brandon knight and kayla greenwell???...

brandon knight and kayla greenwell???????

Posted in the Hampton Forum

wondering

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
so whats up with with brandon knight trying to turn the Hampton Hoe into a house wife?
BS FINDER

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Really leave this girl alone. All topix is good for is to slander people and start crap. Why is it any of your business what either of them are doing. Maybe you should man up or woman up and ask them yourself. Grow up do something useful with your time and get off of topix. I know pot calling the kettle black, I just discovered topix and it makes me sick.
Kayla Greenwell

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
ummm, excuse the hell out of you? but i think my past is completely irrelevant. and this person is right its not your business what the two of us are or what we're doing.
BS FINDER

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
you tell em girl total bs that they are on here stirring up crap. Someones past is always behind them and the future is what makes them.
haha

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2012
yea noone cares about your past your still doin the same nasty shit lol biggest slut in hampton history good job :)
blowme

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 21, 2012
no doubt this b*tch is god awful shes been passed around more than money gets passed around when mario f*cked her he told me he was callin her a sl*t and a nasty wh*re and everything in spanish and she didnt know what he was sayin so she went along with it hahaha
benny hill

Newland, NC

#7 Nov 22, 2012
blowme wrote:
no doubt this b*tch is god awful shes been passed around more than money gets passed around when mario f*cked her he told me he was callin her a sl*t and a nasty wh*re and everything in spanish and she didnt know what he was sayin so she went along with it hahaha
yea thats the problem with chickenshit mexicans they know that most people around here dont know spanish, thats why they speak in spanish,they need to go back to mexico where they belong.
Genius

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 14, 2012
She's actually a really nice girl who's really friendly and never has been mean or bitchy toward me, or a lot of people.
I mean, I've seen her be mean... to other mean girls.
Man, some girls just think that's what it means to be loved and the way guys talk at Hampton no wonder.
'Man that b----'s pussy be tight. We gonna' have us some gang bangs and f--- that s--- uuuppp!' Um... yeah, you go do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Ray Nidiffer and Meth Clinic 5 min You should know 5
More stupid redlights 44 min Hill Billy Boy 18
Review: Sammons Hot Dogs (Jul '14) 53 min bigdog 27
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare (Nov '14) 1 hr Hill Billy Boy 78
Deadbeat Dads In Carter County 3 hr Equal Parenting 18
ma school 3 hr bigdog 5
sammons customee service 4 hr delilah 14
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE