN

#12 Feb 28, 2012
Awesome grammar "Good Friend". Since you apparently know that someone is picking her up every evening maybe you are a little stalkerish as well. And I'm not a stalker, I'm just stating from previous posts, those that have been deleted, and this one that it is very apparent this person has issues. She has commented numerously about visitors to her neighbors house, his cleaning and mowing job at the church, and even working in his garden. CLEARLY this person needs something else to do with her time other than "RUINING" others lives as she claims!
PEOPLE

Valdese, NC

#13 Feb 29, 2012
Just remember.... everyone gets back 10 times for the good or bad things they do or say.
NCIS FAN

Lebanon, VA

#14 Feb 29, 2012
Do Tell wrote:
Awesome grammar "Good Friend". Since you apparently know that someone is picking her up every evening maybe you are a little stalkerish as well. And I'm not a stalker, I'm just stating from previous posts, those that have been deleted, and this one that it is very apparent this person has issues. She has commented numerously about visitors to her neighbors house, his cleaning and mowing job at the church, and even working in his garden. CLEARLY this person needs something else to do with her time other than "RUINING" others lives as she claims!
I know for a fact that she did have a relationship with this guy.She tried getting her stuff back and in the process was harassed to the point that she had to get a order of protection against him.
Do Tell

Nashville, TN

#15 Feb 29, 2012
According to previous posts she stated that she had been to see him, received her items back, and that she wished him well. So having an order of protection served is her way of saying she wishes him well....Seems someone is being lied to!
anomynous

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Feb 29, 2012
Isn't it about time to give this up and move on with your life.Get a job or take up a hobby and leave this man alone he doesn't bother anyone in the neighborhood and he has lived there all his life.He doesn't harass anyone or stalk them he just wants this person to leave him alone.Be woman enough to admit he doesn't want u and move on.
I would

Nashville, TN

#17 Mar 1, 2012
Get even with you by runnin up in yer mommies guts, then tea baggin yer sister while your brother jacks me off into your paw paws mouth then i would poo in your aunties face and make you eat it off her while my buddies threw feces at you whole family and made them eat it
anomynous

Elizabethton, TN

#18 Mar 1, 2012
Donna Hopson wrote:
I destroyed two peoples lives because I could.I am very proud of doing that.
u didn't ruin his life this is just a bump in the road for him and all his true friends know the real truth it will all come out in the end
anomynous

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Mar 1, 2012
Do Tell wrote:
According to previous posts she stated that she had been to see him, received her items back, and that she wished him well. So having an order of protection served is her way of saying she wishes him well....Seems someone is being lied to!
He set her stuff on the poarch and told her to get it so he wouldn't have to see her and he had a witness when she came to get it

lotsoflaughs

Nashville, TN

#20 Mar 2, 2012
Seems to me your the only one who's trying to keep this crap alive. You claim you have destroyed two peoples lives seems to me they aren't much bothered by this, innocent people usually haven't got any worries. My goodness you are obsessed! Maybe you should buy you a blow up doll maybe it won't leave you for another woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Mississippi gurl 149,588
Rocky Top Vapor LLC 13 min Melissa 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 14 min DonotbesoNaive 198
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 17 min still want to know 59
Steve Grindstaff liar and #%#^&#$ (May '12) 23 min Afhreaves 18
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 2 hr Mountain Girl 9
Courtney Ramsey at Verizon 2 hr Amy 2
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••