Wow What a burger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unsatisfied customer

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Has anyone ate here? Overpriced, very rude woman running the place.
agree

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Apr 21, 2012
yep overpriced! they werent rude to me though.
mm

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2012
agree wrote:
yep overpriced! they werent rude to me though.
Same here! Over priced, food wasn't great, but try weren't rude
Tim

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Overpriced!
not

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2012
With Mcd's down the street it will be hard to make it selling burgers for any more than a dollar.
hampton mom

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 May 1, 2012
I stopped by a yard sale behind there and they called cops on that lady cause people were walking on their grass behind there to get to go from church's yard sale to hers. No way would I eat there if they're that greedy.
wow

Jonesborough, TN

#8 May 3, 2012
hampton mom wrote:
I stopped by a yard sale behind there and they called cops on that lady cause people were walking on their grass behind there to get to go from church's yard sale to hers. No way would I eat there if they're that greedy.
Must of had a bad day
jibbanator

White Pine, TN

#9 May 13, 2012
I have pondered on whether to post this or not, but us Hamptonites need the truth...Are the people at this place rude???? I had this conversation with the owners girlfriend on Facebook after they let me go from my job there.

Billie Bowers
So you never did say what your problem was with me?????
Well?

Sherry Mullins
Look I think u r lazy and u r so still on drugs it's patheic. I know u told Shane the other day that if we thought u were going to wash dishes and cook too we were crazy. First of all u couldn't even handle the prep work and who the fuck do you think washed ur dishes the 2 days before that. Me and Tree even shane washed dishes. we don't need you and besides u think u have the right to show up when it's convient to you. Maybe ur drug buddies that come there everyday can give u a job.

Billie Bowers
November 15, 2011
Look for $3.25 an hour I really don't think that you can appreciate the gravity of this situation. Was I wrong, yes....am I lazy, no.....am I still on drugs, fuck no. I can pass any drug test. I think you are the pathetic one....asking me for pills every day. Shane, too. I was under the impression that the waitress did the dishes, and sunday I was cooking. Saturday, I swept and mopped the whole fucking place and did all the veggie prep. You couldn't even make the chicken and dumplings that you promised a customer. Sunday, there wasn't even a broom picked up. So don't tell me that I don't know what was going on. You walked around puffed up about some bullshit all the time, and I never knew how to take you. So as a friend I would tell you in all honesty, one day your shitty attitude will get you fucked up in this town. You are just as lazy as me too, bitching about making a stupid fucking salad. I was wrong about being late, but I was really working on that. I hope your life never falls apart.

Sherry Mullins
The best thing u can do is stick ur head up matt's ass because that's where it is anyway. If u think u can fuck me up bring it on because I am sure as hell not afraid of u ao anyone else in the fucking town.

Billie Bowers
November 15, 2011
See that is what I am talking about, I didn't mean I want to fight with you. I don't want to hurt anyone, but I sure as hell am not gonna lie to you. That is the response that I thought I would get though. I am not upset, I was just wondering. That is it. I will bring my shirts and apron in to you guys, I have some mail on top of the fridge, please don't throw it away. I really do wish you guys the best of luck.

Sherry Mullins
November 15, 2011
u really don't need to come around me period u just threatened me. Do u really think u could hurt me?

Billie Bowers
November 15, 2011
I didn't threaten you. Can you even read? I will come get my shit, and you will not touch me or say one nasty thing to me. You will act like an adult, because this shit is stupid.

Sherry Mullins
We will see

Billie Bowers
November 15, 2011
What r u wanting me to say? I didn't do a thing to you. So hold those eyes open real fucking wide, see what you wanna see. You do not intimidate me one bit, and I have had ass whippings that would make anything you could dish out pale in comparison. Why r u so confrontational? I am not quite as lost as you think. Let's see what kind of trouble I can cause for your business. You know I know exactly the people to call too. It doesn't have to be that way though, just pay me and let me have my stuff and you won't have to bother with me again.

Conversation will continue with the next message!!!
jibbanator

White Pine, TN

#10 May 13, 2012
November 15, 2011
Sherry Mullins
First of all it's not my business and besides that I know how to call the family services and the food stamp office right.

Billie Bowers
November 15, 2011
Call away. You are obviously an unstable person, so I am done with this conversation. You just crossed the line bringing my daughter into this.

Billie Bowers
Tell what you wanna tell, and I will do the same. You need to stop though. I will see you when I come down there. It didn't have to be this way, you stupid fucking heartless drama queen bitch. I feel so sorry for Shane. You are the most pathetic shell of a human being I have ever met with a few extra dashes of bitch thrown in for bad measure. I have life problems, but God Damn you are really not one to throw out any kind of fucking judgment. I hope the people of Hampton enjoy this conversation re-posted on the topix page. You can't go through life acting like everyone is disposable.

Now I had already forgotten this bitch, until people in my church family asked me point blank if the reason that I was fired was due to my selling drugs in the parking lot...All I have to say is that I am so glad Facebook Never Forgets!!! Folks the food is great and I won't lie about that! It is also priced about right for what you get to eat.

Eat there or not, make your choice...
just sayin

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 May 14, 2012
I would'nt eat in that rat hole if it was free, how can a person running a business get on topix and act so pathetically. Will never step foot in that place.
agreeing

Jonesborough, TN

#12 May 15, 2012
After reading the above mess, I will never take my business there. They probably spend more time fighting than preparing the food fresh like it should be!
hmmm

Morganton, NC

#13 May 17, 2012
I've never even heard of the place. LOL Where is it?
smokebaby

Johnson City, TN

#14 May 18, 2012
hmmm wrote:
I've never even heard of the place. LOL Where is it?
hampton near the dollar store and i agree with the other peopl way to much drama posted and not enough attention to the food
Wimpy

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2012
smokebaby wrote:
<quoted text>hampton near the dollar store and i agree with the other peopl way to much drama posted and not enough attention to the food
I'm not even hungry any more.
koko

Morganton, NC

#16 Sep 19, 2012
I ate there the other day and I thought it was the best hamburger I have ever eaten, but after reading this, I doubt i will go back. Dang, and i was lookin forward to it.
Truth

Linville, NC

#17 Sep 19, 2012
More like Wow What A Piece Of Shit!!
Hate that nasty ass crack dealing looking place. Hope it gets shut down.
-Truth.
booger

Nashville, TN

#18 Oct 9, 2012
if you love eating poop then there you'll have it
Anon

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Oct 9, 2012
With the greatest respect, I thought it was closed down due to the nature of it's outside appearance. I've lived in Hampton for a year now, had no idea it was open.
nance

Middlesex, NC

#20 Oct 9, 2012
I dont care what went on i still think its wonderful a special person like billie held a job at all shes an inspiration to all members of the downs syndrom community
eli

United States

#21 Oct 10, 2012
They all lookd like trash2me and if that nasty dirty chick billie was cookin i dont see how no one died from eatin there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crockett Coach Should Be School Director 17 min Go Gerald 7
I Miss Anna Zook! 1 hr sign language 41
lickinggood 1 hr Wondering 10
who is the best fighting brothers in carter county (Jul '11) 1 hr Elmer Gantry 15
John Claude Robinson 2 hr Elizabeth 23
Kathy ornduff duffield 4 hr jeff 14
April bass (Jan '13) 4 hr 4 years later 6

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages