New restaurant in Hampton?
Danny

Bluff City, TN

#62 Oct 27, 2011
Road kill smells better than the burgers you get at whataburger, there food is really bad... the place is nasty I don't think they ever mop the floors and if they do try putting the mop in water...
deb

Brentwood, TN

#63 Oct 27, 2011
ice house , try it. great prices and clean.
shthouse

Brentwood, TN

#64 Oct 28, 2011
deb wrote:
ice house , try it. great prices and clean.
you mean the sh!t house,over priced and ran by a loser who will try to put his willie in you when you sit to eat. You can get a pill and a bag of weed at reasonable prices there. The coke is on sale 24/7
deb

Brentwood, TN

#65 Oct 28, 2011
half pound cheese burger $ 5 , 10 oz. steak t-bone for $ 7 . ur an idiot. sht comes from ur attitude u must live in hampton. if u move away then u will see . just move away . 120 people will be there tonite bring your sorry attitude there . oops ur barred , lololhaha halloween party sat . there will be 4 karaoke groups there .
sht house

Brentwood, TN

#66 Oct 28, 2011
there has never been 120 people the unless it was a bike run you must be the idiot, it will be the same as last week and every other friday 20 to 30 drunk slobbering fat nasty mnt men and one or two local hoes looking for mr. goodbar. Get real biotch everyone knows the place sucks thats why everyone gors to jc anymore. You must be scotties latest ho, nice try piglet
scott

Brentwood, TN

#67 Oct 28, 2011
sht house wrote:
there has never been 120 people the unless it was a bike run you must be the idiot, it will be the same as last week and every other friday 20 to 30 drunk slobbering fat nasty mnt men and one or two local hoes looking for mr. goodbar. Get real biotch everyone knows the place sucks thats why everyone gors to jc anymore. You must be scotties latest ho, nice try piglet
there was 92 there last friday . i was there . i will be there tonight and 2moro. come on down . good for u ded . he is a hamptonite that needs to moe away .
Owner

Brentwood, TN

#68 Oct 28, 2011
or 29 not sure I was piss drunk
Danny

Bluff City, TN

#69 Oct 28, 2011
WEEKEND SPECIAL at WOW Whattaburger....Roadkill burger Fries and 4oz drink $39.95 plus $25.00 Tip now that is a special.. PLEASE don't forget to feed the COCKROACHES they need to eat to..
Danny

Bluff City, TN

#70 Oct 28, 2011
WHATTABURGER SPECIAL GREAT SPECIAL... DEEP FRIED COCKROACHES and CHIPS $19.95 you have to buy your drink that's extra..and you still have to SMELL the REDHEADED [email protected]#$H from HELL, just think about all thoes cockroaches crawling all over you...LOL
Henry hoppy

Brentwood, TN

#71 Oct 31, 2011
I was thrilled to dine in the festering boil on the wart on the anus of societies favorite sh1t hole. Whatanasty experience $37.44 for two burgers, fries, drinks and one burger to go, someone has pooped on the seat in the mens room and the place smelled of early trailer. The waitress has no real teeth and she looks like a rejrct from the Jerry Springer show, I left her a few bucks told her to get a tooth brush and comb. I wont be back in that rat infested dump again. My friend with me got sick on the way home and pukes green hamburger all over the place. YEAH !!!!! Whataplace
foxey

Nashville, TN

#72 Nov 2, 2011
when the real cooks left whattaburger thats when it become a shithole and the burgers are not what they say they are
dave

Nashville, TN

#73 Nov 2, 2011
it was a nice place when it was the copper kettle the food was always good and the workers was nice you could go in and it was like home and then the owner screwed that up when she went to the ice house she let scottie use her and take all of her money and then kick her out
dede

Nashville, TN

#74 Nov 2, 2011
it is nothing like the copper kettle now it is bad the food is not good and the people that run it do not know what they are doing it looks like a place you would go buy something be sides food
truth

Brentwood, TN

#75 Nov 2, 2011
dave wrote:
it was a nice place when it was the copper kettle the food was always good and the workers was nice you could go in and it was like home and then the owner screwed that up when she went to the ice house she let scottie use her and take all of her money and then kick her out
hey , dumbass ask suzanne the truth,,,u are another dumb unhamptonite . where are the good ones
whatadump

Brentwood, TN

#76 Nov 7, 2011
I wont poop in there they probably have disease on the toilet seats as well, An over all nasty over priced place. They are on there way out of business
mtngrl

Nashville, TN

#77 Nov 7, 2011
It was ok, nothing I'm dying to go back for, but gosh some of these comments are so hateful. Just say you didn't like it.
Lou Lou

Johnson City, TN

#78 Nov 20, 2011
It's ok you don't like this place but I am ashamed to be on this website in the first place. Alot of ppl make comments about stuff they have inklinking about. This place is cleaner than it was before as the cooper kettle and it got a higher score look it up. The food is excellent and I myself know that alot of the comments on here are lies. If u don't like it it's ok but really ppl do u have nothing better to do but spread lies. As for the previous owners let them be... It's really none of ur business what happened. No roaches, no rat, no bugs and the place is way cleanier.
Lou Lou

Johnson City, TN

#79 Nov 21, 2011
Hot beer and a cold burger can hardly wait. Can I get a side of coke to go
Lou Lou

Johnson City, TN

#80 Nov 21, 2011
U probably already got an diesase so I'm sure they appreciate u didn't use bathroom
poo lou

Brentwood, TN

#81 Nov 21, 2011
Lou Lou wrote:
It's ok you don't like this place but I am ashamed to be on this website in the first place. Alot of ppl make comments about stuff they have inklinking about. This place is cleaner than it was before as the cooper kettle and it got a higher score look it up. The food is excellent and I myself know that alot of the comments on here are lies. If u don't like it it's ok but really ppl do u have nothing better to do but spread lies. As for the previous owners let them be... It's really none of ur business what happened. No roaches, no rat, no bugs and the place is way cleanier.
You must be the wart on the anus of hampton, The place is a dive and you know it, you work there so you are spreading the lies to keep the place open but, you know the truth it is a rats nest with crappy food, poor service at best and filthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clw delivery? (Apr '12) 50 min Doesitmatter 16
Jonesborough Elem 5 hr Tiger Paw 1
New Life Praise and Worship 7 hr Hello 7
John Claude Robinson 8 hr I know you well john 26
New sheriff 15 hr Head of the Creek 3
Jacob Potter (May '11) 16 hr TheXwife 17
Charles Banner (May '13) 18 hr Andy Lowe 10

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance