Ex-sewer chief disputes worker's stor...
Looking in

Newmarket, NH

#133 Apr 28, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Not when their safety is to be jeopardized. You are off the mark as usual. You weren't there so stop presuming to know what you are talking about. The fact is the kids back working and you can't stand it. Too bad for you, hope it eats at you till the end of time. Mind your own business.
No need to get belligerent about it! Jeezzzzz. Must run in the family.
unknowing

Newington, CT

#134 Apr 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know that I don't? What's this about safety? Do you know something I don't? Were you there? I disagree, it is my business...everything that happens on town time is my business as well as yours(if you live in town that is.)Regardless of what you think;I do have the right to ask questions.
Just curious....
The list of everything in general that I know and you don't is much too lengthy to get into. What do you mean "What's this about safety"? You mean you don't know that the directive was temporarily not carried out due to a safety issue? Shame on you. If you're going to continue running your foolish trap on here making accusations and such you should at least know what you're talking about don't you think? A young worker works hard all day doing what his foreman had been directing him to do and what does he get for it at the end of the day, Grabbed by the throat by the dept. head and thrown against the wall and told to go home for the rest of the day (not fired as you like to put it). By the way stop, insinuating nepotism because we all know the other part timer was MR K's wife's grandson.
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#135 Apr 28, 2013
unknowing wrote:
<quoted text>
The list of everything in general that I know and you don't is much too lengthy to get into. What do you mean "What's this about safety"? You mean you don't know that the directive was temporarily not carried out due to a safety issue? Shame on you. If you're going to continue running your foolish trap on here making accusations and such you should at least know what you're talking about don't you think? A young worker works hard all day doing what his foreman had been directing him to do and what does he get for it at the end of the day, Grabbed by the throat by the dept. head and thrown against the wall and told to go home for the rest of the day (not fired as you like to put it). By the way stop, insinuating nepotism because we all know the other part timer was MR K's wife's grandson.
All of the employees, every day, have safety issues; not just one. When you work around construction there is always a probability of getting injured – that is what working as a public servant as a laborer, etc. is all about. Why would Mr. K single out one employee and put them in harms way, especially, as you implied - one of his “best workers.”

Where would we be if our police, fire, water, sewer, highway, etc – all public servants – refused to work because of safety issues? If this particular employee is afraid of getting hurt they have no place working in this particular field.

Anyway, how do you know so much? Were you there? If you were, with all the negativity regarding Mr. K, how come you were not summoned to appear for the prosecution, and if you were not there, all this information I’m getting is here- say, right?

You would like me to keep my “foolish trap” shut, as you so rudely put it, but as long as I have questions and concerns about the finagling and conniving at the SD my trap is going to run off as much as I want.

You say that the employee involved was not fired, just told to go home, then how come he didn’t go back to work, and instead, after he had Mr. K arrested for assault, he went off to Alaska? Was he waiting for daddy to step into WK’s job to get rehired? No matter how much you try to cover it up; it still stinks. Make sure you get your facts straight before you start running off your excuses on what went on at the Fish Co-op. At least you get an A for effort, but it’s not working, and you are not going to shut me up from asking questions….

Just Curious
Twisted

Enfield, CT

#136 Apr 28, 2013
Your entire post regarding safety brings new emphasis to just how dysfunctional and skewed your thinking is and therefore renders any attempt of intelligible discussion with you useless. "Always a Probability of getting injured"? Translation... Everybody should go to work each day expecting they will "probably" be injured. Duhhh

All I'll say is this... First of all I know who you are, without question. Next, It is clear you have a strong hatred for the boys dad for which I'm sure you don't have a valid reason. To come on this site however and bash a 23 year old kid the way you have that never did anything to you or even said Boo to anyone else in his life, brings you to a new low. You are obviously a person of even lower quality than I originally gave you credit for! Also, before you bash other people's kids as well as the parents, you should look within your own because as I understand it, it's not that good. Furthermore, the last time I checked you have never won any "Parent of the Year" contest!
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#137 Apr 28, 2013
Twisted wrote:
Your entire post regarding safety brings new emphasis to just how dysfunctional and skewed your thinking is and therefore renders any attempt of intelligible discussion with you useless. "Always a Probability of getting injured"? Translation... Everybody should go to work each day expecting they will "probably" be injured. Duhhh
All I'll say is this... First of all I know who you are, without question. Next, It is clear you have a strong hatred for the boys dad for which I'm sure you don't have a valid reason. To come on this site however and bash a 23 year old kid the way you have that never did anything to you or even said Boo to anyone else in his life, brings you to a new low. You are obviously a person of even lower quality than I originally gave you credit for! Also, before you bash other people's kids as well as the parents, you should look within your own because as I understand it, it's not that good. Furthermore, the last time I checked you have never won any "Parent of the Year" contest!
I have stated several times before my only reason for posting in this forum was to try to find out why the sewer superintendent was fired. Other than the newspaper and several friends, my sources are limited, so here I am asking simple questions. How does a man get fired for being found innocent of an alleged assault? For my efforts, I have been insulted and accused of being someone else and denigrated. That is hate. I do not hate anyone. I only seek the truth and I have only run into half truths and bias comments.

