mtngrl

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

Looks like Copper Kettle has a new business in there? Anyone been? Something bout burgers.
Patty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I haven't been, but would love to try it out.
so you know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

same people that cooked for the copper kettle if that tells you anything
Patty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2011

I ate at the copper kettle once. Food wasn't bad at all.
mom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

this is the best food that i have every ate. have ate there 4 times and everything has been great. it has the best hamburger around including elizabethton. absolutely amazing food, friendly people and great service. i would recommend it to anyone
Independent

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

I'm glad it's open again. I'll eat lunch there ASAP. Do they serve breakfast too?
whodat

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2011

Yes they also serve breakfast. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet but they do serve it.
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

mom wrote:
this is the best food that i have every ate. have ate there 4 times and everything has been great. it has the best hamburger around including elizabethton. absolutely amazing food, friendly people and great service. i would recommend it to anyone
what a great way to advertise........LOL
mtngrl

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

I tried a burger, it was the small and still HUGE! Really good grilled cheese. I'd like to try the breakfast. It's nice that they are actually open daily. It said 7am-8pm.
Patty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Does anyone know the phone number to call for a carry out order?
Where is it

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Where exactly in Hampton is this place located?... I wouldn't mind trying it out when I'm in the area. Sounds like a good place to try out for lunch. Thanks.
happy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2011

Where is it wrote:
Where exactly in Hampton is this place located?... I wouldn't mind trying it out when I'm in the area. Sounds like a good place to try out for lunch. Thanks.
Its at the cross roads across from the Dollar Store
Beardog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

mtngrl wrote:
I tried a burger, it was the small and still HUGE! Really good grilled cheese. I'd like to try the breakfast. It's nice that they are actually open daily. It said 7am-8pm.
Are they as good as ICEHOUSE burgers? They are hard to beat.
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Beardog wrote:
<quoted text>Are they as good as ICEHOUSE burgers? They are hard to beat.
LMBO...WAY TO GO advertize
dad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

mom wrote:
you must be crippled and w/o transportation your who;e life and live across the street. The place is a third rate greasy spoon at best, the place is not organized or comfortable and the cooking is meager ad that is stretching it. Kitchen appliances from someones home run the place and its not very clean, the wait staff looks like a bunch of homeless people. The people are friendly and that is the best anyone can say about the place. A third rate greasy spoon with lone star prices and hospital style food.
mom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

dad wrote:
<quoted text>you must be crippled and w/o transportation your who;e life and live across the street. The place is a third rate greasy spoon at best, the place is not organized or comfortable and the cooking is meager ad that is stretching it. Kitchen appliances from someones home run the place and its not very clean, the wait staff looks like a bunch of homeless people. The people are friendly and that is the best anyone can say about the place. A third rate greasy spoon with lone star prices and hospital style food.

Well apparently you are use to eating nasty soy burgers that have been frozen for months that taste like cardboard. But that's ok. It perfectly normal for someone to always get on here and bash anything that is good because it might be taking business from someone else. You obviously have an issue with someone there and not the food itself. I will gladly pay those prices for fresh hamburgers that aren't freezer burnt and that aren't soy. As far as you getting on here and downing the place, they have enough good customers to overthrown a few bad. And besides just name somewhere that is better and has homemade hamburgers. No where around here and definately not a fast food place.
dad

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well apparently you are use to eating nasty soy burgers that have been frozen for months that taste like cardboard. But that's ok. It perfectly normal for someone to always get on here and bash anything that is good because it might be taking business from someone else. You obviously have an issue with someone there and not the food itself. I will gladly pay those prices for fresh hamburgers that aren't freezer burnt and that aren't soy. As far as you getting on here and downing the place, they have enough good customers to overthrown a few bad. And besides just name somewhere that is better and has homemade hamburgers. No where around here and definately not a fast food place.
Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
mom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

dad wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
Before you get on here and act like you know what the hell your talking about, make sure you know who runs it. Its not me.I'm a nurse you idiot. Grow up and act like an adult. This world is a democracy not a dictatorship. Let people make their own decisions. Yours is yours and I really doubt anyone cares. Just stop going. Im sure they wont miss you.
mom

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

dad wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
Do you ever set back and read what you write. If you want to go on here and sound all intellegent learn the correct writing procedure and correct placement of punctuation. Also, have you ever heard of run on sentences. And Dad, learn your sense of direction. The Icehouse is up the road. But, if you want to set and watch roaches crawl up the wall, then go to Lon's and better yet, since service is your issue, then service with a smile, a percacet, and a hot beer in hand is what you want, then I guess the Icehouse is best for you.
April

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

Judged:

The food is pretty good, but by the time you get a burger, fry and drink it is $10 and some change. Little expensive for burger, I think. I'll go the mcdonalds for half the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 141,369
Disgusting Leftist 8 min nuther hollywood e story 6
No for Hammond 14 min Church Family 117
This was just posted by Lunceford 26 min Rainman 57
Tax Increase Needed for Athletic Facility 41 min Blazer 19
Quotes from the mighty Sheriff Mathes himself. 55 min cant hide 16
Mike Masters Proffitted Todd Hull Volunteered 56 min Blazer 4
•••
•••
•••
Hampton Dating

more search filters

less search filters