Cloudland 'Landers OWN you Hampton Chihuahuas(formerly Buldogs)

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Former Lander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I went to Cloudland and played sports from Elem to high school. I hated Hampton and hated losing to the Bulldogs more. I played against Matt Roark and gang. Quickly realized in high school Cloudland and Hampton were Carter Countys most disrespected schools. We play larger schools, sometimes humilated them. We never got the respect because that is what is expected of the Landers and Bulldogs. Some years one does go on streaks of wins or losses. What is forgotten is we have one of the greatest rivilaries in the area. Thank you Bulldog fans and alumni who do support the Landers or any other local school the kids deserve. I hated Hampton but now that I am older. That hate was respect cause I knew we couldn't lose to Hampton and we better bring our a game. Just hope we can get those huge games back and quit bragging about W's. I remember playing in front of 3000 people during regular season. It wasn't because one team dominated another. It was the Cloudland Hampton game. They was some hitting and hard play. Afterwards they was just a whole lot hoping we would meet again. To be the best you have to play the best. So I hope the new coach does great at Cloudland and Hampton continues its succes. Good luck Landers and Dogs. Respect one another on the field or court, cause most of the time. The ones disrespecting on sites like this are to pussy to do what the kids, they are trash talking do
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

The "way to go bulldogs" was me praising them for nice manners and good sportsman ship. So I take it you're from Hampton, Blahh? Well I guess its true that every town does have its idiot. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

ibleedblue wrote:
The "way to go bulldogs" was me praising them for nice manners and good sportsman ship. So I take it you're from Hampton, Blahh? Well I guess its true that every town does have its idiot. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
"cloudland people are just plain rude" thats really nice manners now isnt it you imbread idiot i bet your the type of imbread that shits in the yard and praises a dog for it.
ibleedblue
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

blahh wrote:
<quoted text>"cloudland people are just plain rude" thats really nice manners now isnt it you imbread idiot i bet your the type of imbread that shits in the yard and praises a dog for it.
Hmm "you inbred idiot" that seems to be tthe only thing you can find to say on here. Seems to me that maybe that's all you know how to say. Have you heard this your whole life and you've just picked it up? If so I appologize. I'm not about bullying someone with disabilities. And as for your comment about me using the bathroom in the yard and praising the dog, my parentd taught me at the young age of 2 to use the bathroom. I'm sorry we can't say the same for you. But you hang in there.. Your brain developement will begin some day.
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

blahh wrote:
<quoted text>"cloudland people are just plain rude" thats really nice manners now isnt it you imbread idiot i bet your the type of imbread that shits in the yard and praises a dog for it.
Oh and "imbread"??? I do believe they call your kind "inbred". Once again, congratulations on your accomplishment of being the town idiot. You do your job well sunshine. Just please remember your helmet when you go out to play.
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

oh congratulations dummy you can spell i bet you were a nerd in school wasnt you, did you go around in school checking everyone for a hall pass,did you bring your teacher a apple to school everyday i bet you were the type of idiot that got the shit slapped out of every day werent you i also noticed "ibleedblue"it took you a hour between comment #25 and comment #26 did it take you that long to think up comment #26 very funny.
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Actually Blahh, I'm pretty proud to say I was quite popular in school. And no I didn't get slapped every day. I didn't have to take an apple to the teacher like you did.. They loved me anyway. Mostly because I put ignorant people who tried to act big lile you in their place. And om sorry you had to sit there and figure out how long it took me to reply between comments. I have a life other than trying to be a hard ass on topix. I'm sorry you don't. If you could possibly use some of your topix time to get a life than maybe you would be a happier person.. Oh on a brighter note, "dummy" is a lot better than "imbread idiot". Keep up the good work hun. We're all rooting for you!
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Oh and by the way, I'm assuming you live at home with mom right?? Lol
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

quite popular in school yea right i bet you never went to school i bet your mommy home school you your mommy was probably the only one that loved you anyhow you will have to do better than that to put me in my place as far as you trying to be a hard ass on topix keep trying ibleedblue or better yet dummy go do something with your life stay off topix and get a life nerd...
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Lol we can all tell that you never went to school. Or if you did your still there. Probably a 30yr old still in the 3rd grade. Either way, we can all see who the educated one is. I see that you're getting into the "dummy" stage. Still better than "imbread". Please try to come up with something other than what you've heard growing up.
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

lol like i said idiot or is that your just a uneducated idiot yea thats more like it you just wished you were popular we know you couldnt have went to school hell if you did your mommy would let you out and you would go in the front door and exit out the back as soon as you got there if your only 12 years old thats ok but if your older would you grow up.
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

oh yea one more thing if you didnt get the shit slapped out of you while you were heading for the back door you should have or you mommy should have taken you out behind the wood shed and turned your rump into jelly because thats whats wrong with you today hahahahaha.
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Hun I'm so sorry but not one thing you said made any sense at all. I reaize this will go way over your head, but please retype those two comments and try to add some punctuation somewhere and maybe put some words together that actually go together. I am in fact older than 12. By the way you talk I would have estimated your age to be around 8. But then again even an 8 year old knows what punctuation, spelling, and grammar is... SMH
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

mommy really taught you well on how to correct someones punctuation spelling grammer e.t.c didnt she like i said once before you are a nerd did you check everyone for a hall pass as you were heading out the back door.hahahaha
huh

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Help me out here. I couldn't find "reaize" in the dictionary, lol.
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

No one had to teach me. It was just common sense to not make myself look stupid. And actually I was in school trying to keep other people from dropping out and ruining their life by having no education. Sorry we missed you. You were probably one of those kids in the locker room doing drugs. Too bad they all caught up with you.
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

ibleedblue wrote:
No one had to teach me. It was just common sense to not make myself look stupid. And actually I was in school trying to keep other people from dropping out and ruining their life by having no education. Sorry we missed you. You were probably one of those kids in the locker room doing drugs. Too bad they all caught up with you.
what does "reaize" mean ibleedblue since your so smart i couldnt find it in my dictionary either as far as common sense goes thats the problem you dont have any thats why you look like a stupid "inbred" idiot that thinks they know it all but thats ok if it makes you feel better we understand.
ibleedblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh you do own a dictionary? Well, I'm sure you do or you wouldn't know how to spell such a big word like that. And I see you learned how to spell inbred. Your cousin/spouse should be proud! I sure am. And no, I don't think I know everything. But I do know a dumb redneck when I hear/see one. That's what gives Hampton a bad name. You're probably one of the crazy people I see flying down the road with a rebel flag flying through the air screaming out the window. That is, when you're not licking your windows. But anyway, I've made my point and I'm done. Unless you have something better to throw out instead of "imbread" "dummy" "nerd" or any of your other positive qualities, I'm afraid I have better things to do with my time. Good luck in the future. I'm sure there's lots of carnivals that would love to have you on their crew!:)
blahh

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

if i did work for a carnival in which i dont i would hire people such as yourself so have a good life and by any chance the carnival does come to town i will look for you ok nerd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Search the Hampton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min seriously 123,879
Judy Livingston c at Snap-On 5 hr ashamed 32
Vote Rick Guinn For Road Superintendent!!!!!! 6 hr Hmmmm 20
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr bob 8,504
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Get Real 8,461
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 21 hr mayorofavondale 58,244
does anybody know this guy? Thu anthony debnam 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••