derek smith and brandon knight caught...

derek smith and brandon knight caught with meth.

Posted in the Hampton Forum

curious george

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2012
does anyone know about this situation. i know they were caught earlier today and are already out of jail...
drugs r bad

Denver, NC

#2 Aug 13, 2012
There have been a ton of busts lately with meth. Good to see they're getting that crap out of people's hands though, it leads down the road to nowhere.
blahh

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 14, 2012
i would just like to know why derek and the other guy were charged and brandon wasnt. everyone knows he's on it too. heck he is probably cooking it at his house. i smell a snitch, and have for a long time. its just sad that he would let his first cousin go down for something he was involved in too.
to blahh

Spruce Pine, NC

#4 Aug 15, 2012
somebody had to go down for it why all of them?just let one take the blame shoot that would be crazy if one took the blame and the others came up and said arrest me too i was involved.........
Wow

White Pine, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2012
I heard Diane campbell set Derrick up
hah

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2012
No one has to set Derrick up. He knows how to get in trouble allby himself. He doesn't need anyones help.
Wow

White Pine, TN

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Well Diane Campbell did it anyway
nite

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 6, 2012
how old is derrick smith because there is like 3 of them i know and one of them stay in trouble and on drugs
tiff

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 7, 2012
yea i know him and he is a druggy that went to hampton he cheats on jessica all the time she needs to leave him, he cheated on jessica with diane campbell i seen it with my on eyes
col klink

Spruce Pine, NC

#10 Oct 7, 2012
nite wrote:
how old is derrick smith because there is like 3 of them i know and one of them stay in trouble and on drugs
duh dummy, do you think it might be the one that you know that stays in trouble and on drugs,smoke you another one and dont worrie about it stupid.
Tara

Inman, SC

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Everyone knows that Brandon is Tom Smith's snitch!! Hello...
Brandon

Knoxville, TN

#12 Oct 16, 2012
I normally wouldn't comment but here's what went down..

Thomas was driving mine/my moms car, and we were going to go get cigs; it was around 6-7 a.m.- Driving to the J.W. Market - We were traveling down the hill, came to the stop sign beside the old whites, there was an SUV and an EPD cruiser...and woman police officer [would later notice]- We were all kind of nervous, just due to being pulled over so early and derek having two warrants on him for violation. So, she approaches the vehicle, asks who owns it/registration/license takes his AND mine - runs it..comes back, asks if we mind if we step out and she searches the vehicle. We would later find out, Thomas, who we both barely knew [derek met him the night before]- had..bad things in two backpacks he had with him when he asked for a ride..I assumed they were clothes/whatever..I do not promote the use of it in any way. The thing is, he had those backpacks, claimed them, was driving the car, IT WAS all INACTIVE, thank god, had 4 grams [they forced him/convinced? him to give it up?] and he was cuffed..I was a bit..nervous/full of anxiety as I've grown up a rough childhood, you don't know me..dont act like you do. I'm not a snitch, think about it..I have plenty of friends who I hang with every day..maybe we cut some trees, listen to music so what? who knows, maybe we don't.- I'm me, I'll always be me, but I'm no snitch. I do my thing, and if you knew me you'd prolly get along with me kthx. Bye.
Hmmmm

Bluff City, TN

#13 Oct 17, 2012
So what's this I hear about Diane Campbell and tommy Nichols setting up Derrick?
Tiffany

Albemarle, NC

#14 Oct 17, 2012
What does it mean to cut trees? I'm a bit confused on that one?
big heart

Harrison, TN

#15 Jan 30, 2014
Brandon I am sure you don't remember me but I know you had a rough childhood. I pray you find happiness. There area people outt here that care.
redhead

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Jul 29, 2014
Tiffany wrote:
What does it mean to cut trees? I'm a bit confused on that one?
to smoke....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Disgrace 13 min Collard Greens an... 4
Affordable Dentures (Aug '12) 1 hr Concern 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr LosingIt 1,526
New Life Praise & Worship in Piney Flats 1 hr Joe crawforx 19
Tax And Spend David Tomita 2 hr JC Voter 17
Eldridge and Meredith caught by JCP 3 hr Self Serving 165
Drs willing to treat pain management aggressive... (Jul '12) 5 hr NoJoke 46

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance