New restaurant in Hampton?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
jlarg46

Gate City, VA

#82 Jan 6, 2012
I have noticed that no one has posted in some time, so I decided to send out a post about my experiece when I ate their last week. First of all, I would like to note that I do not understand what all the burger bashing is about in Hampton. It almost sounds like some pissed off former employees. Well anyway, my experience was a overall good experience. The burger was large and made of all beef. The fries were crispy and tasted fresh, as if they were cooked in fresh grease. I felt that the service was right-on. Nice people and a nice clean place. PEACE!!!!!
Trent

Johnson City, TN

#83 Jul 28, 2012
I tried the small whataburger today and loved it. I thought the flavor was excellent. I took my entire family of six and there were only smiles and happy tummies. My wife ordered the small and my daughter ordered the chicken sandwich. They split each sandwich with each other then traded the other half as well. My oldest son even asked for a second Philly cheese steak. Thank his hollow leg for that. Can't wait to go back.
Smiley

Jonesborough, TN

#84 Aug 13, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever set back and read what you write. If you want to go on here and sound all intellegent learn the correct writing procedure and correct placement of punctuation. Also, have you ever heard of run on sentences. And Dad, learn your sense of direction. The Icehouse is up the road. But, if you want to set and watch roaches crawl up the wall, then go to Lon's and better yet, since service is your issue, then service with a smile, a percacet, and a hot beer in hand is what you want, then I guess the Icehouse is best for you.
Hey mom, didn't they teach you how to spell Percocet in school? Sure would hate to have you handing out my meds.
Greetings

New Castle, IN

#85 Feb 3, 2013
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever set back and read what you write. If you want to go on here and sound all intellegent learn the correct writing procedure and correct placement of punctuation. Also, have you ever heard of run on sentences. And Dad, learn your sense of direction. The Icehouse is up the road. But, if you want to set and watch roaches crawl up the wall, then go to Lon's and better yet, since service is your issue, then service with a smile, a percacet, and a hot beer in hand is what you want, then I guess the Icehouse is best for you.
You misspelled Intelligent.
mtngrl

Jonesborough, TN

#86 Feb 17, 2013
Well whattaburger closed anyway.

I did just notice a little tiny place on 321 in Hampton but forgot the name, just remember the sign says dine in or carry out. Anyone know anything about this place? I have never seen the sign before so either it's a new place or they got a new sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Burger 32 min Buger Baby 18
Meetings for Atheists in SWVA/NETN 4 hr mojo n 53
Confederate Flag Hooplah 4 hr malcom x 31
cracker barrel 5 hr z campbell 3
Confederate 'Peckerwood Pride' Parade in Elizab... 5 hr Traveling East 30
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 6 hr Tanya 867
Lefty Pride 8 hr right outta left ... 1
More from around the web

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE