who r they? this should b good
rawr

Cleveland, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2011
i think guin adams is shes 1 big person shes tough im scared of her
A Fan

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Brittney Guy is a tough little thing,,and cute as a button, too.
Toughest

Kingsport, TN

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Tyler Chambers and B.J. Taylor are fairly tough for girls. I once saw B.J. put out a burning cigarette butt with just one foot.
ggggggggggggggg

Kingsport, TN

#5 Apr 30, 2011
toughest-those r guys not girls lol
Hampton senior

United States

#6 May 1, 2011
Katie yeager ive seen her fight its about scary she messed a girl up
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 1, 2011
Katie Yeager is a big coward she only knows how to run her mouth and lie on people.......If she messed someone up it is because she run over her trying to get away.....you might want to re-think you statemen Hampton Senior...oh you are Katie Yeager are you trying to build a reputation for your self....well no one is a fraid of you.....you are nothing but trouble......I have bet up better people than you while I was looking for a fight...ha
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 1, 2011
OOps that word is BEAT....
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#11 May 2, 2011
If you put as much effort into losing weight as you do on here running your mouth about people that don't give a shit about you then I guess you might be a good looking person but then you want do that because you have to make a effort at that.......Oh I still Love Jeff Hill and he came to see me and I showed him all this....
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 2, 2011
Hampton senior wrote:
BIG JOKE
Loner

Johnson City, TN

#16 May 2, 2011
Hampton senior wrote:
Yea I know....Funny...
Jo Jo

Johnson City, TN

#17 May 2, 2011
Hampton senior wrote:
Lets all vote for Katie Yeager for the badest girl at Hampton High.....NOT........This is a big joke. She is nothing but a trouble maker and a liar and a blow hard.....
Hello

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 2, 2011
I am trying to find a number for this Paula Largent. Don't know her but if I can find it I will tell her she needs to look at this and then maybe Katie will have something else to do other than set and right stuff about other people. If anyone has it please post it on here.
Poo

Irmo, SC

#19 May 2, 2011
Hey guys im poo the ones thats ben havin sex with jeff hill ill admite I have herpes from him so you can talk about me all you want I really dont care ive been the one postin as hampton senior this proves that people think they know who everyone is
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#20 May 2, 2011
Yea yea yea.....I don't think I would be to proud of that if I were you...but just think you are not the only woman he has gave it too....so you don't get a reward you get nothing but a bunch of sores all over your p**** and a early death.....
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#21 May 2, 2011
rawr wrote:
who r they? this should b good
Well it could have been except Katie Yeager nominated herself and mad a joke out of it....I am still laughing. She forgot that tough for a woman is a good figure,good looks and a good personality and she got left out on all of them....
Katie yeager

United States

#22 May 3, 2011
Yall need to grow up seriuosly I dont post things about myself on here thts wud be a bit weird
Bobo

United States

#23 May 3, 2011
Jo Jo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets all vote for Katie Yeager for the badest girl at Hampton High.....NOT........This is a big joke. She is nothing but a trouble maker and a liar and a blow hard.....
hey genius katie dont even go to hampton lol she graduated
Lacy

Johnson City, TN

#24 May 3, 2011
Well they might want to run her through again because she is still a stupid a$$ person.
dalton

Fayetteville, NC

#25 May 4, 2011
Katrina palmer and chelcey rainbolt them two cousins are some badass hot women and they know how to beat some ass and they make a good tag team match feel sorry for whoever gets both of them girls on em cause they won't b comeing back around when them to get done them rainbolts are mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri Cities Muslims 11 min MosesGoon 32
Downtown J.C. should be demolished 2 hr MisterMoonlight 56
Fallon 3 hr Blah 3
wanna female text buddie 17 hr dj 12
Is Jamie Banner still around? (Feb '14) Thu Slim 10
Matthew Thu Robert 2
Hampton elementary unfair rules Thu you got to be kid... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages