New restaurant in Hampton?

Posted in the Hampton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mtngrl

Nashville, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Looks like Copper Kettle has a new business in there? Anyone been? Something bout burgers.
Patty

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2011
I haven't been, but would love to try it out.
so you know

Bowling Green, SC

#3 Sep 7, 2011
same people that cooked for the copper kettle if that tells you anything
Patty

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 7, 2011
I ate at the copper kettle once. Food wasn't bad at all.
mom

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Sep 8, 2011
this is the best food that i have every ate. have ate there 4 times and everything has been great. it has the best hamburger around including elizabethton. absolutely amazing food, friendly people and great service. i would recommend it to anyone
Independent

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Sep 8, 2011
I'm glad it's open again. I'll eat lunch there ASAP. Do they serve breakfast too?
whodat

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Yes they also serve breakfast. I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet but they do serve it.
someone

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2011
mom wrote:
this is the best food that i have every ate. have ate there 4 times and everything has been great. it has the best hamburger around including elizabethton. absolutely amazing food, friendly people and great service. i would recommend it to anyone
what a great way to advertise........LOL
mtngrl

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 11, 2011
I tried a burger, it was the small and still HUGE! Really good grilled cheese. I'd like to try the breakfast. It's nice that they are actually open daily. It said 7am-8pm.
Patty

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2011
Does anyone know the phone number to call for a carry out order?
Where is it

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2011
Where exactly in Hampton is this place located?... I wouldn't mind trying it out when I'm in the area. Sounds like a good place to try out for lunch. Thanks.
happy

Cleveland, TN

#12 Sep 12, 2011
Where is it wrote:
Where exactly in Hampton is this place located?... I wouldn't mind trying it out when I'm in the area. Sounds like a good place to try out for lunch. Thanks.
Its at the cross roads across from the Dollar Store
Beardog

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2011
mtngrl wrote:
I tried a burger, it was the small and still HUGE! Really good grilled cheese. I'd like to try the breakfast. It's nice that they are actually open daily. It said 7am-8pm.
Are they as good as ICEHOUSE burgers? They are hard to beat.
someone

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2011
Beardog wrote:
<quoted text>Are they as good as ICEHOUSE burgers? They are hard to beat.
LMBO...WAY TO GO advertize
dad

Paducah, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2011
mom wrote:
you must be crippled and w/o transportation your who;e life and live across the street. The place is a third rate greasy spoon at best, the place is not organized or comfortable and the cooking is meager ad that is stretching it. Kitchen appliances from someones home run the place and its not very clean, the wait staff looks like a bunch of homeless people. The people are friendly and that is the best anyone can say about the place. A third rate greasy spoon with lone star prices and hospital style food.
mom

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Sep 16, 2011
dad wrote:
<quoted text>you must be crippled and w/o transportation your who;e life and live across the street. The place is a third rate greasy spoon at best, the place is not organized or comfortable and the cooking is meager ad that is stretching it. Kitchen appliances from someones home run the place and its not very clean, the wait staff looks like a bunch of homeless people. The people are friendly and that is the best anyone can say about the place. A third rate greasy spoon with lone star prices and hospital style food.

Well apparently you are use to eating nasty soy burgers that have been frozen for months that taste like cardboard. But that's ok. It perfectly normal for someone to always get on here and bash anything that is good because it might be taking business from someone else. You obviously have an issue with someone there and not the food itself. I will gladly pay those prices for fresh hamburgers that aren't freezer burnt and that aren't soy. As far as you getting on here and downing the place, they have enough good customers to overthrown a few bad. And besides just name somewhere that is better and has homemade hamburgers. No where around here and definately not a fast food place.
dad

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 16, 2011
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Well apparently you are use to eating nasty soy burgers that have been frozen for months that taste like cardboard. But that's ok. It perfectly normal for someone to always get on here and bash anything that is good because it might be taking business from someone else. You obviously have an issue with someone there and not the food itself. I will gladly pay those prices for fresh hamburgers that aren't freezer burnt and that aren't soy. As far as you getting on here and downing the place, they have enough good customers to overthrown a few bad. And besides just name somewhere that is better and has homemade hamburgers. No where around here and definately not a fast food place.
Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
mom

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Sep 17, 2011
dad wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
Before you get on here and act like you know what the hell your talking about, make sure you know who runs it. Its not me.I'm a nurse you idiot. Grow up and act like an adult. This world is a democracy not a dictatorship. Let people make their own decisions. Yours is yours and I really doubt anyone cares. Just stop going. Im sure they wont miss you.
mom

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Sep 17, 2011
dad wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Lon and theresa's next door has much better hamburgers and the ice house down the road has much better foodthan you do and the service at both are better and cheaper, Mom you are out to rip people off with a sorry meal at best so dont get your crusty panties in an up roar when someone or many dont like your place. Sorry your over priced and the service really sucks. Step it up a bit and lower your prices and raise your standards and you might get a few regulars. Dont eat there folks unlss you like having the runs the next day.:)
Do you ever set back and read what you write. If you want to go on here and sound all intellegent learn the correct writing procedure and correct placement of punctuation. Also, have you ever heard of run on sentences. And Dad, learn your sense of direction. The Icehouse is up the road. But, if you want to set and watch roaches crawl up the wall, then go to Lon's and better yet, since service is your issue, then service with a smile, a percacet, and a hot beer in hand is what you want, then I guess the Icehouse is best for you.
April

Knoxville, TN

#20 Sep 18, 2011
The food is pretty good, but by the time you get a burger, fry and drink it is $10 and some change. Little expensive for burger, I think. I'll go the mcdonalds for half the price.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Chris Mathes guilty? 13 min phil 6
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 1 hr Bael 25
cute guy at burger king 5 hr random 19
Here's how you get free prostitutes for life (Sep '13) 5 hr the mystery man 11
What has happened to Morgan King on Daytime Tri... 5 hr dirtfarmer 18
Welcome To URINE, Tennessee 37650 (formerly kno... 13 hr OldTennGranny 3
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 16 hr melissa 305

High Wind Warning for Carter County was issued at November 23 at 1:13PM CST

Hampton Dating
Find my Match