Luray Timber Cutter Arrested Again

Luray Timber Cutter Arrested Again

There are 1 comment on the State.sc.us story from Aug 11, 2006, titled Luray Timber Cutter Arrested Again. In it, State.sc.us reports that:

For the second time in 15 months, a Luray timber cutter is in trouble with the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State.sc.us.

victoria

Winterville, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2006
I don't know why this man is not in prison. He has done this to numerous families in the area and for some reason, just walks away from all the charges. Is there no something wrong with this. He should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor stole Christmas decorations. Dec '15 gbmom 1
find my sister Oct '15 just wondering 1
News Fight at federal prison in SC sends 9 to hospital (Jun '11) Sep '15 Cry Me a River 16
News 'Duck Dynasty' star backs Jindal as his pick fo... (May '15) Sep '15 swedenforever 11
News In evacuation, all roads lead west Aug '15 natosoco 1
News A Baptist minister from South Carolina calls th... (Jan '15) Jul '15 isaac 2
News Editorial: Not time to hedge on Confederate fla... (Jun '15) Jul '15 Ecossais 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages