Lighted sign in Valley Forge

Posted in the Hampton Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
attention

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

This man is only doing all this because everyone continues to get on here and bitch about it. If everyone would let it die off he would probably quit. If you will notice any time someone puts a post on here about something he is doing he gets out there and starts putting more crap out on his sign. He is pissed at the whole community because they ran him out of the car show. Who really cares about what he does? Yea its a satanic sign that noone particularly cares for. But its his. Just like placing voting campaign signs in your yard. Just let it go and he will stop. If you keep feeding him he is never going to quit. He will eventually get tired of it all and stop.
info

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Etown itellectual wrote:
I find this forum deeply depressing. I am not upset at the fact that someone wants to place a sign in his/her yard, but I do find it upsetting that "Christianity" is being defended by idiots. This man has just as much legal right to hang this stupid sign as local churches have to display their deeply thought provocing Christian versions of pal's signs. I am a Christian, but I also, thank god, am educated and use my brain.(crazy thought I know) Durr, you tend to make sound arguments, but you miss the mark by getting too emotional. Info, you are the type of ignorant Christian that Christianity a bad name. I feel sorry for you. Btw, you also shouldn't critique people for spelling errors when you misspell pledge of Allegience. Educate, you tend to display info without sources; therefore no one tends to believe you. You do, however, make good points. Elmer, NEVER use wikipedia as a reference for your argument. That is an easily hackable website that totally nullifies your argument. Now that I have this off my chest, I am glad to see that Americans are able to debate freely about issues. Before you condemn me to hell for thinking with a sound mind, you all should know that I am worship leader, college graduate, and current youth director whose heart aches for this man's salvation. However, if we, as christians, are allowed to display our faith freely and openly in the face of those who disagree with us, we should not get so bent out of shape when someone else gives us a taste of our own medicine. I hope this tantrum serves to educate some, shed light upon various issues for others, and, ultimately, demonstrates that there are some Christian intellectuals who live amongst the "sheep". I hope everyone has a great christmas and new year, and I hope this debate continues! Btw, I typed this all on my iPod (please forgive any errors).
You mispelled Pledge of Alligance as well, genius. And since you are supposedly a very religious person you are being a hypocrite. You get on here and call people ignorant. You are judging people. And you are teaching this to our youth. You are also not suppose to have to put what kind of Christian you are. That's bragging. So critisize someone else. Oh and by the way I am a college graduate as well with six months left on my masters. Your no better than anyone else. There are plenty of college educated people that have no common sense about whats going on around them. Do you honestly think people believe what is said on here. Nobody cares what you say. I know I don't.
Etown itellectual

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Info, you caught me. I did incorrectly spell ALLEGIANCE. A word I notice is also difficult for you to spell. Criticize appears to be another one. It is also "you're", as in, "you're no better than anyone else." You will also notice that I complimented you in my first post. I will not make that mistake again. I typed my post on my iPod touch, sorry to disappoint you with my one misspelled word. I don't think I'm better than anyone, but I am pretty happy to not be like you. I will go ahead and skip out on the masters degree until they start teaching proper grammar. Thanks, info! You totally proved my point!
Etown itellectual

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Sorry info, I didn't compliment you in my first post. My bad. I guess I should trust my first instincts.
BullFrog

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Dec 12, 2011
 
Etown, you make great points my friend. Do not pay attention to most people on this site. Just keep being you mi amigo.
info

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just like all the other posts that appear on this piece of shit forum. Noone can stay on the topic of what started it all. You have no right to bash me when you know nothing about me. You have no idea what kind of life I live. Instead of getting on here and bashing me by trying to make me look stupid (very christian thing to do) you should be concerned like the rest of the community with the sign that we all have to see from day to day. Your bullshit comments doesn't bother me at all. I know my education and just like you people do make grammerical mistakes but unlike some we don't blame it on our iPod. I'm not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be. Your petty little comments are just that. Petty little comments.
Etown Intellectual

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

:) I love you too, Info. You set a perfect Christian example. I should be more like you! I'll try to limit my "grammerical" mistakes. I actually didn't even know that was a word! See, your masters degree must be worth something, because you keep teaching me things within every one of your posts! I'm glad to see that you do not disappoint. You literally re-prove my original point in every post you create. Well done!
well

Mountain City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Dec 12, 2011
 
info wrote:
Just like all the other posts that appear on this piece of shit forum. Noone can stay on the topic of what started it all. You have no right to bash me when you know nothing about me. You have no idea what kind of life I live. Instead of getting on here and bashing me by trying to make me look stupid (very christian thing to do) you should be concerned like the rest of the community with the sign that we all have to see from day to day. Your bullshit comments doesn't bother me at all. I know my education and just like you people do make grammerical mistakes but unlike some we don't blame it on our iPod. I'm not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be. Your petty little comments are just that. Petty little comments.
Info, no one is making you look stupid, you are! How does it feel to be judged? Isn't that what you have done in your previous posts? Judging people who are a different race?(Something I can't understand as you being a christian would do) I think if I were you, I would just shut my mouth because the more you say, the more you keep sticking that big fat foot in your mouth! Don't you mean grammatical errors? LOL!!!
Etown Intellectual

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Dec 12, 2011
 
Well said, well. LOL :)
Prayer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Dec 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Elmer Gantry wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything? I suppose that you have a whole lot of former amputees within you church family.
what are you talking about?
Who--Knows

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Dec 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Prayer wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you talking about?
Nobody ever knows what he is talking about. Probably Wikipedia again..lol
SillySign

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 5, 2012
 
wondering wrote:
We saw the sign last night. Not sure exactly what it says. "Closed until Judgement day" i think. I thought maybe it was a display for attention since he has the "devil cars" sitting outside.
the sign reads " The Devils Inn" then below "Closed until Judgement day Satan Satan here my plee Satan Satan come to me" I am praying for this poor man and hope he notices that that sign is wrong and that Jesus is the only way there is!!
Hell fire

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Feb 7, 2012
 
Yall know he was the kid momma kept under the stairs, only let him out once a month to clean up her cycle, know what I mean, he would clean and clean until his whole face was red. Poor little satanist. Thats how he got the nick name rotten crotch.
Hell fire

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Feb 7, 2012
 
That molester just aint right goin about raping his paw paw and daddy, now thats just a wrong thing to be a doin. I agree I have seen him playing with his poop but, thats all the boy does anymore this sign painting business is a big step for him. Atleast he wont be raping and playin with his poop anymore.
iWISHiCOULD

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 12, 2012
 
I wish all all of you indoctrinated, brainwashed, single-minded Christians would leave people alone. All I ever see is a bunch of Christians putting someone down because they don't believe what you do. Your religion is stupid and pointless. And then you say evolution is dumb or impossible. But you believe in a wizard that made everything in a week and if you love him and accept him sacrifice (his own son) then you'll live in heaven forever with him. If you don't you'll burn In a place of eternal suffering for your horrible deed of not loving a malicious, single minded, homophobic, racist, unforgiving, merciless, baby killer.
Jeb

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

iWISHiCOULD wrote:
I wish all all of you indoctrinated, brainwashed, single-minded Christians would leave people alone. All I ever see is a bunch of Christians putting someone down because they don't believe what you do. Your religion is stupid and pointless. And then you say evolution is dumb or impossible. But you believe in a wizard that made everything in a week and if you love him and accept him sacrifice (his own son) then you'll live in heaven forever with him. If you don't you'll burn In a place of eternal suffering for your horrible deed of not loving a malicious, single minded, homophobic, racist, unforgiving, merciless, baby killer.
Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 76 of76
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••