lot of deer getting poached
bahahahaha

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 15, 2012
get over it.
poacher

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2012
kill em theirs too many deer in carter county now we need more poachers theirs more deer in stoney creek and east side so they need to poach them i see 15 to 20 every day
rm hunter

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
the poachers need to come to roan mountain this place is full of deer their every where they dont give us hunters enough tags to kill enough deer we need poachers in places like heaton creek and sugar hollow and bear cage rd carter county has way to many deer and not enough hunters
truthbeknown

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2012
^^^^^ Hmmmm oddest comments ever! lol
think about it

Concord, NC

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Thats pretty easy to say. You ride by a field and theres 10 to 15 deer in it and people say theres deer every where. Did you ever stop to think that is the only deer in that area but they all come to that one field.
hunt

Norcross, GA

#8 Nov 27, 2013
Oops wrote:
They need to go up in Piney Grove on Simerly Creek they will find deer poachers there.....it is stupid. I understand the deer hunting part but do it legal....there are peoples homes there and when your shooting just anywhere then they could be someone killed....really wish the Game Wardens would watch this before someone gets hurt or killed......If your going to hunt do it legal.
i agree carter county has alot of poachers they kill bear where their not supposed to deer with a light
Maybe

Blacksburg, SC

#9 Dec 3, 2013
I know this is not going to stop poachers, but for the hunters who pay to hunt but dont eat the deer, I think they should start a program where if the hunter donates the deer meat to feed the homeless then they could get a discount on their hunting lisence. Just a thought. Plus the meat goes for food and its not wasted.
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 20, 2013
Oops wrote:
They need to go up in Piney Grove on Simerly Creek they will find deer poachers there.....it is stupid. I understand the deer hunting part but do it legal....there are peoples homes there and when your shooting just anywhere then they could be someone killed....really wish the Game Wardens would watch this before someone gets hurt or killed......If your going to hunt do it legal.
Not calling this persons name, but he drives small black compact truck. Do we need his tag number?
old hunter

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2014
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Not calling this persons name, but he drives small black compact truck. Do we need his tag number?
yea its ashame we got these people ridin up an down the road that call themselves hunters makes me sick then they brag bout what they kill an put pics on facebook ..yea givem the tag number ..we got sevral deer n carter co. but they dnt need to b poached !!
johnny b

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2014
Yes poach them theirs way to many deer in simerly creek and stoney creek also heaton creek i think you should shoot them year round day or night
robert c

United States

#13 Apr 26, 2014
think about it wrote:
Thats pretty easy to say. You ride by a field and theres 10 to 15 deer in it and people say theres deer every where. Did you ever stop to think that is the only deer in that area but they all come to that one field.
theirs too many deer in carter county theirs 10 to 50 in every field every evening i count atleast 150 any time i ride around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queer Stuff 1 hr Sane 40
Party places for kids 2 hr Mama1113 1
Background 2 hr Ricky 4
Tammy Bowling Chambers Mon Clark 1
Dalton carden Mon Frazier 3
Whitehead Reunion (Sep '09) Mon Jack Mehoff 8
McD's customer (Sep '14) Mar 26 Hmmm 19

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance