noseylol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Does anybody know names of the people that got popped with inditements last night just wondering heard it on the news but can't find any other info on the net
concerned

Meadowview, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Its in the Elizabethton Star..all of the names
noseylol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Cool ty
curious

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

I can't find the names in the elizabethton star online, do you know what the date was?
curious

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

after seartching for over half an hour I found the names here's the link http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article....
chris dishman

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Hey bud if ur not weak ull say ur name u dont know wat ur talkin bout that hapens to be my mom the best woman i kno in this world and u wanna say some shit like that, if ur man enough say ur name and we can solve this!!!
chris dishman

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

So wats ur name buddY? and for ur info i get more ass than a toilet seat..
charlie banner

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

ok"daddy" for 1.) ur weak bc u cant even put ur name wat kinda shit is that? if ur gonna talk shit atleast man up & put ur real name!&2.) chris is my bf & 4 him 2 be a so-called "fag" he likes my vag pretty damn good(: so stop talkin shit ur jus jealous & need 2 get a life u must b jealous of chris & brenda bc 4 u 2 b on here talkin shit about them, they must b runnin thro ur mind & 4 ur info chris is doin real good not like its nethang 2 ya. so yea u can blow chris hes pretty huge mayb u will chokeon it!!!
charlie banner

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

okay yeah ur real smart... not!!! go check out my page on facebook there is pics of me and chris and it will say " is in a relationship with chris dishman." so believe wat u want, he is massive!!! trust me i kno and whoever u r, u better watch it or chris might slap u in the face wit that beast!!! baha(: loser.
charlie banner

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

Well either she has sucked some real big pee-pee or he grew some over the summer bc it pleases me just fine & hey size dont always matter he also knows how to use it(: talk all the crap u want bc ur not important ur to weak to even state ur name and if chris is sucha fag i guess thats y he has a beautiful lil boy... i mean really yal must be obsessed wit him bc yal always got somethin to say bout him who is ag anyway? i think ur full of crap!!!
cody

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

charlie banner wrote:
ok"daddy" for 1.) ur weak bc u cant even put ur name wat kinda shit is that? if ur gonna talk shit atleast man up & put ur real name!&2.) chris is my bf & 4 him 2 be a so-called "fag" he likes my vag pretty damn good(: so stop talkin shit ur jus jealous & need 2 get a life u must b jealous of chris & brenda bc 4 u 2 b on here talkin shit about them, they must b runnin thro ur mind & 4 ur info chris is doin real good not like its nethang 2 ya. so yea u can blow chris hes pretty huge mayb u will chokeon it!!!
if im not mistake your under the age of 18 and having sex with a 21 year old? yea gonna get him sent to prison for years and years if you keep that sex with him up cause i aint afraid to turn you in ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••