New restaurant in Hampton?
truth

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Oct 11, 2011
Yes all the comments on here are so true. The red head (Sherry) acts as though you owe her something to come into this dump.She always has a chip on her shoulder and plenty of negativity to throw around to anyone whom will listen. We took our young grandchildren in there, and left before we received our food because of her vulgar language. It was very embarassing to hear such talk come from a females mouth. And the high chair they gave us for our grandson looked clean until we removed the plastic to find dried ketchup all over the tray. I would not recommend anyone going to the whattaburger, not even to pick up a sandwich for your poodle. We need a family style restuarant in Hampton, and that is a good location. But first someone is gonna have to open it up that cares enough to clean it up, and be reasonable with pricing, and have some sort of customer service.
good googlie goo

Paducah, KY

#43 Oct 11, 2011
I hear that red head serves more than just food, if ya know what I mean, those long breaks arent real breaks there is some hot rear action going on
gsdg

Greenville, KY

#44 Oct 11, 2011
all i know is, that this place is located in Hampton? but has Elizabethan colors "black" and "orange" if your gonna be in hampton atleast get the colors right! dick heads!
had to find out myself

Jonesborough, TN

#45 Oct 11, 2011
I had a delivery in Hampton today, and after reading all this had to stop in there and find out for myself since you never know if what you read on here is true or not. Let me assure everyone that all the negative statements about this whattaburger is correct, unfortunately. I got a burger fry and dr enuf which was almost 12 bucks and had to send my burger back twice, once because of a hair, and another time because it was still bloody in the middle. I will never stop there again as long as it is under this management and will let all my driver buddies know the same. Sorry whattaburger but you gotta go
Ridge Runner

Franklin, TN

#46 Oct 11, 2011
April wrote:
The food is pretty good, but by the time you get a burger, fry and drink it is $10 and some change. Little expensive for burger, I think. I'll go the mcdonalds for half the price.
The food there is much better than McDonald's ground poison from China. I'll take local over corporate interests any day!

Carter County needs to wake up to a new political future. You have been sold a bill of goods and robbed blind for decades by corrupt business interests. Get local again kids, support your neighbors, not corporate machines. Screw McDonald's, they serve poison while picking your pocket at about $3.79 per serving of heart attack swill. Makes you even more poor at the end of the day.

Stick with something made by people, not some little yellow and red machine at the side of the road.
yuck

United States

#47 Oct 11, 2011
i feel like the name
WOW whattaburger sounds like some kind of nickelodeon burger joint

so yeah probably lame haha

LON AND TERESAS ALL THE WAY!!!
Patty

Nashville, TN

#48 Oct 12, 2011
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
The food there is much better than McDonald's ground poison from China. I'll take local over corporate interests any day!
Carter County needs to wake up to a new political future. You have been sold a bill of goods and robbed blind for decades by corrupt business interests. Get local again kids, support your neighbors, not corporate machines. Screw McDonald's, they serve poison while picking your pocket at about $3.79 per serving of heart attack swill. Makes you even more poor at the end of the day.
Stick with something made by people, not some little yellow and red machine at the side of the road.
You must like the redhead more than the food.
truth

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Oct 12, 2011
Ridge Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree we need to support our local business people over corporate. But in the same sense it has to be edible! Lon and Teresas thats the ticket for Hampton, screw whattaburger!
Kevin

Elizabethton, TN

#50 Oct 17, 2011
Wow Whattaburger is by far on of the most best places I've ever eaten at. My wife an I ate in there Saturday, the food, the service & the atmosphere was GREEAT!I'll gladly pay the price for a burger that delicious!I reccomend it to anyone!
Kevin

Elizabethton, TN

#51 Oct 17, 2011
i reccomend wow!whattaburger to anyone! It's fabulous food, great service & and a fantastic atmosphere! My wife ad I ate in there Saturday and I will gladly pay that price for another delicious burger!
sandy

United States

#52 Oct 17, 2011
I ate there, expensive!!! And my burger was burnt...but I did notice what looked like a hair salon across the street. A wild hair? Let's hope those prices aren't as bad as whattaburger!
Old Man

Piney Flats, TN

#53 Oct 22, 2011
These people don't have a clue how to run a business. Sorry HIGH PRICED BURGERS that really SUCKS, please people don't go there they are so bad if you don't get sick from the food the PRICE will surely get you... GO next door and eat.
The redhead at the counter, I don't know but if I woke up with her asleep on my shoulder I would chew my shoulder off to keep from waking her up and hope no one would ever find out...LOL
Old Man

Piney Flats, TN

#54 Oct 22, 2011
When WOW whattaburger opened they had the best cook in East Tenn (Judy). That changed when the best cook left for better things. They don't have much of a cook now ( take my word for it save your stomach and your MONEY and go to Lon and Teresa's NEXT door...
beer gut

Rocky Face, GA

#55 Oct 22, 2011
Old Man wrote:
These people don't have a clue how to run a business. Sorry HIGH PRICED BURGERS that really SUCKS, please people don't go there they are so bad if you don't get sick from the food the PRICE will surely get you... GO next door and eat.
The redhead at the counter, I don't know but if I woke up with her asleep on my shoulder I would chew my shoulder off to keep from waking her up and hope no one would ever find out...LOL
If anyone knows you would.Thanks for the heads up .I owe you one Roy Lee
Old Man

Piney Flats, TN

#56 Oct 22, 2011
April wrote:
The food is pretty good, but by the time you get a burger, fry and drink it is $10 and some change. Little expensive for burger, I think. I'll go the mcdonalds for half the price.
You would be better off going to McDonalds,that way you wouldn't have to look at a filty mouth redheaded bitch.
Debbie

Piney Flats, TN

#57 Oct 26, 2011
Cowgirls Grill on the four lane toward Bluff City has the best burgers around, they beat whattaburger in every way.
Lady Deb

Jonesborough, TN

#58 Oct 26, 2011
for real wrote:
Yea but you have to figure for people who work around Hampton area and want a quick lunch, they can't go to Johnson City! Has anyone ate at the little place on the left after the sharp curve going towards Roan Mtn.? I think it's The Water Wheel Cafe? Delicious food! I do agree if it's too expensive and not good food at this new place they probably won't stay open long!
The Water Wheel Cafe is a clean establishment with the nicest people working...not expensive but good, clean food. Not only do they have your regular hamburgers, hot dogs, etc., they have soups and other sandwiches. There is ice cream either in a cone, milkshakes, sundaes, etc. It is only a little further out of Hampton but well worth the trip!
Yankee

Brentwood, TN

#59 Oct 27, 2011
They need Della sue in there to show em how to cook and how to treat people she is a humble woman who has a gift for cooking like no one I have ever met. Not to mention she has a heart of gold and treats people with respect, she is thier only hope.
mtngrl

Nashville, TN

#60 Oct 27, 2011
I hear people mention this Lon and Teresas place all the time, but I have lived here for years and still have never seen it!!!!!! Does it have a sign???????? When is it open????
Debbie

Piney Flats, TN

#61 Oct 27, 2011
mtngrl wrote:
I hear people mention this Lon and Teresas place all the time, but I have lived here for years and still have never seen it!!!!!! Does it have a sign???????? When is it open????
They are next to the old post office..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman that walks thru town. 1 hr Yeah 32
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 1 hr Change of mind 983
WCDE Movie Script 2 hr Goldilocks 25
Walter Vines makes me sick 6 hr Joy 6
Girl's at fuzzy holes 9 hr wondering 9
sims hill christian church. (Jun '13) 11 hr Holoholo 16
UFO sighting in Stoney Creek 11 hr Hank 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages