Lawsuit alleges officer used excessive force

Jul 22, 2010 Full story: Hampton Union 22

A Mass. man who led police on a high-speed chase in 2007 has filed suit against three police officers - including a former Hampton Falls officer who fired six shots at his van - claiming they used excessive force during and after the pursuit.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wake up

Exeter, NH

#1 Jul 23, 2010
and still employed with Seabrook? If the chief is a fool, why don't the selectmen or town manager do something? Sounds like the whole town needs a wash.
SAD

Epping, NH

#2 Jul 23, 2010
Sounds like you need a REALITY CHECK and get a real job to help the town out if you are SOOOOOOOOO CONCERNCED with HOW BAD the SPD is doing......GROW UP AND GET A LIFE......My god, these sites only seem to slam the SPD and SFD.......They are all doing a great job and if you think you can do better, than go take all the tests that need to be taken and improve it instead of ALWAYS BEING A DOWNER!!!!!!!!!
sad or is it classy1

Exeter, NH

#4 Jul 23, 2010
sad we all know that you are that retard classy1, how because you say the same stupid sh!t on every post and you think you know it all! Go to bed, nobody likes anything your mouth drools out! Your just a sh!t pipe that keeps running and running! Damn plug your sh!t pipe would ya?!
SAD

Epping, NH

#5 Jul 23, 2010
NICE language and hopes that the kids are also reading....way to go.....sad or is it classy1!
Keep up the great work!
SAD

Epping, NH

#6 Jul 23, 2010
Don't be hatten......Night Night...

LIFE IS GOOD!
SAD

Epping, NH

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Just rememnber...."RETARD " is a STRONG word and there are seriously people out there that are "RETARTED" and to say that word is completely not called for.....GROW UP!!!!
Just remember to change your name when you response cause we are watching!
sad but ohh so classy

Exeter, NH

#8 Jul 23, 2010
SAD wrote:
Don't be hatten......Night Night...
LIFE IS GOOD!
She's got class of an ass and looks like ah big mouth bass... she's so dense gawd she makes no sence... I haven't seen ah nut like this in ah while all she says is smile... no common sence, no compassion, no heart I'd just like to back my a$$ up to her face and fart...she thinks she is so great even smellin like bait... damn she is stupid think it's been ah while since she seen cupid...no love in her life but who would want that for ah wife...It must suck to be in her shoes with all that bad news...I hope she receives help fast the big mouth bass.
sad but ohh so classy

Exeter, NH

#9 Jul 23, 2010
SAD wrote:
Don't be hatten......Night Night...
LIFE IS GOOD!
night night you say that on every post and learn to spell haten, night night and you are a retard and by the way we don't call people retards it's " down syndrome" I'm sure that's what you call people with disabilities though because your ignorrent just like you calling kids bastards!
sad but ohh so classy

Exeter, NH

#10 Jul 23, 2010
SAD wrote:
NICE language and hopes that the kids are also reading....way to go.....sad or is it classy1!
Keep up the great work!
oh now you are concerned if kids are reading!!!! you wasn't concerned when you called them bastards was you? If that ain't calling the kettle black! your a joke.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Well of course the person arrested and filing suit claims excessive force, if he was intelligent enough to know the difference he would have been arrested to begin with because he'd have done what he was told.

Since: Oct 12

Exeter, NH

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Some of the officer's on the SPD are professional.....and some of them are corrupt....watch out for those ones!

Since: Oct 12

Exeter, NH

#14 Oct 11, 2012
That includes all towns by-the-way!

Since: Oct 12

Exeter, NH

#15 Oct 11, 2012
They DRINK AND DRIVE.....JUST LIKE WE DO!....LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 11, 2012
If you polled 1000 people who had been arrested and asked them their opinion, not one would say,"Oh I feel like the officer used the appropriate amount necessary to effect the arrest."
I hate whiners,"oh I just feel like the officer should have arrested me gently after I acted the fool and got myself arrested."
DON'T GET ARRESTED! Problem solved
towny

Exeter, NH

#17 Nov 23, 2012
BIMI wrote:
Some of the officer's on the SPD are professional.....and some of them are corrupt....watch out for those ones!
Fair enough. some good ones and some bad ones but the selectmen never fire the bad ones
goforit

United States

#18 Nov 24, 2012
towny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. some good ones and some bad ones but the selectmen never fire the bad ones
Max,max,max.....
get a better user name.
eyes

Exeter, NH

#19 Jan 16, 2013
When police beat someone, they always arrest them. They also file charges like "resisting arrest" or "assaulting a police officer". That way they can just say that the guy was being arrested, so of course he will complain. The problem is that people are being charged with resisting arrest who aren't being arrested for anything. The cops just go up and beat them up.
right on

Exeter, NH

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Where are your dash cams for this one? We'll never know what really happened because the police can always confiscate video from businesses and threaten people.
whatever happened

Exeter, NH

#21 Apr 24, 2013
right on wrote:
Where are your dash cams for this one? We'll never know what really happened because the police can always confiscate video from businesses and threaten people.
Always?
lawsuit

Exeter, NH

#22 Oct 12, 2013
This is the same officer involved in the North Hampton collision. Seabrook is now being sued because of that officer too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hampton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selectmen's Raises 1 hr wrong 30
Prayers for Llanndon (May '13) 6 hr mme 103
Senator Shaheen Mon Sow Main Gigolo 12
Police union calls for Seabrook chief's removal Dec 13 Why 20
Possible Holiday Parade in Seabrook Dec 7 wondering 12
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Dec 6 fatdady61 311
Behind the stroke - Please help! Dec 6 JFLMG 1

Hampton News Video

Hampton Dating
Find my Match

Hampton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hampton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hampton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST