Hampton/Cloudland Alumni Game
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sporty

Morganton, NC

#21 Sep 8, 2012
So is the game still on for tonite? Is there a raindate planned? Just curious why is it played at Hampton, dont that give them the advantage? Neutral school would have been better I think.
Crook Dog

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 8, 2012
"Noone Cares", seems like you were wrong!
A BIG crowd came out to watch some great football!

I want to take a minute and thank each MAN that played...I had a blast and would pay $20 a ticket to see a game that good again
Crook Dog

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 8, 2012
BTW Noone Cares, Im not 'kin to that kid you brought up in earlier post, but I am one of many that put money and time into our facility...Tonight was a fundraiser that each school's football program needs!
Donnie Sosh

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Sep 10, 2012
I wish I could have been there. I bet it was a pretty good time. I still havent seen who won....I know it was a fundraiser and everyone won but lets be real it was a Cloudland/Hampton football game and there has to be a winner....lol
godogs

Knoxville, TN

#25 Sep 10, 2012
Hampton won. It was a great game and an awesome turnout.
Donnie Sos

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Sep 10, 2012
does anyone have it taped i sure would like to see it. if anyone does let me know.
CrookDog

Greeneville, TN

#27 Sep 11, 2012
It was taped and Im sure copies will be avail soon.

It was fun to watch but it was an "all out" four-qtr football game between two teams that wanted the bragging rights of being the winner.

I hope all the HS players were there watching how football is to be played
Donnie Sosh

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Sep 11, 2012
Cool if you find out can you let me know? It would be cool to watch. Was there a big turn out of "players" for the game? I think this is an awesome idea and I hope it raised alot of money for the schools.
CrookDog

Greeneville, TN

#29 Sep 11, 2012
It raised a good amount of money for both HS programs and will do even better next year and the years to follow. I will holler when I find out about CD.

You can go to youtube and search for "Cloudland vs Hampton Alumni Game" and see some of it...It's a very good video
Donnie Sosh

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Sep 12, 2012
Cool thanks CrookDog
quest

Morganton, NC

#31 Sep 16, 2012
was an awesome game, great football played by both sides
joker

Wilmington, NC

#32 Sep 16, 2012
Some embellishment going on here. It was fun, raised a little money, sort of humorous from a football standpoint. More like a backyard game in pads. Crowd....eh, about like a junior high game. More than expected...less than is being proclaimed.
CrookDog

United States

#33 Sep 16, 2012
Been around football all my life...I agree with quest.
To each his own
Batman

Knoxville, TN

#34 Sep 16, 2012
joker wrote:
Some embellishment going on here. It was fun, raised a little money, sort of humorous from a football standpoint. More like a backyard game in pads. Crowd....eh, about like a junior high game. More than expected...less than is being proclaimed.
Seems like someone is maybe jealous they couldn't play. Why do people have to be jerks?
Dogdick

Linville, NC

#35 Sep 19, 2012
Best $5 ever spent. Funnier than a retard masturbating. Can't wait to play next year.
Go dawgs
joker

Harmony, NC

#36 Sep 20, 2012
Batman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like someone is maybe jealous they couldn't play. Why do people have to be jerks?
Not being a jerk, just stating facts. To hear people on here talk, it was playoff crowd watching a game of finely tuned athletes. It was neither. Ok crowd watching a bunch of out of shape dudes clinging to their glory days in pads. Both teams just weren't very good. Had both teams, especially Hampton, been at their best, it should've been a blow out. As far as me playing, I'm in good shape, but 40 years old.....oh, and I grew up.
Alfred

Knoxville, TN

#37 Sep 20, 2012
joker wrote:
<quoted text>Not being a jerk, just stating facts. To hear people on here talk, it was playoff crowd watching a game of finely tuned athletes. It was neither. Ok crowd watching a bunch of out of shape dudes clinging to their glory days in pads. Both teams just weren't very good. Had both teams, especially Hampton, been at their best, it should've been a blow out. As far as me playing, I'm in good shape, but 40 years old.....oh, and I grew up.
yep sound like jealousy to me....
just saying

Charlotte, NC

#38 Sep 25, 2012
joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being a jerk, just stating facts. To hear people on here talk, it was playoff crowd watching a game of finely tuned athletes. It was neither. Ok crowd watching a bunch of out of shape dudes clinging to their glory days in pads. Both teams just weren't very good. Had both teams, especially Hampton, been at their best, it should've been a blow out. As far as me playing, I'm in good shape, but 40 years old.....oh, and I grew up.

sounds like someone wants there money back. Just tell me your name and address and ill personally bring you your 5 dollars back. Everyone that played has grown up and moved on with there lives. They all did it for a good cause. If u say ur in shape bring ur ass out next year so everyone can see u get ur ass whipped. Because the sound of the way u talk. You def wasnt any good and didnt get to play in school.
wellworthit

Elizabethton, TN

#39 Sep 29, 2012
I am from Cloudland an the oldest one that played on our team was 28 years an he was one of the best players out there. They did a great job both teams were respectful an it was not an all out war. It raised needed money for both schools an I look forward to seeing the game again next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Peters Meningitis? 3 hr erpatient 3
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 3 hr Alleyes4u37 51
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word**** (May '10) 3 hr Muffin 2,392
new downtown fancy crosswalks 6 hr Citizen 2
Why is the Burger King on South Roan still in b... 7 hr Sissy233 5
Bobs Dairyland 7 hr Sissy233 2
Dogging 14 hr NFL 7

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages