Two killed in Hampton Borough crash

Two killed in Hampton Borough crash

There are 5 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Two killed in Hampton Borough crash. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

Posted by Express-Times staff April 05, 2008 14:48PM An elderly couple from New York died in a wreck on Route 31 in Hampton about 12:40 this afternoon, New Jersey State Police Sgt. via Easton Express-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

Lucky

Brookhaven, PA

#1 Apr 5, 2008
I send my prayers to this couples family. My family and I saw the crash site 15 minutes after it happened. We were at the park down the street and had we not had to go back home to change my daughters dirty clothes before going down Rt31 to get lunch, it could have been us in the accident. I heard one of the drivers(not sure which vehicle) fell asleep at the wheel and crossed lanes causing the head on collision.
so sad

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 7, 2008
Two people from Brooklyn, N.Y., were killed when their vehicle collided with another car on Route 31 in Warren County on Saturday afternoon, police said.
An 83-year-old woman and an 86-year-old man were in a northbound car at about 12:45 p.m., in Hampton borough when they collided with a southbound car, police said.
http://www.mcall.com/news/local/police/all-5c...
Richard

AOL

#3 Apr 9, 2008
An eye witness came foward 6hrs after the crash and stated that the woman going south bound was in the wrong lane at the time, which caused the accident..
so sad

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 9, 2008
and where did you get that info from?
Raj

Parkville, MD

#5 May 5, 2008
does anyone have more info on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul '17 Kelly 3
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... Jun '17 Duke 2
Driver needed: (Feb '17) Feb '17 For a friend 2
News Concert to mark director's 20th year with Susse... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Amy Lynn Petrie 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... (May '16) May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3
Tim Stepp (Mar '16) Mar '16 Just wait 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages