Seabrook constable facing possible in...

Seabrook constable facing possible indictment

There are 3 comments on the Hampton Union story from Feb 25, 2011, titled Seabrook constable facing possible indictment. In it, Hampton Union reports that:

The case against Budget Committee member and constable Albert "Max" Abramson, who was arrested by Seabrook police Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Union.

o boy

Epping, NH

#1 Feb 25, 2011
you have to pay,what you did.
Justified

Exeter, NH

#2 Feb 25, 2011
He was just showing the younguns how to shoot the wings of flies.he was showing a little true grit.
yojoe

Newmarket, NH

#4 Mar 13, 2011
Did he hit the fly??If so, did he kill the fly?/

Does the fly have the right to institute legal proceedings against the shooter? If he was killed, does Mr & Mrs Fly have any legal rights?

If the Fly cannot afford a lawyer, will he be offered a lawyer at he expense of the community?

I just dont know, just asking!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Says He Would Deport Illegal Immigrants Aug 28 Cat74 95
News Trump says he'd be a smarter president than his... Aug 17 Captain Obvious 1
cynda back and already arrested (Jan '15) Aug 16 crack ho 15
Palm trees to crack trees Aug 14 pipe dreams 1
FAce book the new topix Aug 14 who 4
Strange creature freaks out plantation workers ... (Feb '15) Aug 14 mbah asrobin 3
News Will Hillary Clinton Testify Before House Bengh... Aug 12 RussWBill 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hampton Mortgages