First Prev
of 2
Next Last
white trash

United States

#21 Oct 8, 2010
imjustsayin wrote:
Haven't we all made our fair share of mistakes in life? I don't know of anyone who is perfect, after all he seems to be doing pretty well in his life as of right now so how about a bit of being nice instead of the trash talking again?
Yes we all have made our fair share of mistakes but you have to be pretty damn sorry to take money right out of a dead mans pocket that is supposed to be your friend. He always has been and always will be a piece of shit.
imjustsayin

Johnson City, TN

#22 Oct 9, 2010
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we all have made our fair share of mistakes but you have to be pretty damn sorry to take money right out of a dead mans pocket that is supposed to be your friend. He always has been and always will be a piece of shit.
People make mistakes, people turn their life around, and people change. I think as long as he has saw the error of his ways and changed that's what really matters in the now. I'm sure we can all find some pretty ugly skeletons in our closet if we look for them hard enough. How can people expect to ever be forgiven if they themselves can't forgive?
whatever

United States

#24 Feb 22, 2011
imjustsayin wrote:
Haven't we all made our fair share of mistakes in life? I don't know of anyone who is perfect, after all he seems to be doing pretty well in his life as of right now so how about a bit of being nice instead of the trash talking again?
He hasn't changed one bit. Prison did nothing for him. He's slap'n that vein and snort'n anything he can get high on! Hasn't anyone learned that this boy will never change!!!! He's even screw'n the Stout twins!! Heard it straigt out of Tina's mouth! He dangle's some pills and next thing ya know they're pants are off or his are down! You're fool'n yourself if you think this piece of trash has changed!!!
whatever

United States

#25 Feb 22, 2011
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead mans pocket?!! What the hell?! That's worse than when he stole and sold all of his mom's racing stuff right after she died!! What dead man? A warning to anyone around him, he will bring you down, very down, he does it slowly so you don't see it coming, then [email protected]@@!!!!!!! Your in deep shit and can't get out and he's out galavanting around like a dog with two peters!!
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#26 Apr 11, 2011
I agree, Andy Miller is a peice of shit and always will be. Some people never learn from their mistakes and hes one of them! Ive watched him first hand destroy some good peoples lives, including people close to me! And anyone can pretend to be doing good for themself, but unless your with them every moment behind closed doors you dont know wether they are or arent. And how many times do you have to keep making mistakes and going to jail to learn from your mistakes? I think hes made enuff mistakes by now to prove hes one of those people who will always be a peice of worthless shit! Why would anyone want to defend him after what hes done? He crawled up under his baby mommas house with her and his kids inside and started a fire that could have got outta control and killed them, therfore i think him and anyone who defends him are really really STUPID!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lives Matter 4 hr laffingravy 16
David Hammond for schoolboard. No 9 hr Leave Him Alone 16
Fake names and posts 9 hr Joni Cannon 4
Maggie Townsend 13 hr Just a random person 6
Prostitutes in Johnson City (Jul '12) 13 hr Just a random person 69
Thoughts on the upcoming election ie Mayor, She... 14 hr Joni Cannon 23
fireworks in the city 15 hr Joni Cannon 8

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance