Ex-priest's theft case all or nothing...

Ex-priest's theft case all or nothing as plea talks break down

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 7, 2008, titled Ex-priest's theft case all or nothing as plea talks break down. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Warren County prosecutors said Friday that there will be no plea negotiations in the case of former priest Robert Ascolese, who is accused of embezzling nearly $1 million in church charity funds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

malibran

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2008
this bastard should serve full time. he is a sleaze bucket . i knew him and watched him con a very good friend.
OLDE DUDE

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 8, 2008
Why has the church ventured on to this psychopatic curve? Preists are engaged in horrible behavier. Sexual misconducts galore, grand thefts, mugging old ladies,kicking babies!???? OR has it been going on as standard behavier for hundreds of years and the regular people had the sheep pulled over their ears.?????
David L Martin

Annapolis, MD

#3 Jan 25, 2008
This behavior is nothing new in the church; it's been going on for centuries. It will cease only when the laity demands full disclosure, accountability, and transparency from the hierarchy, the clergy, and religious orders and all church institutions. The veil of secrecy and the legal charade of 'misterial exemptions' have allowed the church to act with impunity ignoring all ethical standards and moral standards.
SUBHUMAN

Keyport, NJ

#4 Jan 25, 2008
I agree. This has been ongoing for ages. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer- no matter what kind of person. Thats why I dont go to church!
camjock

Flemington, NJ

#5 Feb 4, 2008
This is not a smart remark. It is true, you are a subhuman.
SUBHUMAN wrote:
I agree. This has been ongoing for ages. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer- no matter what kind of person. Thats why I dont go to church!
Subhuman

Keyport, NJ

#6 Feb 5, 2008
camjock wrote:
This is not a smart remark. It is true, you are a subhuman.
<quoted text>
Actually it is. We read about things like this happening all the time involving people who claim to be of the faith. This priest has been getting rich while the followers have been getting poorer because they have been giving donations to an ungodly, selfish cause. THE RICH GET RICH AND THE POOR GET POORER.THATS WHY I DONT GO TO CHURCH. GET IT NOW? ITS NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

Religious freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Detail Magic (Dec '12) Jul '17 Kelly 3
Welcome to Download #1 Millionaire Dating App F... Jun '17 Duke 2
Driver needed: (Feb '17) Feb '17 For a friend 2
News Concert to mark director's 20th year with Susse... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Amy Lynn Petrie 1
Review: Winnewald Day Camp (Jul '14) Jun '16 sinkships82 3
News Video: Rutgers coach wins College Baseball Insp... (May '16) May '16 Wayne T Haryshorn 3
Tim Stepp (Mar '16) Mar '16 Just wait 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages