Ex-sewer chief disputes worker's stor...
Enough Already

Exeter, NH

#112 Apr 23, 2013
Do your jobs or we'll find someone else to do it, you bunch of immature, self-centered gossip mongers with too much time on your hands at the taxpayers expense! We'll clear the enitre place out and you can all go make a living elsewhere. This is ridiculous! Cronyism, nepotism, retired-in-place, whatever! Blathering on like idiots reveals to the rest of us how much we need to fire all of you and get new people in. How shameful! What's the matter with all of you??? Wake up and take a look around!! There are plenty of very good people, who are well-educated and quite qualified, to take your positions! What makes you think you're indispensible? Please! Get over yourselves! Or get out!
Attention- GM

Exeter, NH

#113 Apr 23, 2013
You are being spun like a yo yo
Yet you are not a fool
Stop this put your energy into
What you are great at
FOREMAN OF THE SEABROOK WASTEWATER TREATMENT FACILITY!!!!!!!
Enough already

Hampton, NH

#114 Apr 24, 2013
Better start at the right department. Not the sd
Enough already

Hampton, NH

#115 Apr 24, 2013
Sounds to me like curious got caught and dont like it. Mummy hands
Speaking to GM

East Hartford, CT

#116 Apr 24, 2013
Nothing to do with being caught just giving some sound advice to a very smart man put energy to better use.
It is not worth your energy or time

Time well wasted!!!
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#117 Apr 24, 2013
Let me address the most recent blogs in this order:

Enough is Enough - Well now, let me see…first of all thank you we agree. It looks like I finally found someone who knows about the character of some of the waste water workers in my trying to find a simple answer as to why WK was fired. All I have gotten so far is slanted information and pushed into a smoke screen, and maybe a little threatened. It is obvious to me and you, Enough is Enough, it appears that it has been some of WK’s own employees that under-cut authority and pushed for his removal. This insubordination and disrespect for your Superior would not be tolerated in any private work place of employment. I believe WK is guilty of one thing – being a nice guy and expecting too much from the men he hired.

Attention – GM – Are you saying the foreman of the treatment facility is yo-yo and is being made a fool of by Curious?

Enough already – Epping NH We all know that SD is full of smart people….

Enough already – Epping NH Curious isn’t caught yet…stay on topic please.

Speaking to GM - Who’s GM? Will the real GM please step up? Sounds like you are a smart fellow…maybe you can answer Curious’ question…you think? Why was WK fired?

Just Curious
Sound Advice

Hartford, CT

#118 Apr 24, 2013
Time "Well Wasted" for sure!
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#119 Apr 24, 2013
Sound Advice wrote:
Time "Well Wasted" for sure!
On the contrary;"Time Wellspent"if you get the attention of those who have been burying their heads in the sand not knowing what is going on in town business, especially when the powers to be fire department heads with no justification...which has cost the town many bucks in law suites and more suites to come. That is mine and your business. You may not think it is important, but I do. I'm still asking: Why?

Just Curious
Waste of Time

Hartford, CT

#120 Apr 25, 2013
Stifle!
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#121 Apr 25, 2013
Waste of Time wrote:
Stifle!
Nope! Still here....Still breathing....
Paul k

Raymond, NH

#123 Apr 26, 2013
mummy hands wrote:
We all know who you are
Yes we do,i can name all of these people that are on here,if you would like to know call me i'll tell you who they all are...They are afraid to put their names to their post as you know who I am I post my name....Im not hiding,im here and I post my name...Do you people dare...
Hello

Epping, NH

#124 Apr 27, 2013
I understand Mr. K was fired for putting his hands on a younger person and lost his job (and was found innocent). But one thing I want to know is after Mr. K was fired did the younger person that was involved continue to work and is he still working? This is very important to know.
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#125 Apr 27, 2013
Hello wrote:
I understand Mr. K was fired for putting his hands on a younger person and lost his job (and was found innocent). But one thing I want to know is after Mr. K was fired did the younger person that was involved continue to work and is he still working? This is very important to know.
Mr. K was found innocent in court. Now I suppose the Judge is incompetent or lied to for finding WK innocent of this alleged assault charge. This case was postponed for more than six months by Mr. M’s son. Mean while WK is suspended and mysteriously fired while Mr. M slips right into Mr.Knowles’job, and of course, Mr. M’s son goes right back to work,(even though he was fired by his department head ) after getting back from his trip to Alaska….Do you smell anything yet? I think others do.

Just Curious - again.
Looking in

Newmarket, NH

#126 Apr 27, 2013
Hello wrote:
Of course he got his job back, don't you know how nepotism works?
Why Not

West Hartford, CT

#127 Apr 27, 2013
Hello wrote:
You are right, it is very important. Important that he still works there. He is an excellent, qualified employee and as smart as they come and did nothing wrong to be penalized for!
vengence

Epping, NH

#128 Apr 27, 2013
Looking in wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he got his job back, don't you know how nepotism works?
Warners related to the judge?
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#129 Apr 27, 2013
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it is very important. Important that he still works there. He is an excellent, qualified employee and as smart as they come and did nothing wrong to be penalized for!
Excellent workers take orders from their supervisor without going ballistic...am I right?

Just curious
Wrong

East Hartford, CT

#130 Apr 27, 2013
Not when their safety is to be jeopardized. You are off the mark as usual. You weren't there so stop presuming to know what you are talking about. The fact is the kids back working and you can't stand it. Too bad for you, hope it eats at you till the end of time. Mind your own business.
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#131 Apr 27, 2013
vengence wrote:
<quoted text> Warners related to the judge?
What, has Warner got his job back?

Just curious...
Curious

Newmarket, NH

#132 Apr 28, 2013
Wrong wrote:
Not when their safety is to be jeopardized. You are off the mark as usual. You weren't there so stop presuming to know what you are talking about. The fact is the kids back working and you can't stand it. Too bad for you, hope it eats at you till the end of time. Mind your own business.
What do you know that I don't? What's this about safety? Do you know something I don't? Were you there? I disagree, it is my business...everything that happens on town time is my business as well as yours(if you live in town that is.)Regardless of what you think;I do have the right to ask questions.

Just curious....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fire dept (Jan '16) Apr 6 Kbud 33
News Golf course boss has history with weapons (Jul '12) Apr 1 Michael 5
News Seabrook Around the Town (Sep '08) Mar '17 Brooka69 83
People this town can do without Mar '17 Brooka69 1
easiest betches in the brook (Jan '16) Mar '17 Brooka21 5
herion bust (Feb '14) Mar '17 Brooka21 63
News Go-kart track planned inside former Seabrook Sh... Mar '17 Brooka21 1

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance