Ex-sewer chief disputes worker's stor...

Ex-sewer chief disputes worker's story on assault

Posted in the Hampton Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Verdict

Methuen, MA

#1 Mar 29, 2013
Any decision on this matter?
verdict

Plaistow, NH

#2 Mar 30, 2013
I'd say he will be guilty. You can't assault someone because of what you claim you "thought" they were going to do. Anyone could and would say that. The fact is that he didn't hit him. It doesn't sound like the defense had any witnesses except a guy fighting for his job. I say guilty, but you never know.
Agree

Boston, MA

#3 Apr 2, 2013
No comments by anyone else, this was once a hot issue. I guess everyone else is lying in wait and don't want to express a prediction in fear of being wrong. I'll stick my neck out too and predict guilty as well. I hear the Judge is back in the brook tomorrow and we may get the word.

Since: Aug 12

Concord, NH

#4 Apr 3, 2013
No one wants to be bombarded with scripture! LOL
Agree wrote:
No comments by anyone else, this was once a hot issue. I guess everyone else is lying in wait and don't want to express a prediction in fear of being wrong. I'll stick my neck out too and predict guilty as well. I hear the Judge is back in the brook tomorrow and we may get the word.
agenda

Exeter, NH

#5 Apr 3, 2013
NOT GUILTY
injustice

Plaistow, NH

#6 Apr 4, 2013
agenda wrote:
NOT GUILTY
Sadly, you were right. Guess it's a green light now for any and all town employees to engage in physical altercations. Hell, maybe they can whack out a few citizens here and there too while on the job.
NOT GUITLY

Raymond, NH

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Agree wrote:
NOT GUILTY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO NOW,WARNER IS GOING TO BE YOUR BOSS AGAIN HAHAHA..ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU GUYS SAID ABOUT HIM ITS GONNA COME BACK AND BITE YOU HAHAHA AND PHIL CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT, JOKE IS ON YOU GUYS NOW...PUCKER YOUR BUTS UP..
Not so fast

Framingham, MA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
It's not over yet. He's got one more hurdle ahead of him and this time he'll be facing a real attorney not a Police Officer posing as a prosecutor. In any case, nobody's worried about Warner. If he comes back it'll just be more of the same ridiculous antics. Everyone will follow his lead and slip down into low gear. It'll be a giant step backwards for a good department now full of good qualified people. The paychecks will keep coming and that's all that matters. No more extras from anyone to make him look good while he does nothing. We shall see!
Not Scared

Hampton, NH

#9 Apr 5, 2013
He doesnt have his job back yet
wow

Hampton, NH

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Fat boy came out of his shell
Not so fast

Boston, MA

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Yes out of his lobster shell. If he somehow comes back it won't be the same for him. His life will not be easy like it was.
Think about this

Hampton, NH

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Lets just say wk comes back. First of all i dont think he is that stupid to start trouble with anyone. I am quite sure everything he tries to do as a pay back will be well documented.If he does come back i have to say it is the smartest, and most hardest workers the plant has ever had. You see there is somethin there that never was, good people, no trouble makers, hard workers, people who just get along and enjoy working for each other. Like i said that plant never had the great staffing it has now. I kind of look foward if he comes back. I think the plant is better off without him, but it will be very interesting how he can handle good people who wont listen to him trash other departments and previous employees who use to work for him there. People there now work great side by side and joke with each other and just have a great time at work. So time will tell, he still has a hearing to go to so we will see what happens. But i just dont see anyone respecting him ,or even listing to him trash his previous employees, mostly the one who use to call wk, useless, stupid, lazy, and a waste of towns money. We all know who that was, he has moved on now to a different department.
Here we go

Hampton, NH

#13 Apr 5, 2013
HERE WE GO
vengence

Epping, NH

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Soooo, a part time employee decides he doesn't have to listen to the Superintendent. Drags him into a confrontation has him fired before he is convicted. The boys Father becomes interim head cheese, sells off a lathe, vehicles... with no regard for the town bid process,and is sold out by all his former employees. I can't see why WK would be upset. If I were him, I wouldn't sleep until I had everyone of your jobs including TM and arresting officer
Story is wrong

Boston, MA

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Super shows up and immediately starts picking on a part timer for "no reason" that had actually been "working" all day, not riding around "doing nothing" but burning expensive town gas and talking on town cell.

"Super" starts the confrontation and ends up grabbing part time worker.

Part timer reports the incident as he should have.

The "Police" press charges and arrest him.

The "TM" puts him on leave and the "B.O.S." ultimately fire him.

The C.O. is "called upon" to fill the position.

The acting Super decides to "clean up" his plant and get rid of a literal "junkyard" of useless vehicles and equipment. The "T.M." gives the written okay and the mess goes away and the "Town" gets the money.

4 empty positions "finally" end up getting filled.

Trust me nobody cares about how upset WK is. Nobody is going to tollerate an ounce of harrasment from him. The tables have turned on him since certain ones have left. It's a P.M. department now and that's the way it's going to stay. He will be watched more closely than he can imagine and reported on regularly. Just like other former employees were reported on. Ha Ha
There's more than one way to skin a cat. The problem with him having peoples jobs is that he needs everyone of those people a hell of a lot more than they need him. He's not needed at all.

That is "if and only if" he makes it back.
vengence

Epping, NH

#17 Apr 6, 2013
You thought he was gone this time. It's quite obvious you guys don't give him due respect. When a boss speaks you should jump, especially a part time employee at will. He was told to leave the sight twice, it's all in the court case. He got comfy like a full time employee, no doubt his Father was disrespecting WK to his boy the entire time, " you don't have to listen to him." If I was the rest of you I would use this as my warning, insubordination is a fireable offense. I'm not to concerned for you though, if you close your eyes although the thong will be missing it will be just like your kissing Phils arse still.
NOT GUITLY

Raymond, NH

#18 Apr 6, 2013
Story is wrong wrote:
Super shows up and immediately starts picking on a part timer for "no reason" that had actually been "working" all day, not riding around "doing nothing" but burning expensive town gas and talking on town cell.
"Super" starts the confrontation and ends up grabbing part time worker.
Part timer reports the incident as he should have.
The "Police" press charges and arrest him.
The "TM" puts him on leave and the "B.O.S." ultimately fire him.
The C.O. is "called upon" to fill the position.
The acting Super decides to "clean up" his plant and get rid of a literal "junkyard" of useless vehicles and equipment. The "T.M." gives the written okay and the mess goes away and the "Town" gets the money.
4 empty positions "finally" end up getting filled.
Trust me nobody cares about how upset WK is. Nobody is going to tollerate an ounce of harrasment from him. The tables have turned on him since certain ones have left. It's a P.M. department now and that's the way it's going to stay. He will be watched more closely than he can imagine and reported on regularly. Just like other former employees were reported on. Ha Ha
There's more than one way to skin a cat. The problem with him having peoples jobs is that he needs everyone of those people a hell of a lot more than they need him. He's not needed at all.
That is "if and only if" he makes it back.
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE SONG RUNNING SCARED GM WELL THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOU SOUND LIKE A MAN WITH A PAPER ASS,GET USED TO IT WARNER IS COMING BACK PUT YOU SHIT GLOVE ON BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOIN CLEANING TOILETS,HAHA.
NOT GUITLY

Raymond, NH

#20 Apr 6, 2013
vengence wrote:
You thought he was gone this time. It's quite obvious you guys don't give him due respect. When a boss speaks you should jump, especially a part time employee at will. He was told to leave the sight twice, it's all in the court case. He got comfy like a full time employee, no doubt his Father was disrespecting WK to his boy the entire time, " you don't have to listen to him." If I was the rest of you I would use this as my warning, insubordination is a fireable offense. I'm not to concerned for you though, if you close your eyes although the thong will be missing it will be just like your kissing Phils arse still.
THEY ARE GONNA HAVE TO KISS SOMEONES ARSE WK IS A SMART MAN...WK DONE THE RIGHT THING BY PROTECTING HIMSELF DID THE KID PHIL SON THINK HE WAS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH PUTTING HIS HANDS ON HIS BOSS...WRONG MOVE KID.HE NEEDS TO GO LIKE A FEW OTHERS WK IS AND WILL BE TOP GUN AGAIN HAHA GM BEND OVER AND GRAB YOUR ANKLES..WK IS TO SMART FOR YOU GUYS.....HAHA JOKE IS ON YOU..
unworthy

Plaistow, NH

#21 Apr 6, 2013
Doesn't sound to me like the guy is worthy of any respect otherwise he'd be receiving some. The guy currently running the place seems like the man for the job. Sounds like the dept. is better of without WK. The Town still has options if they don't want him back. Only in Seabrook could an incompetent man draw a fat paycheck for 40 years. Doesn't say much for past town leaders but at least the present leaders have caught on to him. They won't let him back.
big deal

Woburn, MA

#22 Apr 6, 2013
NOT GUITLY wrote:
<quoted text>HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE SONG RUNNING SCARED GM WELL THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOU SOUND LIKE A MAN WITH A PAPER ASS,GET USED TO IT WARNER IS COMING BACK PUT YOU SHIT GLOVE ON BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOIN CLEANING TOILETS,HAHA.
You guys and your meaningless sick ramblings don't bother anyone. It just further proves what low quality individuals you are. You all know what WK is. You're just hateful and rotten to the cores so you want to see him come back for your hateful reasons so others can hopefully suffer with him. You can't stand to see a harmonius productive dept. now running well for the first time since it opened. You sick-os are the most screwed up, twisted, miserable, dysfunctional thinking and acting people on the planet. Hatred, two facing, and screwing one another is all you know, it's bred right into you. You can't stand those who are better than you so you gotta tear them down anyway you can. In a way I almost hope he does come back. He will not have a good time down there. Those guys will see to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.H. Agriculture Commissioner Announces Retirement Sep 22 Stephen D Clark 1
News PHOTOS: N.H. Highland Games and Festival kick o... Sep 22 Stephen D Clark 1
are you tired of the junkies gone wild around here (Oct '10) Sep 22 Nasty 32
fire dept (Jan '16) Sep 20 knowlesway 36
News Shop offers free Donald Trump tattoos (Jan '16) Sep 19 Smile 7
Gay Hampton Beach and Area. (Jul '15) Sep 5 mikeobrien 9
News Odor investigation causes evacuation at Exeter ... Aug 29 Obama 3

Hampton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages