Wow What a burger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ridge Runner

Franklin, TN

#22 Oct 12, 2012
For God sakes, would you people rather eat that ground rat meat from McDonald's than something somebody in your own community cooked for you?

Get real.

Let the man keep stealing from you, vote for Romney like some blind fool. Eat at McDonald's, Mitt owns a big interest in them. Ain't that rat meat good?

Since: Jun 12

Limestone

#23 Oct 13, 2012
unsatisfied customer wrote:
Has anyone ate here? Overpriced, very rude woman running the place.
Where? Everyone seems to know where youre talking about except me...lol
Bradster

Elizabethton, TN

#24 Oct 15, 2012
Tried it last week. Pretty decent burger, I thought the staff was personable, will visit again.
RN lady

Johnson City, TN

#25 Oct 16, 2012
OldTennGranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Where? Everyone seems to know where youre talking about except me...lol
It really is called what the name of the topic is...Wow Whattaburger
Good Lord

Johnson City, TN

#26 Mar 4, 2013
All I know is I was reading another thread about this place about a year ago, and commented that I didn't understand why someone would open up another burger place with Lon and Teresa's right nearby, and that Sherry woman jumped down my throat and cursed at me for a comment someone else had posted.

I was not only confused but pretty shocked that she would act that way representing her business. It made up my mind pretty quick on trying their food. No way!
nasty food

Johnson City, TN

#27 Mar 5, 2013
The place is dirty in the kitchen, over priced food service is horrible, they will be going under soon watch
Billie Bowers

Sevierville, TN

#28 Apr 7, 2013
nance wrote:
I dont care what went on i still think its wonderful a special person like billie held a job at all shes an inspiration to all members of the downs syndrom community
First off Nance....you ought to learn how to spell before you try to make fun of someone. Second...you should be ashamed of yourself for even bringing up Downs Syndrome...those people have more heart and love in their pinkies than most in their whole bodies. What goes around always comes back around. Good luck to you Nance.
Billie Bowers

Sevierville, TN

#29 Apr 7, 2013
eli wrote:
They all lookd like trash2me and if that nasty dirty chick billie was cookin i dont see how no one died from eatin there.
Dude I haven't worked there in over a year. You don't know a thing about me, so I would strongly suggest you eat a d***. If anyone ever got sick it would have been at the hands of its alcoholic owners. Doubt me? First Avenue...Hampton...Bring it B****!
Billie Bowers

Sevierville, TN

#30 Apr 7, 2013
Bye Bye Shane and Sherry....you should have treated us hillbilly's like people. Shane you should have kicked that crazy chick to the curb, you might have kept your business as it was a good one, or could have been anyway. Oh and if you think you can do anything about anything you lying sorry bitch...you already know where I live and you can bring it too.
doc martin

Troy, NC

#31 Apr 8, 2013
Billie Bowers wrote:
Bye Bye Shane and Sherry....you should have treated us hillbilly's like people. Shane you should have kicked that crazy chick to the curb, you might have kept your business as it was a good one, or could have been anyway. Oh and if you think you can do anything about anything you lying sorry bitch...you already know where I live and you can bring it too.
Yay!Billies out of jail!
fck you

Johnson City, TN

#32 Apr 8, 2013
I hear the place is a sh!t hole and the cook grabs his [email protected] before touching your food and makes sure your get some penis sweat on all your food. Thing about it is he has full blown out aids and herpes sores on his shaft
Billie Bowers

Sevierville, TN

#33 Apr 11, 2013
doc martin wrote:
<quoted text>Yay!Billies out of jail!
Do you think your opinion matters at all to me? I know who I am and you don't KNOW me...I am a person that has made mistakes in life...your so perfect...whom ever you are...say what you want as opinions are like assholes...everybody has one...pass your judgement to someone who gives a shit what you have to say...My suggestion for you...go f*** yourself...or better yet, eat a d*** f***er.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wjhl tv 11 (Jan '09) 5 min Jason 268
Great Teachers Leaving/Let Go 1 hr Backdoor 18
RED LEGACY PROGRAM IN CARTER COUNTY for women o... (May '14) 1 hr Righto 246
Anyone know anything about Happy Valley Church ... (Jan '14) 1 hr Clarification 529
Bad work at Hampton small engine repair (Apr '15) 12 hr walter 3
Allison Troutman-Hill (Feb '15) 12 hr Dennis cove watcher 13
How do I get rid of vaginal scabs (Jul '10) May 25 Cancer 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages