First Prev
of 2
Next Last
handy mandy

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2010
Everyone has something to say about this whore?!? what do you think ..? does anyone know how manny guys she has been with ..? she has almost fu cked every football player at hampton & MORE!! she is worth less, pathetic! & everyones lifes would be so much better! and alot of happier girlfriends! so cmmt this! everyone has an opinion!
lbug

Newark, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Shut up she is very cool she can f***whoever what's it your business b****
dirty J

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2010
jamin says shes a skank and shes loose
concerned

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 22, 2010
jamin's a skank. leave the girl alone. nothing to you.
Morgan

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2010
I think personaly she is the biggest shut i have ever met. You skanky bitch
over it

Johnson City, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2010
handy mandy wrote:
Everyone has something to say about this whore?!? what do you think ..? does anyone know how manny guys she has been with ..? she has almost fu cked every football player at hampton & MORE!! she is worth less, pathetic! & everyones lifes would be so much better! and alot of happier girlfriends! so cmmt this! everyone has an opinion!
don't know her right off.is she related to Becky???
spongebob

Kingsport, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2010
personaly she is just a bitch to me and i havent liked her since her and that skank christal gillbert said they were goin to jump me
Kayla Greenwell herself

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Sep 25, 2010
ya know wht?
all of you can kiss my ass.
I got out of Hampton just in time, i dont have to put up with jealous insecure drug attics like all of y'all.
So go to some NA(narcotics anonymous) meetings and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry about your own pathetic lives.
Keep hatin.
go right ahead, dont hurt me a damn bit.
I got help, and now i'm a better person inside and out. And those of you that dont know me, you dont wanna know me.
I've been outta hampton all damn summer, and i aint comin back.
and y'all got bored with your worthless lives and decided to start talkin shit bout me to make yourselves feel better.
So keep talkin shit, its funny to hear.
Duces Haters(:
sincerely
Kayla
Christine
GREENWELL,
xoxo
hellbilly 725

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Well... she is a greenwell and we all know a big ho name becky greenwell. Prolly in the same bloodline as her so she might have the ho-genes in her
GEEZZZ

Bybee, TN

#16 Oct 7, 2010
hellbilly 725 wrote:
Well... she is a greenwell and we all know a big ho name becky greenwell. Prolly in the same bloodline as her so she might have the ho-genes in her
Same bloodline would depend on if Greenwell is the maiden name. get your facts straight before you post please.Just because your dad is your uncle's brothers second counsin doesn't mean everyone is related.
hellbilly 725

Section, AL

#17 Oct 9, 2010
I know every one isnt related but we r talkin about hampton. Ive seen some rough ones come out of there. It is a small town and the gene pool up there is about like a mud puddle.
GEEZZZZ

Bybee, TN

#18 Oct 9, 2010
hellbilly 725 wrote:
I know every one isnt related but we r talkin about hampton. Ive seen some rough ones come out of there. It is a small town and the gene pool up there is about like a mud puddle.
Bet your one of them. LMAO
Amy Fortner

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 10, 2010
hellbilly 725 wrote:
You have to be the biggest dumbass.. in the world (1) Becky is only a Greenwell by marrage..(2) There is nothing wrong with Becky some people just make wrong moves sometimes in life just to get back on the right track.(3)this girl that everyone is talking about is a kid.. A KID Don't thinks one needs to be talking about a child like this..and No she isn't from the same Greenwell family.. so once again put your real name on here I did why can't you...
OUCH

Bybee, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2010
Maybe you should have hidden behind a fake name Amy. You treat your dogs better than you do your kids.
Amy Fortner

Elizabethton, TN

#21 Oct 27, 2010
No I don't have to hide behinde a fake name.. Because I am who I am.. and if you don't like it put your real name on here .. I love my kids and I have done everything I could for them. Sometimes in life you have to show them that life isn't everything they want it to be.. and if they need me I'm always there for them. maybe you don't have any kids and don't know what the hell you talking about.. So go ahead and hide Everyone knows that if you hide your a chicken shit piece of shit.. Go to go the dog is calling for me to take him out .. See ya.. CHICKEN SHIT
OUCH

Bybee, TN

#22 Oct 28, 2010
WOW AMY, just heard your dogs have more clothes than your kids. You are a real piece of work.
Amy Fortner

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Oct 29, 2010
he does.. and if you have just heard that then you are way behind in time. Because now he has a halloween outfit.. and I wouldn't give the boys something to eat last night.. got to love them animals...
OUCH

Bybee, TN

#24 Oct 31, 2010
Amy Fortner wrote:
he does.. and if you have just heard that then you are way behind in time. Because now he has a halloween outfit.. and I wouldn't give the boys something to eat last night.. got to love them animals...
Your damn dog has been shown more love and affetion than your kids ever got. You even moved to stoney creek and left your kids here to fend for themselves. Why is that? Does your husband dislike your kids that much? You need to call Jerry Springer and get on his show. That would be a real hoot.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#25 Nov 4, 2010
handy mandy wrote:
Your post looks like it was written by a 8 year old with Turrets.
Kayla Greenwell herself

Butler, TN

#27 Jan 3, 2011
y'all really pathetic ya know.
really insexure, i am so sorry that you think so badly of yourselves that you have to talk about me, and you dont even know me.
keep hatin hoezz(=

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WQUT's Tennessee Midnight Rambler Retires (Jan '12) 5 hr radio fan 67
Pharaohs 7 hr Betty Humter 2
young boy in cowboy hat at David mulls riding c... 9 hr country 1
RIP Dr perry 9 hr Travis 1
dr perry (Oct '10) 9 hr Travis 209
Still no horses allowed the Tweetsie Trail (Aug '14) 10 hr Wyatt Earp 69
Anniversary Haircut Day for EX Captain 10 hr jimbob 8
Hampton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web