I was made to believe WK had beat up some young kid. After 21, you are no longer a kid and by the age of 23 you are considered to be an adult…I’m still wondering why parenting was an issue in your last post. You also were of the impression that someone was not a good parent. What has that got to do with any of my issues? An assault charge filed by a 23 year old against a 70 year old…what was the plan there? I did find out that there are some differences of opinion as who should manage the sewer department.

The post made by Enough Already seems to sum it up as to where arrogance and egos can go to ruin a well run department. The post made by Twisted must be by someone who is literally twisted; it reaches a new low even of your hatred for who you think I am…

It appears to your superior mind that anyone that does not agree with you is dysfunctional. To infer that I meant every day employees should expect to be injured is immature and ridiculous. Still looking for factual answers to my questions…

Just Curious
Full of it

Plaistow, NH

#138 Apr 29, 2013
Your only reason for being on this site is to get your all important answer is that right? It seems that you have gotten that answer many times over. You have also been told to defer to those who fired him for an answer. It seems by now that if you believe that you still haven't gotten your answer you never will so why do you persist with these mundane postings? Like to hear yourself talk maybe?

Who do you think you're kidding, you're on this site to trash and bash, accuse and make trouble because that is what you do and you like it. Do you thrive on being disliked?

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and keep out of other depts!
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#139 Apr 29, 2013
Full of it wrote:
Your only reason for being on this site is to get your all important answer is that right? It seems that you have gotten that answer many times over. You have also been told to defer to those who fired him for an answer. It seems by now that if you believe that you still haven't gotten your answer you never will so why do you persist with these mundane postings? Like to hear yourself talk maybe?
Who do you think you're kidding, you're on this site to trash and bash, accuse and make trouble because that is what you do and you like it. Do you thrive on being disliked?
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and keep out of other depts!
You are still trying to convince me that WK was fired solely because of an alleged assault which he was found not guilty of. The filing of these charges and the leaving town for several months by NM after the event, gave WK’s opposition at the sewer plant time to under cut him as being guilty of this charge and it worked. Even though he was found not guilty, after several months of brain-washing the town, it appears the powers to be fired WK before his trial.

As for looking to other places for answers, this is still in arbitration as a union issue and I have not heard of a result yet. No one is talking about it. As I stated in an earlier post, an unwarranted firing could cost me and the rest of the taxpayers dearly for all this unnecessary foolishness in cutting up a long time and loyal servant of the town.

I will go a step further in my quest for answers. Did Mr. M make many trips up to the TM’s office prior to the incident at the Fish Co-op and instill in the mind of the town manager that WK was screwing up at the plant and was not a good Supervisor, accusing him of all sorts of problems? Was every move Mr. Knowles make reported to the TM making him look bad? If this was the case, in doing this, the TM was already primed for what was about to occur, and he in turn reported it to the BOS. When this little farce happened at the Co-op they were already primed…they jumped the gun…He was found innocent. Thus my prediction is that the PELRB will follow suit. Now you may think I am having illusions but this information came from a reliable insider source that sees all. I am of the conclusion that Mr. M by his little maneuvering will cost the town big bucks. Does this sound about right?

Again I do not hate anyone and I do not know of anyone who dislikes me. I’m just an every day ordinary person, as you so arrogantly said. Your whole theme from the start is to trash this mythical person instead of engaging in an intelligent conversation on this issue.

Just Curious…
hmmmmm

Newmarket, NH

#140 Apr 29, 2013
well make out the check becouse once again you fired someone without just couse selectman are costing us a lot of money for there rush judgments remember the law inocent until proof of guilt. this is going to be a big check for warner just like a paid vacation he may not be my favorite person but what is right is right
concerned

Exeter, NH

#141 Apr 29, 2013
Why dont you all now just let it play out it is still an on going fight wk in arbetration pm still sewer superintendent nm still working gm still upset curious still looking for answers all will be told in time but all are confused!

K-cera cera*** what will be WILL BE.

Take heed on going CASE

CORRECT$$$
Grand Illusion

Plaistow, NH

#142 Apr 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still trying to convince me that WK was fired solely because of an alleged assault which he was found not guilty of. The filing of these charges and the leaving town for several months by NM after the event, gave WK’s opposition at the sewer plant time to under cut him as being guilty of this charge and it worked. Even though he was found not guilty, after several months of brain-washing the town, it appears the powers to be fired WK before his trial.
As for looking to other places for answers, this is still in arbitration as a union issue and I have not heard of a result yet. No one is talking about it. As I stated in an earlier post, an unwarranted firing could cost me and the rest of the taxpayers dearly for all this unnecessary foolishness in cutting up a long time and loyal servant of the town.
I will go a step further in my quest for answers. Did Mr. M make many trips up to the TM’s office prior to the incident at the Fish Co-op and instill in the mind of the town manager that WK was screwing up at the plant and was not a good Supervisor, accusing him of all sorts of problems? Was every move Mr. Knowles make reported to the TM making him look bad? If this was the case, in doing this, the TM was already primed for what was about to occur, and he in turn reported it to the BOS. When this little farce happened at the Co-op they were already primed…they jumped the gun…He was found innocent. Thus my prediction is that the PELRB will follow suit. Now you may think I am having illusions but this information came from a reliable insider source that sees all. I am of the conclusion that Mr. M by his little maneuvering will cost the town big bucks. Does this sound about right?
Again I do not hate anyone and I do not know of anyone who dislikes me. I’m just an every day ordinary person, as you so arrogantly said. Your whole theme from the start is to trash this mythical person instead of engaging in an intelligent conversation on this issue.
Just Curious…
Get some professional help will ya.
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#143 Apr 30, 2013
Grand Illusion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some professional help will ya.
Another intellegent response and of course, another put-down.
Poor Victim now

Plaistow, NH

#144 Apr 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Another intellegent response and of course, another put-down.
Oh, I'm sorry, did you take that as a put down? I really meant to thank and commend you for all the nice things "YOU'VE BEEN WRITING"
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#145 Apr 30, 2013
Poor Victim now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry, did you take that as a put down? I really meant to thank and commend you for all the nice things "YOU'VE BEEN WRITING"
Why thank you. So glad you like what I have been writing. Do you agree with my writings? I'm waiting for my commendation letter from you.
Just Curious
Exposer

Newington, CT

#146 Apr 30, 2013
Just Curious, Just Curious, So cute, So signature. Derrrr. Exposed! Still showing your underwear to the guys at work? How's your SILVER BEAST doing?
Odd

Plaistow, NH

#147 May 1, 2013
Funny that a post came in after 7am yesterday and someone had the day off!
Not fun anymore huh

Clinton, MA

#148 May 2, 2013
???????
Transparency

Plaistow, NH

#149 May 2, 2013
I'll bet the hubby is curious.
Black Panties

Hampton, NH

#150 May 2, 2013
Thats what color they were
suspence

Exeter, NH

#151 May 3, 2013
All the suspence is giving me gas! Who has black undies showing them at work?
Old Woman

Plaistow, NH

#152 May 3, 2013
suspence wrote:
All the suspence is giving me gas! Who has black undies showing them at work?
A married person obviously very hungry for attention to be doing that and talking dirty with co-workers. Also someone that thought they had space to judge and label others. Just another one that thinks they are something "they are not"! Should have and "still should" mind their own business!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Seabrook past (Jul '09) Tue Eaton 348
News Information sought on Hampton sex-assault suspect (Aug '08) Jul 15 Rochelle Foglietta 11
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Jul 5 19wanafk 7
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) May '17 mr truth 84
fire dept (Jan '16) Apr '17 Kbud 33
News Golf course boss has history with weapons (Jul '12) Apr '17 Michael 5
People this town can do without Mar '17 Brooka69 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages