5-year-old shot and killed by another 5-year-old

May 4, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRDW-TV Augusta

A five-year-old boy is dead after being shot in the forehead. Police say another five-year-old boy is the one who fired the shot. via WRDW-TV Augusta

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 9, 2013
celese roberts

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2007

I'AM PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY OF THE LITTLE BOY I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOOSE A CHILD. I ALSO PRAY FOR THE OTHER FAMILY BECAUSE THE CHILD WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE MAY GOD BLESS BOTH FAMILY AND I HOPE THAT THE WILL TAKE RESPSIABILITY FOR WHAT HAS HAPPEN IT THE WRITE THANG TO DO.
UNCLE

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN THAT NIGHT, AND IT SEEMS AS IF THE POLIVE GAVE UP THE SEARCH OR INVESTIGATION. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE A FIVE YEAR OLD CAN SHOOT A SHOT GUN WITHOUT GETTING HARMED. AND ON TOP OF THAT NO GUN POWDER WAS FOUND ON THE ALLEGED SHOOTER HAND SO I SAY IM STILL SMH! AND MISSING A LOVED ONE DEARLY

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hampton Discussions

Search the Hampton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Tue Lawrence Wolf 1,126
Investors getting $2.5M from a 3 Hebrew Boysa scam (Aug '13) Apr '14 Taxpayer 2
South Carolina Trophy Whitetails (Feb '11) Mar '14 fchlebus 4
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Feb '14 JUST 4 YOUR INFO 47
What's wrong with knightsville? (Mar '06) Feb '14 Catharine Holland 12
Fight at federal prison in SC sends 9 to hospital (Jun '11) Feb '14 Bebe 9
Do you approve of C. Bradley Hutto as State Sen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Concerened 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hampton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••