michelle clawson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tap tap

Round Lake, IL

#1 Jul 13, 2011
stay in roan mountain and leave the men alone down here.
shakingmyhead

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Ya know, I hate these ridulious public forums but I have read about this girl being ran into the ground and ran into the ground. I don't know what is going on with her these days but she was an upstanding, good person. I find it hard to believe someone could fall so far from where they were. How about you try to give someone a hand UP instead of holding them down with your judgement? Might make this area a better place. In fact I know it would!
tap tap

Round Lake, IL

#3 Jul 18, 2011
in the past 2 yrs she has been with 7guys
no name

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2011
tap tap wrote:
in the past 2 yrs she has been with 7guys
o my goodness 7 guys really) wow wtf you ppl fromhampton kill me. Gossip gossip gossip is all everyone does up there. There are more names on this site thatn there are in a phone book. I didn't know that multiple sex partners made you a bad person. I don't know this girl but she can't be half a bad ass y'all put on
shakingmyhead

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2011
7 guys?! OMG, she should be lynched! Let's see that is about a man every 3 and half months. This place is ridulious for gossip and judgement. There's a church every quarter of a mile. One would think there would be more GODLY people that occupy them rather than those that sit around and obsess about someone elses business. I'm sorry that tap tap loses sleep at night worrying about Ms. Clawson. Perhaps while you are up and stalking her every move, you could send a prayer up for her and please add one for yourself. I know I will :)
honestly

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2011
I don't know this girl but her sex life is her business. I've come to find out that certain people in Hampton are nothing but backstabbers, liars and gossipers, even if they don't know you that well. They'll be nice and friendly to your face and then turn around and they talk about you like a dog when they get the chance. That's why they list names on here and talk about people the way they do. Mix a bit of ignorance, with a dash of nosey and no life, then lots of jealousy and you have a recipe for gossip in this town.
rocker

Round Lake, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2011
hartlet
come and get it

Round Lake, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2011
girl needs help bad go visited your girls they need you
well well

Round Lake, IL

#9 Aug 2, 2011
how many girls she got and why dont she have them
Lol

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Wow, really?!?! This seems to be the only thing anyone around here ever talks about??

How about trash like Ellen Fox and people like that hmm??
the kid

Round Lake, IL

#11 Aug 5, 2011
she is taking someone else for a ride now n hampton those sisters are cursest everyone they come n contact with they destroy there lives
wendy

Round Lake, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2011
aunt telling me nothing new
Uncle

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Aug 8, 2011
uncle telling me nothing new too.
wendy wrote:
aunt telling me nothing new
ha yall

Round Lake, IL

#14 Aug 12, 2011
she has snorted to many pills
missthomas

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 12, 2011
the same person is posting on this forum talking back and forth under dif names to themselves their ip and loacation are the same i.e: well well, the kid, ha yall are all the same person
watch out

Round Lake, IL

#16 Aug 19, 2011
roger you better be carefully she is a black widow
well well

Round Lake, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2011
shame shame
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Round Lake, IL

#18 Sep 14, 2011
mr roger is calling
hay

Round Lake, IL

#19 Dec 1, 2011
she has not bled him dry yet
gold digger

Round Lake, IL

#20 May 23, 2012
yep he is paying her rent in roan mountain she has no shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Williams 14 min Truth 4
pray for all the snitches for Carter county TN 17 min Truth 2
Rent a center 34 min Leave him alone 15
Looking for a SugarDaddy (Sep '10) 1 hr Ronnie 23
John Claude Robinson 2 hr Joker 198
Recovery Soldiers Ministries is a FRAUD!! 2 hr BeenThereDoneThat 1
Gas Tax 2 hr Hmmm 11

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance