Lighted sign in Valley Forge

Posted in the Hampton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bad Eyesight

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Right in front of the Siam Road Turn-off on Hey 19E, there is this little shack of a building and they have put a lighted sign up (Red christmas lights)..I keep trying to read what it says when I drive by,, but I can't make it out..does it say "Devil Rules"?? or "Deville rules" like in the cadillac brand or what?? and then below "Closed Judgement day"??? I don't understand what that place is..Does anybody know what I am talking about??
wondering

Newland, NC

#2 Nov 22, 2011
We saw the sign last night. Not sure exactly what it says. "Closed until Judgement day" i think. I thought maybe it was a display for attention since he has the "devil cars" sitting outside.
wondering

Newland, NC

#3 Nov 22, 2011
My daughter thinks it says " The devils Inn , Closed until Judgement Day."
penn state fan

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2011
The guy's an idiot just trying to get attention. Devils or not, worse "custom".....and I use that term loosely.. cars I have ever seen. Random shards of sheet metal welded on and painted with spray cans.... Lol.....yuck
RonH

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Sounds like Bradley's Car Lot.
Cuntry Girl

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Doug is a good man.Old man Hodge is a member of C.O.P.s.(Cornholers of Penn State)
Funny

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Nov 22, 2011
It's funny how many people believe that satan "rules" hell. He's never even been there...yet. Hell was created solely as a place of punishment for satan, his demons, and all who reject God to follow him. Satan won't be on a throne with a pitch fork. He'll be in the fire screaming in absolute, horrifying agony with all of the people he duped into ending up there with him.
Dante

United States

#8 Nov 23, 2011
Funny wrote:
It's funny how many people believe that satan "rules" hell. He's never even been there...yet. Hell was created solely as a place of punishment for satan, his demons, and all who reject God to follow him. Satan won't be on a throne with a pitch fork. He'll be in the fire screaming in absolute, horrifying agony with all of the people he duped into ending up there with him.
Those myths started with the book "Dante's Inferno". So did the "red, with horns, and a forked tail stuff". The Bible says he appears as an Angel of light. Which means his appearance is far from menacing. He needs to be appealing in order to trick people into being tortured with him. It's part of his deception. Appear desirable while intending to harm, kill, and destroy. The irony is that people like this gentleman idolize him not knowing that the devil's whole argument with God is based on his hatred for us. Not because we love, but God, but just because we are his prize creation. Satan hates all things created by God, and humans most of all. Ur doesn't desire our worship or praise AT ALL. Just our painful destruction.
Lady Deb

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Nov 23, 2011
I thought it said "Devil's Inn" also. It is just plain creepy to see that. What in the world would possess anybody to have a "Devil's Inn"? And as for Judgment Day --- it ain't gonna be long.
FAITH

Clover, SC

#10 Nov 23, 2011
This man obviously needs prayers...I can't make out what it says but I heard the same thing..the tragedy is if this man doesn't change he will find out who rules..and its not the devil..its a shame you can't have prayer in school..but this man can worship the devil out in the public..
Cuntry Girl

Kingsport, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2011
Hodge took up religon after his wife ran off with another man.
info

Johnson City, TN

#12 Nov 24, 2011
Bad Eyesight wrote:
Right in front of the Siam Road Turn-off on Hey 19E, there is this little shack of a building and they have put a lighted sign up (Red christmas lights)..I keep trying to read what it says when I drive by,, but I can't make it out..does it say "Devil Rules"?? or "Deville rules" like in the cadillac brand or what?? and then below "Closed Judgement day"??? I don't understand what that place is..Does anybody know what I am talking about??
It says "DEVILS INN" "CLOSED UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY" then on the bottom it says "SATAN SATAN HEAR MY PLEA. SATAN SATAN COME TO ME" Everyone knows what your talking about. He also has a car and truck made up to look like something for the devil. He was already run off from the Saturday night car show down town. All he is, is a psychotic man that is going to get a rude awakening when judgement does come. That is something that needs to be taken care of. Our community should never let that BS go without saying something. There are people that don't even have any morals that thinks its awful.
jimbob

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>
It says "DEVILS INN" "CLOSED UNTIL JUDGEMENT DAY" then on the bottom it says "SATAN SATAN HEAR MY PLEA. SATAN SATAN COME TO ME" Everyone knows what your talking about. He also has a car and truck made up to look like something for the devil. He was already run off from the Saturday night car show down town. All he is, is a psychotic man that is going to get a rude awakening when judgement does come. That is something that needs to be taken care of. Our community should never let that BS go without saying something. There are people that don't even have any morals that thinks its awful.
i beleive your a communist, we dont have like what he says or does but as far as i know we still live in a free country, but with people like you it wont be long and we wont be free to express ourselves and say and do what we want
woam

Johnson City, TN

#14 Nov 24, 2011
to me it aint nothing but a eyesore and the person that said they took prayer out of school i agree when you take god out of everything the only thing left is the devil yes this man truly does need our prayers but the county needs to do something about it.
FAITH

Greer, SC

#15 Nov 24, 2011
All I got to say is Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of my sins.....what did satan do...Jesus is the one I want to ses on Judgement day...I am not by no means perfect I am a sinner....I just pray for this man that's all I can do...
Pimp

Brentwood, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2011
Cuntry Girl wrote:
Hodge took up religon after his wife ran off with another man.
He can have her back she aint worth a cent on the street. Too beat up under the hood. As fer the satn worshipper, he just needs some attention and negative attention is better than no attention. Plus all his gay buddies think its cool
durrr

Nashville, TN

#17 Nov 25, 2011
Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>He can have her back she aint worth a cent on the street. Too beat up under the hood. As fer the satn worshipper, he just needs some attention and negative attention is better than no attention. Plus all his gay buddies think its cool
Ah didnt know you were friends with this dude.
info

Johnson City, TN

#19 Nov 25, 2011
jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>i beleive your a communist, we dont have like what he says or does but as far as i know we still live in a free country, but with people like you it wont be long and we wont be free to express ourselves and say and do what we want
Yes we still live in a free country, but until religion can be freely expressed among everyone then why should he be able to express what he believes. Think about it. You are forbidden to sell alcohol within 300 ft of a dwelling, school, or church but its ok to post your chants to satan in front of 2 churches and a school. Not to mention the houses. You should actually realize that it is people like you that don't see any wrong in this that is sending our country straight to hell. And when my four year old goes by and starts saying "satan" then yea its gone too far.
durrr

Nashville, TN

#20 Nov 25, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we still live in a free country, but until religion can be freely expressed among everyone then why should he be able to express what he believes. Think about it. You are forbidden to sell alcohol within 300 ft of a dwelling, school, or church but its ok to post your chants to satan in front of 2 churches and a school. Not to mention the houses. You should actually realize that it is people like you that don't see any wrong in this that is sending our country straight to hell. And when my four year old goes by and starts saying "satan" then yea its gone too far.
I dont agree with it and am not a satanist but its on his own property so he can pretty much put up what he wants. Your option is to tell your kid that saying satan is not nice, just like you do when he hears someone say shit or fuck...its gonna happen. I would rather he be able to have the freedom of speech to do this vs having the government try to tell us what we can and cannot put on a sign in our own yard.
Nobama

Knoxville, TN

#21 Nov 25, 2011
I wonder if that old guy next to him is going to sale christmas trees. He's been selling trees there for several years. Could be kinda funny. As for the sign, freedom of speach goes for what we disagree with also. The sale of beer should be open to all buisness not just some in the right place. The sale of liqour should also be sold,but no we as citizens of carter county would much rather go to washington co. Let our tax dollars ring for Johnson city. Whats wrong with letting the free market work. OH SHIT, I dont need any posts from the occupy idiots for bringing up the free market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
school supply distribution (Jul '10) 34 min whysorude 58
Best Football Players in Hampton History? (Oct '15) 2 hr Bearkitten 27
Tricities busted paper 2 hr Con Domm 4
whos the best lawyer in johnsoncity (Jul '13) 4 hr Ron Jenkins 2nd 69
Drug bust 5 hr Snitch 1
Anthony Bell 7 hr Voter question 1
Infrastructure 8 hr Rocky1 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance